Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

watching liverpool game cursing v loudly while the dog throws me evils as to say “ will ya shut the fcuk up”

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Specialun wrote: »
    watching liverpool game cursing v loudly while the dog throws me evils as to say “ will ya shut the fcuk up”

I'm trying not to throw the laptop mouse across the room.

Maybe your dog could chase it & stop annoying you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Sitting here wondering who's beating Liverpool now?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Bed wrecked. Walked 19.1km yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Got sent home from work :):) I really love it when a rushed plan just doesn't come together.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Back from first day at work after being off. Generally it usually takes about 20 minutes to feel like you were never off, today it was about 5.

Currently on Sofa not catching up on three days of CBB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

northgirl wrote: »
    At my new address. Cereal for dinner. Feels weird.

Hope your move went ok, moves are stressy!

On the couch after watching an episode of Black Mirror. So I survived day 1 of my diet without murdering anyone, progress :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

On my bed doing this

80737ea6d5c3ef674b52cfe8d6cc6e90.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not bedside browsing boards

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

[Not...?] Computer Lab

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Dublin airport, waiting on a gate to open

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On a bus feeling soggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Got back into bed. Never have I so looked forward to the school bus coming. Peace and quiet now so going to watch some Netflix now. Really stressful horrible week so going to chill for a little while now

Ugh, weather in Shannon isn't going to be nice tonight, now wishing that my day shopping trip to NYC is cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

hairyslug wrote: »
    Dublin airport, waiting on a gate to open

In London, baby

Gave myself 2 days to do some work stuff, it's only 11:15 on the first day and I'm finished.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In my bed, enjoying the feel of fresh sheets, night all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At work. Shaky in my chest. Damned anxiety. Counselling at 2pm.

northgirl wrote: »
    At work. Shaky in my chest. Damned anxiety. Counselling at 2pm.

You can manage this, we're rooting for you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Just got home. The city's gone nuts after the Vietnam U23 national team just reached the AFC U23 Final (their European championships). They beat Qatar on penalties. Scenes.

scenes_zpsaiaembcj.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

At work and cranberries just came on radio ... memories ..

Rip dolorous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

At work. Total public transport disaster meant it took 80 minutes to cover the 4 miles from my son's nursery to work this morning. I'm still pissed off tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Choo Choo.
    On way to Dublin. Jim Jefferies tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside, watching Dora.. I brought the 3 year old with me for the craic. Enough craic now I'm tired and she knows which buttons to press.. (i need to go toilet, I need some food. I need the toilet again.. so on so forth, ) little man is fast asleep. Oxygen requirements are way up again, it's a puzzle to find out why. But we can go no further with anything til its figured out. Looks like the short road is stretching out again. God know how many more weeks this'll take :( I'm tired.

cbyrd wrote: »
    Cotside, watching Dora.. I brought the 3 year old with me for the craic. Enough craic now I'm tired and she knows which buttons to press.. (i need to go toilet, I need some food. I need the toilet again.. so on so forth, ) little man is fast asleep. Oxygen requirements are way up again, it's a puzzle to find out why. But we can go no further with anything til its figured out. Looks like the short road is stretching out again. God know how many more weeks this'll take :( I'm tired.

:( I'm sorry the road keeps stretching out for you cbyrd but I have everything crossed for you that the next time it gets a bit shorter it will stay that way x

I'm not in an aircraft heading to Shannon :):) which is just as well as its going to be bloody blustery there tonight.

Bed Before 7.30!!!

always in our thoughts x

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

I hope you all have carbon monoxide alarms. I'm at home with Windows open waiting for mine to go off.
    Depending on what way wind blows the stove can be hard to light. This is one of those days and now my alarm is screaming at us. Only for it I wouldn't realise there is carbon monoxide in the room

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

You have both came a long way cbyrd, hoping things turn upways again soon.

;)

I'm on the sofa watching Wintersports on Eurosport, browsing on Amazon, whilst munching on a bag of Tayto, and a Mars Bar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Choo Choo.
    On way to Dublin. Jim Jefferies tonight.

I hate you...I would give my left seedless nut to go!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement