Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Finally sat down after a long day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not kitchen side making a snack

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Lying in bed. About to watch a film on my phone. I'll be knackered and regret it when toddler has us up at 6:30 but I've had a whole glass and a half of wine so I'm throwing caution to the wind and living dangerously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Tottenham Hale. Bus transfer at Bishops Storford

I’m so happy

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed. Tomorrow I am back to work. Working Thursday-Sunday this week. I've got a good thing with these shifts. I know it's four 12 hour shifts, but I get 4 days off afterwards. :)

• Advertisement

In Costa Coffee Stansted Airport. Using their power to charge my phone

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

[Not...?] in computer lab.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Madame.Boog

Bad place

• Registered Users Posts: 21,613 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Bad place

You OK Madame.Boog? One of those nights is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Up for about an hour, heating on, sitting on the couch, shivering and throat is raw....balls!

• Advertisement

Airside at Stansted:
    <<tannoy>>... thank you for choosing Ryanair...
    <<Essex Girl>> (to bf) no one chooses Ryanair though do they...it’s only cos they’re so cheap...

I laughed!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

On way to work.

This is the longest week ever!!

Thank fcuk today is payday.

757 to the city.

Work after 90 min sleep 💤

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I've done that after coming back from a 0-0 match.

At least you had a decent game.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    On way to work.

This is the longest week ever!!

Thank fcuk today is payday.

At work. We have another week to pay day. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Traffic

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, watching Aussie Open, hoping GBs Kyle Edmund can turn this match around.

How're you feeling now jack? Awful dose doing the rounds. I'm in the doc waiting room myself and the nice doc is here. The one who doesn't dismiss you and actually listens to you! So I'm delighted. Should be feeling better soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Heathrow, on the way home. Got stopped at security and frisked (I had first left car keys in my pocket and then chewing gum) it was not as sexually gratifying as I had always imagined.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

northgirl wrote: »
    At work. We have another week to pay day. :(

Think of it as "only a week to payday, no January until next year, woo hoo"!

At work, blue sky out the velux window: I'd almost forgotten what it looks like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Whispered wrote: »
    How're you feeling now jack? Awful dose doing the rounds. I'm in the doc waiting room myself and the nice doc is here. The one who doesn't dismiss you and actually listens to you! So I'm delighted. Should be feeling better soon.

Its a sh!te dose that is going around. Course of Antibiotics, a few cough bottles, daily Vit C, Strepcils, and still there. Thankfully the coughing bouts are spreading apart now, but will be glad when fully cleared.

Tennis now over, so off to get dressed.

About to leg it home to have the SKY tv installed. Cutting it fine timewise. FML!

In Airside Business Park in the car. Have an interview in 10mins.

Good luck!

Best of luck Derek.

I'm sitting in the kitchen with a sausage samitch and coffee for company. Delighted :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Best of luck.....hopefully it's in one of the shops there I go to a lot so you can hook me up with a staff discount :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Halpennys have a sale on (they always have a sale on, beside Premier Inn) if the interview goes well!

Good luck derek!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Doing the shake n vac....putting the freshness back...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,168 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Best of luck Derek

On the couch with tea and a sausage sammich, cheers Perse!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement