Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Just in from the pub and having a crisp sandwich life is good.wishing I could watch repeats of Miami vice :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In bed, sleepy tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Not hungover in a hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Not in bed wondering how its time to get up already.

Why am I always more sleepy getting out of bed than getting into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Not in bed wondering how its time to get up already.

Why am I always more sleepy getting out of bed than getting into it.

Ditto..I'd give a kidney for a duvet day..shattered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Not in the Virgin First Class Lounge, at London Euston Station.

No seriously, I'm in the stations food court, as when I went back to get my First Class ticket for an extra tenner, they had become redicusly expensive.

So rather than having my complementary Tea, pastry, and newspaper, I am having a slightly overpriced Cornish Pasty, and my tea from a paper cup.

Also no Quiet Carriage, or reserved seat as going on London Midland, but hey, £6 each way.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Dublin Airport waiting to board my flight.

Back here in about six weeks again though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On my bed. Not long home from work and had to go sort some admin stuff for my work visa. Also went and had a big durty veggie burrito at the food court in the Suria KLCC at the Petronas Twin Towers. It is such a cool shopping mall. Didn't even look in the shops there coz can't afford to buy anything until the weekend when I get my deposit paid and hopefully get paid for work. Sigh.

Came back on the LRT (light rail transport) having made a quick detour into the only supermarket in the city that I have seen stock Quorn. Only bought one pack of burgers though coz will be moving at the weekend so no point. Even though am stuffed from my late lunch, I am drooling thinking about the Quorn Spicy Burger I will have for my tea with some salad. Nom.

Gonna start some more work now, hopefully won't be a late night like last night though. Turns out I ended up working about 11 hours yesterday so hopefully less today.

Oh and please, please can someone help me get back to the legacy site. Neither of the 2 buttons for it work for some reason for me, I can't access my private messages or log out or give thumbs up or anything other than just about find these threads and post.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my room feeling anxious.........can't wait till my new course starts.

oh and does anyone know how to lure a geko out from behind a headboard? I am on the frickin 31st floor and opened my windows to let some air and a wee fecker came in. He scurried behind the bed.

Am not scared of them, just don't like any living creatures in my room while am sleeping unless they are human, cat or dog.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Witchie wrote: »
    oh and does anyone know how to lure a geko out from behind a headboard? I am on the frickin 31st floor and opened my windows to let some air and a wee fecker came in. He scurried behind the bed.

Am not scared of them, just don't like any living creatures in my room while am sleeping unless they are human, cat or dog.

Burn the room down :pac:
    Or send in a cat to chase it out :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Burn the room down :pac:
    Or send in a cat to chase it out :P

Then send a dog in after the cat!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

At work, really wishing I could take the "dope myself up to the eyeballs" approach to this cold...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Witchie wrote: »

On a business trip to the Seychelles, I had to ring my boss to ask him what were the little green dragons on my hotel room walls and if they were going to murder me.
    He assured me they were grand, they'll just hide and do nothing to you.

I ended up naming them. They were cool.

I'm in work listening to everyone still couching and spluttering and sneezing and phleming and gooing and squelching and aaaahhhhhing.

As I say, the don't bother me but just don't like them in my room when am trying to sleep. So no sleep for me tonight then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

At least he will kill the mosquitos.
    Plan "A" is that I'm heading to New York tonight, not sure what Plan "B" is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Witchie wrote:
    As I say, the don't bother me but just don't like them in my room when am trying to sleep. So no sleep for me tonight then.

You should name him Gordon.

Nope. All Gekos are called Gary, it's a little know fact.

It's 1.30 am and no sign of the bugger as I lie in bed hoping the sandman visits soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just back from a walk in the snow. It all stuck to my beard- look like Dr Zhivago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sat at home having a whisky... we're going back to Crumlin for biopsies I've been told...3 doctors today at the hospital and the news just got fckin worse each time... waiting game now I guess

I'll shout you a coffee when you get here... :) we can swap sh!t sick baby stories
    Sitting in my car pretty sad wondering if I'd get away with driving off and never coming back :/
    Please don't go..
    Wondered who OC was for a minute...gotta stop changing my name!

I agree, it takes a few posts before I figure out it's you!

Not cotside after battling snow on the drive down. I am dammed if I miss another snow day at home.. I'm raging cos it was well sticking ..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

At home, cooking Spag Bol, listening to the Cranberries on Spotify

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

In my own bed! In my own House! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In bed hoping I'm not catching the flu that about 90% of my colleagues have had.. :o

In bed. Still alive. Gary didn't get me. He has an hour and a half left to make his move.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not bed side browsing boards and dosed up on solpadeines

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

[Not...] poolside?

Sitting at my desk but really want bed. Hate this having to go into an office lark.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting on bed, pondering things in a wistful wishful woeful?!? ah no not woeful, wandering?! yeah wandering manner... :) I might get a bowl of Cornflakes actually.

Also contemplating buying a Onesie or a Twosie or a Threesie or whatever ya feckin call them. Anyways a body suit of warmth be nice in this yucky Weather.

I can't remember who asked me about the Oz Dating Programme I was watching? I meant to reply but forget who it was.. :/

Also.....am freezing. Air conditioning on too high. Am wearing my cardigan but my hands are freezing.

Might go outside to warm up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time on the balcony with the dog.
    The benefit of not going to work is that I get to spend time with him.
    (I would add spending time with the missus, but she is off in some crazy remote part of Asia meeting fish)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement