Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couchside, toddler making a mess with a banana and watching Cbeebies.

Congratulations FutureGuy and Mrs FutureGuy, enjoy these moments as they really are lovely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In bed, but am going to have to get out of it shortly to buy some milk and bread, as forgot to buy it on way back from Airport yesterday.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Currently watching Doctor Strange for the third time ... still not sure if I like it or not !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

In bed with my daughter, rough day, she's had a setback... it looks to have been her bloody lipbalm! ... sweet Jesus, didn't even think of that... anyway, cuddles tonight and hopefully she's a bit Better tomorrow, night all

Tell her to "man up" so to speak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

I have a new next door named Carol and she's absolutely gorgeous.

I wish I was 10 years younger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Tell her to "man up" so to speak

FYI. You might not have known.
    His daughter is ill and susceptible to unknown ingredients/materials. They're finding their way through this.

FYI. You might not have known.
    His daughter is ill and susceptible to unknown ingredients/materials. They're finding their way through this.

It's ok, I take nothing to heart on here, but thank you very much for the comment

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

It's ok, I take nothing to heart on here, but thank you very much for the comment

Gggrrrr.....took me another 20 min to work out your name...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I was going to say I didn't want you changing your name again but then.... :)

I'm doing a couple hours studying before Munster game on telly at 1. Rain on window is lovely. I'm going to have sausages for brunch because it's that type of weather.

I know I shouldn't laugh... but when this is working thru her system...she's as windy as a hurricane...she's been sat beside me for over 2 hours and I swear there's a fog in the room!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Not in Paris..... well that will be true in about 55 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Witchie wrote: »
    Sofa side watching an English speaking Malaysian news programme waiting for a really cute guy to come over.

Had met him months ago and we spent a lovely day together then he just disappeared. He got in touch a few weeks ago and says he wants to see me to explain things. Wish me luck.

He is sooooo frickin hot. Looks like Kush from Eastenders (he was also in strictly) so am hoping things will work out a bit better this time.

You've got your very own soap going Witchie, which we all love tuning in to. Southeastasiaenders! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Sitting in a chair, watching my incredible wife sleep as I let my 43 hour old son sleep on my chest.

Bliss.

Beautiful image FutureGuy. Congratulations to you and your wife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Sitting hungover on the couch watching Monkey World for the last few hours. Not going to achieve anything today.

Standing outside the changing rooms in Penny's while my 13 year old daughter tries on everything in the store. She did a clear out of her wardrobe and drawers last night and now needs to replace all the clothes she no longer wants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Thomond Park Baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Not still in bed. Swear I haven’t moved all weekend except to get food oh and to have that hand shandy on the floor ye all spied on.

Sitting on my couch, little one had his to a b'day party...I'm watching the rugby and sipping a beer that cost me €23 !

I'm in the Black Sheep for my alone time. Now if all the other customers could just feck off :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

stretched on the couch. aint moving until its sleeping time

• Advertisement

Child is back... bowling and gluten free chips and nuggets...all's well

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying ón my bed...... Trying to muster up the will to go and make a sandwich.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On a bus. Really wish I had something more exotic to post..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not couch side watching tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Not binging on the new series of Grace & Frankie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I know I shouldn't laugh... but when this is working thru her system...she's as windy as a hurricane...she's been sat beside me for over 2 hours and I swear there's a fog in the room!

Peppermint oil/tea is great for relieving the windy symptoms :D the drops from the health shop, 2-3 drops in warm water makes a hell of a difference to bloating soreness too... don't use too much, it'll blow the head off you!
    High dose vitamin D and hemp oil are great for anti inflammatory/ auto immune crapola too.

Couchside, I really really tried not to do anything today, but i fcuked up by 11am. Money from Nana's, granny's, tooth fairy and birthdays was saved up for a trip to Smyth's... 7 kids.. wtf was I thinking.?!? Lol I made it out alive and I only had to add E4 to the E160 bill. They were all thrilled!
    Then I cleaned the house and changed beds cos granny is visiting from Donegal for a few days. I got a big hug from her when she came in.. seems I am the new favourite :D
    I got sitting down at 8 ..I will never learn!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Stressed out of my mind and unable to sleep

Why is everything worse in the dark

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Stressed out of my mind and unable to sleep

Why is everything worse in the dark

Less people about and the dark is more claustrophobic has always been my theory.. Hope sleep catches up with you.

In work, nothing exciting..

Tullamore train station

And the needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along like before

• Advertisement

Bitch threw me evils when I opened a (7up free) can- gurl u are smoking ok!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement