Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Not on the way to work, with my bags ugh.. change of hotel after work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Got up to make a sandwich for the missus before she went to work. Now propped up on a hundred cushions trying to get my lungs to calm down so I can have a bit of a sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Owta Control

Just booked 2 days away for next month with the child, need a break already :D
    It's only a weekend in cork...but still !

I'm sitting on the couch taking my time getting myself together. All sleepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

I can't remember who asked me about the Oz Dating Programme I was watching? I meant to reply but forget who it was.. :/

It was me. I'm going to look it up this morning to keep me company as I iron :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Myself and toddler mitching today. No playschool and no course for me so we're on the sofa eating banana sambos and watching max and ruby.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bed, tea, solpadeine and you guys to keep me company. Happy humpday ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Waiting on home and away to start

On the bus into Reading centre to go to the bank. It seems it's only me and OAPs on the bus, I guess we're the only ones not working. Well my lung age is 59 so that makes sense :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On the slow train back into London.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Watching sky news and glad I'm not in the UK with that weather!

Just got back home. Spent all of this time in the bank. Jeez they aren't half pedantic here! Now I have to hurry to the vet with the cat. Just want to sit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

On the couch, not browsing the web for stuff I don't need but want.

I'll leave them in the online shopping basket for a few days and think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not couch side surfing the web and trying to avoid online shopping

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Not lying in my bed knackered. Driving in snow, fog, heavy rain for the last few days, my eyes just want to jump out and run away. Busy few days with the boy, he seems to have taken a step backwards with his oxygen since yesterday. I hope he's not brewing something or aspirating on the formula.. He's also putting on huge mongus weight in the last 2 weeks, January diet for him as well :D He's on high calorie formula but doesn't require the same calories since he's not using up as much energy with a dicky heart...
    Slightly head wrecked today. Here's hoping tomorrow is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

northgirl wrote: »
    Watching sky news and glad I'm not in the UK with that weather!

Just cold and damp in South London, missing all the snow in the NW of Ireland. At my dads after a few pints with my half brother and sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not bedside listening to the wind

Hope tomorrow is easier for you Cbyrd.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Maybe not in Computer Lab?

Im awake. Coughing and spluttering and snotting. Thought this stupid cold was lifting until I woke a half hour ago feeling crappy again. I've not had a full night sleep in 2 weeks with it.

Also I wish the stupid bastard bird outside the window would stfu. Noisy yoke. >:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Balcony with the mutt having Nespresso.

Its funny how things work out, discovered last night that mutt had an irritation at the base of his tail and had pulled all his hair out to get at it, so I had to deal with it. So there is a silver lining to the fact that I hadn't gone away for a week to traverse the Atlantic ocean.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,763 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Whispered wrote: »
    Im awake. Coughing and spluttering and snotting. Thought this stupid cold was lifting until I woke a half hour ago feeling crappy again. I've not had a full night sleep in 2 weeks with it.

Also I wish the stupid bastard bird outside the window would stfu. Noisy yoke. >:(

+1 except the bird part

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lying awake. The wind is scary. I've barely slept. Came home from work early yesterday feeling crap, so might have to phone in sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Lying awake. The wind is scary. I've barely slept. Came home from work early yesterday feeling crap, so might have to phone in sick.

Ugh I hate that. I’m also lying awake

I love listening to the wind :) I'm in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Not in an Uber heading to MidValley Shopping mall to go price things like a countertop oven and a sofa bed for moving into my new condo tomorrow. Eeek excited.

Was freezing again in work and left my cardigan at home. Was glad had to wait 8 mins for my Uber in the balmy 31 degrees to thaw out.

Still in bed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

About to go downstairs and catch up on 2 weeks of Criminal Minds and Catfish :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Not sitting in the kitchen folding laundry and watching the good wife. Another housework day and travelling again tomorrow. The boy is officially on a diet lol.. 3 mls per hour less. :D if only it was that easy for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

At home having my head wrecked with the dogs. The pair of them know that I'm not in good form and they're following me around like a bad smell. Presently I'm sitting on my bed, dogs toy by my foot. A 7 year old and 4 year old standing almost on top of me waiting for me to throw it so they can fight over who brings it back to me. I told them to go to sleep and the oldest dog climbed up on my bed. Not what I meant.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement