Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm the same as Persey but doing a little :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Swearing at customs for charging me vat on my Chinese purchase...ah well :D

In the bar in Connolly train station as I don't want to stand for the 45mins journey home, so will have a pint and get a later train. They mustn't believe in heating this bar as its freezing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couch side, had a rare day off 'work' so i got up late, relaxed, went to visit my previous college, got a cert for the subjects I did in the EDCL (woo!) while I was there, killed a few hours in my apartment until my next bus back, got the bus back to folks house, had dinner and sat down. It's a freezing cold day out there! No plans for the evening apart from relax, boards and maybe do some paperwork for my day center (relatively new there so paperwork has to be filled out, boo!). Back to reality tomorrow...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Back home, Fed & watered. Procrastinating whether I need to head out & get some food supplies. Cupboards getting bare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Also thinking about food. I'm hungry but lazy and sitting at the PC holding a cuppa and starting my online grocery shop for this week.

Sitting in a taxi on the way home to Thai food. Very excited :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Swearing at customs for charging me vat on my Chinese purchase...ah well :D

It's extortionate the extra VAT they make you pay on mail order brides these days :pac:

Still on the couch :D

It's extortionate the extra VAT they make you pay on mail order brides these days :pac:

Still on the couch :D

Different type of Chinese takeaway :)

Looking at hols online...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in a hotel bed killed with a viral bug

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,312 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work, annoyed by restless leg.

Laying in a hotel bed killed with a viral bug

I'm guessing the lucky fella ain't feeling so lucky now!.... Get well soon though,

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couch side trying to warm up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'm guessing the lucky fella ain't feeling so lucky now!.... Get well soon though,
    He's lucky he hasn't been puked on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Wrapped up like a Burrito Baby. All's that's exposed to the air is one finger to type! I need to get into an old email Acc. but of course can't remember the Password so I sent Veri. Code to Phone, and of course Phone is out in Car. And now the stoopid-ar$e code will probably expire in ten minutes or something and then I'll to likely have to wait an hour to request a new Password again! Stoopid red-tape on everything anymore. Have a feeling there will be many codes sent tonight before I brave the cold to go out to car to get Phone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,594 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In bed wide awake O_O

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,312 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Clinging on to a mug of tae in cold office..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

In a taxi in Manila, Philippines on the way to be airport. Just checked the temperature and am contemplating shedding a few tears of having to go back to such cold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Day 7 in this hotel and I finally trained them that morning coffee comes with fresh cream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying in bed wide awake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sightseeing in Riyadh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,302 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Half watching Dr. Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Could I please join in? I've read some of the posts in here and you all seem like a lovely bunch. :o

Almost midday and I'm back in bed because the house is freezing. I've turned on my little heater. As soon as I think it might be warm enough I'll get dressed and wander into town.

Later today I need to sort out packing stuff, I'll be heading home for my little Christmas holiday on Monday. I booked some time off because this year I'm working Christmas Eve right through to the 27th, probably 7am-7pm shifts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Could I please join in? I've read some of the posts in here and you all seem like a lovely bunch. :o

Almost midday and I'm back in bed because the house is freezing. I've turned on my little heater. As soon as I think it might be warm enough I'll get dressed and wander into town.

Later today I need to sort out packing stuff, I'll be heading home for my little Christmas holiday on Monday. I booked some time off because this year I'm working Christmas Eve right through to the 27th, probably 7am-7pm shifts.

You are only welcome coz you have purple pawprints and purple is my favourite colour and pawprints mean animals which I love too.

So welcome....from me sitting on my sofa in Kuala Lumpur.

Couchy couch couch couch.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Witchie wrote:
    You are only welcome coz you have purple pawprints and purple is my favourite colour and pawprints mean animals which I love too.
    :D

I should really stop lazing about and do something tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Wexico :pac:

Playa del finglas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭gifted

Uchg car park...perving lol lol

And yes I'm rating them out of ten lol lol

In the queue in Butlers.

• Advertisement

Gearing myself up to get a bucket of bleach and a scrubbing brush to the bathroom at work ..not sure how but the wall and cistern are covered in...well... splattered :D would be a better term, in poo .. probably an elderly customer yesterday evening... but I've been elected to clean the place :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement