Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

In A&E waiting with my son. He got wood in his eye. He'll be fine, always someone worse. Guy here lost his finger. Blood everywhere. God love him. Hope the can get it back on for him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Up for about an hour, heating on, sitting on the couch, shivering and throat is raw....balls!

It's a hideous dose. Went through our house before, during and after Christmas. Plenty of hot whiskey and you wont know you have it :D
    In Airside Business Park in the car. Have an interview in 10mins.

Good luck!

Cotside waiting for the boy to come back from a ct scan. It's amazing how you get listened to when you shout loud. The 3 year old nearly lost her life when he was brought out of the room. Started shouting 'bring back my baby ! ' it was hilarious.
    Heading home tonight and doing a roundtrip back on Saturday with the gang .. I'm knackered thinking about it :D I wonder if I could manage a lie in on Sunday....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

cbyrd wrote: »
    It's a hideous dose. Went through our house before, during and after Christmas. Plenty of hot whiskey and you wont know you have it :D

Good luck!

Cotside waiting for the boy to come back from a ct scan. It's amazing how you get listened to when you shout loud. The 3 year old nearly lost her life when he was brought out of the room. Started shouting 'bring back my baby ! ' it was hilarious.
    Heading home tonight and doing a roundtrip back on Saturday with the gang .. I'm knackered thinking about it :D I wonder if I could manage a lie in on Sunday....

Here you go...

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭vapor trails

mothballs.itches.handles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Feeling better, on lunch now.. having a Bombay pot noodle....had an email to say I would get a call about a job today...still waiting for them to ring...might tell them bugger off for keeping me waiting all day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Cooking dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting in my aerial bedroom heading home 😀😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

In my bed! That was a tough day!

Hope interview went well Derek.

Here you go...

Can I have one? :D

Can I have one? :D

Looks like Nollag Shona beat you to it...

• Advertisement

Looks like Nollag Shona beat you to it...

Well Im owed 6.5 from last night lol!

smurfjed wrote: »
    @nollagshona for someone with no money,
    You travel more than I do ��

Purchased all this before Xmas, When I HAD money :D:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

on the couch, deciding what to do next (it's my day off)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Sitting down again. SkY is back in action so catch up on Corrie for me. Thrilling I know :pac:

On the train approaching Heuston going to a friends with a couple of bottles of wine. Interview went really well. Should hear back in the next few days. Have 2 more interviews in city centre tomorrow. I think my month of leisure (or housework!) might be coming to an end.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not couchside getting renewal quotes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My Samsung says that I just slept for 14 hours.... guess that I needed it :)

In work. I have a few minutes of day dreaming before my 10am. Aaahhhhh :)

Late in. Forgot to turn my alarms back on!

Made it in for 9.50!

Coffee break now!

Made it in for 9.50!

Coffee break now!

Don't go blaming me for giving you the sleep-in permission. The Terms & Conditions are on the back of the page!!

In the office: sun shining in the velux window. It's such as novelty to see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Made it in for 9.50!

Coffee break now!

And you're on a break already!

:P

Sofa, watching SnowBoarding.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

About to do a quick run around cleaning the house before heading back up to collect the toddlemonster from creche.

I went to the doc yesterday morning a bit reluctantly, I hate going unless really necessary. By the time I got home I was dizzy, nauseous and disoriented . He gave me antibiotics and by this morning I feel so much better. They're magic when you need them aren't they!

Don't go blaming me for giving you the sleep-in permission. The Terms & Conditions are on the back of the page!!

In the office: sun shining in the velux window. It's such as novelty to see it.

I'm still waiting :p

Waiting for what? The sun....or a pass???

I'll see what I can do: the No Nookie ones are hard to get but the Nookie Allowed ones are like hen's teeth...

Waiting for what? The sun....or a pass???

I'll see what I can do: the No Nookie ones are hard to get but the Nookie Allowed ones are like hen's teeth...

A pass please! I would like a sleep one and a "good things" one :D

I'm in work.

OK, so I found a hen who had teeth...

Still in the office, sun gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Cleaning out me closet for the charity shop.

OK, so I found a hen who had teeth...

Still in the office, sun gone :(

Thank you! :D

I'm still in work feeling drained.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

At Asda having a little sit on a bench until I work up the energy to pick up my groceries and walk home.

• Advertisement

Watching daytime TV which will be a thing of the past soon as I was offered a job from yesterday's interview. Back to daily train commute into the city centre. That month of leisure flew by!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement