Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Nandos. Having a cheeky one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Owta Control

So, a nun from Presentation convent asked me to set up her laptop and printer... she couldn't do it,
    said I'd do it after 6.... Soooo went to the penguin.... set up her printer, tested the broadband, her email couldn't work, tried the one that soundtstore set up, didn't work, set up a new one, all tested working...she absolutely delighted, offered me money... I said no...she walked me back thru the corridors to the door...where I promptly feel down the fckin steps!!! She thought she'd killed me 😂😂😂
    No good deed goes unpunished ..

And...when I got to her room, she said the printer hadn't worked since she bought it last September.......
    I asked... "Have you tried plugging it in'??
    She genuinely hadn't plugged it into the leccy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not couch side watching Salvage hunters classic cars

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Not on couch having a glass of wine watching Chris noth (aka Mr big) on who do you think you are, tracing his Irish roots

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Online shopping for a couple of pretty Bras..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

And...when I got to her room, she said the printer hadn't worked since she bought it last September.......
    I asked... "Have you tried plugging it in'??
    She genuinely hadn't plugged it into the leccy :D

Thanks.....have tea coming out of my nose.
    :D

At the kitchen table in my mates gaff having my brekkie and getting motivated for work. I move into my new place this afternoon. Yay!!!! A week of living out of suitcases ends.

Got some exciting news yesterday too. The company I do some writing and web content creation for launched a magazine in November and we heard yesterday that it has been picked up for the global market. Soon I will be able to buy my writing in KL. :D

It really made me happy as I always wanted to be a writer and have been doing it online for the past few years but now knowing that a quarterly magazine will be sold all over the world with some of my content, makes me feel I am finally living my childhood dreams.

So at 30 (+ a lot of tax) years old, I am getting there. Don't give up on your dreams peeps.

Edit: Sitting sipping my tea and my bedroom door was open. Saw movement or if the corner of my eye. Gary had legged it under the sofa. At least now I know I hadn't swallied him in my sleep.

Oh and some of the views I enjoyed this week from my bed. Will post my new views later.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

By the window,Got out of bed as I was hearing weird noises outside and looking at two foxes across the street :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Canberra. It must be the quietest city on the planet. No traffic on the streets and very few people about. A bit boring to be honest or am I missing out on some hive of activity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At work. Thinking bad thoughts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Owta Control

northgirl wrote: »

Look after yourself please.

Jim Jeffries in Dublin next Tuesday.....im looking at how I can go :D

• Advertisement

Sitting on the choo choo feeling awfully sorry for myself. I walked out the door this morning and SPLAT!!!! My ribs are aching along with the rest of me. Mind how you go out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

In the new apartment in Hanoi, flaked in bed. Will have a shower shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

northgirl wrote: »

Try and think happy thoughts...look after yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso on the balcony with the mutt.
    Wife is still lost, so having a peaceful week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work looking forward to my weekly cuddle later!

Mr.Plough wrote: »
    In the new apartment in Hanoi, flaked in bed. Will have a shower shortly.

Am flaked on my sofa in my new Condo in KL watching The Young offenders and gonna crack open a bottle of bubbly now. Am home.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Going to a+e to have my wrist xrayed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In work looking forward to my weekly cuddle later!
    Going to a+e to have my wrist xrayed

That must have been some cuddle! :)
    (Hope the wrist is not too sore though)

I am heading out to B&Q. I may be some time.

I had my cuddle earlier and a cuddle was all it was :p

Sitting on the train now

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Where are all these cuddles being given out.

At home with no cuddles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Drinking pints

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Also drinking pints and reading a good book when not on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting on bed wondering where these cuddles can be got...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

On train home from work, to go for drinks with my old boss who’s being promoted

Lying in my bed obsessing over my view. This is me lying down view.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Looks fabulous Witchie, best of luck in your new abode.

I'm definitely not at home, sitting on the couch suffering heartburn. Too Lazy not to get up and get some rennies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Movie night, my 9 year old has taken an interest in Star Wars, we are on episode 2 now, god the intros are fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Witchie wrote: »
    Lying in my bed obsessing over my view. This is me lying down view.

Jaysus, who pays the electric bill for all those lights!

Still in office listening to hailstones on the velux window

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Not blowing my own trumpet or anything, I've been told my cuddles are the best..

Gonna lay here missing her cuddling myself for a bit then catch some zzz work in da morning.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Hotel room in Potsdam after eating the biggest kebab ever and watching celebrity jungle thing in German.
    All I need now is for someone to run my belly

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement