Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed with a beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Owta Control

Because of my arthritis, I have to be careful of Certain things...like yawning ..did it yesterday and dislocated my jaw... it popped back in almost immediately...but it's sore as fck... can't really eat ...so having a beer ;)
    Only the third time in16 or so years...last time needed A+E to manipulate the jaw....such is life...now send more beer ya bastards!!
    :D:D
    PS...was looking thru my phone for a pic I took before Xmas and spyed the image cybrd put up of herself and Eliot.... Jaysus...I'm glad yourfella proposed.... Id be thinking that way myself right now! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Wondering how much streaming i'll get out of 25GB cause SKY cut off my Broadband :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

PS...was looking thru my phone for a pic I took before Xmas and spyed the image cybrd put up of herself and Eliot.... Jaysus...I'm glad yourfella proposed.... Id be thinking that way myself right now! ;)

Down boy! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen side making dinner.
    northgirl wrote: »
    Wondering how much streaming i'll get out of 25GB cause SKY cut off my Broadband :o

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

DUAUZZyWsAM2KIJ?format=jpg&name=large

Danny not impressed with my attempt at 5-a-Day! On the couch watching rugby all day!

Specialun wrote: »
    off to galways in 2 weeks for 3 days. what pubs/clubs are best to hit. staying in eyre sq

You will be in the perfect location so. It depends what kind of pubs you like and your age :) I couldn't tell you what clubs are good. Years ago I loved Cuba but sadly it's no longer. Tigh Neachtain's is a lovely traditional Irish pub filled with little snugs but might not be right for a mad night out. I love the Salt House as well but again it depends on what you're after. The Roisin is good craic and might have live music that isn't diddly I :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In a pub called the purple turtle in Reading. The sleaze factor is high this evening or I must be looking well. Had a couple of guys tell me that my sister (my missus) is beautiful and then some drunk English guy tried to chat us up and the latest guy keeps staring over while I try to look away. More cocktails needed :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not kitchen side trying to decide what to make for dinner

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm on the bus trying not to explode laughing at the name of the pub :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On sofa, watching the snooker, pizza on the way.

Its great to go away, but also great to get back. Out of my five nights away, 2 different beds, and 2 different sofas. Looking forward to my own tonight.

On the sofa watching Champions Cup! Have to go to Lidl now to buy lemons for my hot whiskey for Thomond Park!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUAUZZyWsAM2KIJ?format=jpg&name=large

Danny not impressed with my attempt at 5-a-Day! On the couch watching rugby all day!

Nollags house! :)

I'm back home sitting in the kitchen waiting for the heat to kick in. Fierce cowld.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Autosport wrote: »
    Not kitchen side trying to decide what to make for dinner

Not thinking this is strange for you Auto! You always make such yummy food.

Nollags house! :)

I'm back home sitting in the kitchen waiting for the heat to kick in. Fierce cowld.

All welcome anytime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just after getting in to bed to sulk with a snickers bar

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Some say that my job is hours of boredom followed by sheer terror, well that was tonight. So forgive me if I have a few beers to wind down before climbing back into another plane tomorrow morning.

Oh yea, I’m not in Paris again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Having a late dinner, UFC 220 on later which will be late one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

PS...was looking thru my phone for a pic I took before Xmas and spyed the image cybrd put up of herself and Eliot.... Jaysus...I'm glad yourfella proposed.... Id be thinking that way myself right now!

Lol.
    Maybe I should tell him.. :D

May or may not be on my couch. I had a great day with my two littlest. They have such a bond. He's 9 months old and hasn't really seen her much in 2 months. He put out his hand today and rubbed her cheek .. it was such a gentle gesture but full of recognition. She knew what he was saying because she said, 'i love you too Elliot..' they had such a giggle in the cot.
    6 hour round trip, was worth it just for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

PS...was looking thru my phone for a pic I took before Xmas and spyed the image cybrd put up of herself and Eliot.... Jaysus...I'm glad yourfella proposed.... Id be thinking that way myself right now!

Lol.
    Maybe I should tell him.. :D

May or may not be on my couch. I had a great day with my two littlest. They have such a bond. He's 9 months old and hasn't really seen her much in 2 months. He put out his hand today and rubbed her cheek .. it was such a gentle gesture but full of recognition. She knew what he was saying because she said, 'i love you too Elliot..' they had such a giggle in the cot.
    6 hour round trip, was worth it just for that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

on the couch, listening to the CDs I got for my birthday and looking at the random photo thread, such talent :D

In bed with my daughter, rough day, she's had a setback... it looks to have been her bloody lipbalm! ... sweet Jesus, didn't even think of that... anyway, cuddles tonight and hopefully she's a bit Better tomorrow, night all

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

[Not...?] Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sofa side watching an English speaking Malaysian news programme waiting for a really cute guy to come over.

Had met him months ago and we spent a lovely day together then he just disappeared. He got in touch a few weeks ago and says he wants to see me to explain things. Wish me luck.

He is sooooo frickin hot. Looks like Kush from Eastenders (he was also in strictly) so am hoping things will work out a bit better this time.

Just back from walking the streets of Paris watching the city waking up on a lazy Sunday morning, also got some cheese and fresh bread at a morning market. 12 hours really isn't enough time to spend in this city, but alas the scheduling isn't in my control.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Sitting in a chair, watching my incredible wife sleep as I let my 43 hour old son sleep on my chest.

Bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Sitting in a chair, watching my incredible wife sleep as I let my 43 hour old son sleep on my chest.

Bliss.

Delighted for you!

I am having coffee and juice in bed with the papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

FutureGuy wrote: »

Bliss.

It's early so forgive me but I read that as your 43 year old son and was wtf?.....

Enjoy these moments because it's the best feeling in the world.

Wife has banned me from bringing home hotel toiletries, but this place has Bvlgari including a "Tea Bag for Bath", who on earth uses a tea bag in that bath?
    Needless to say, I gotta take it back to her.

• Advertisement

gifted wrote: »
    It's early so forgive me but I read that as your 43 year old son and was wtf?.....

Enjoy these moments because it's the best feeling in the world.

As did I!!

The wind is howling, the lights are flickering...it's going to be a long one

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement