Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Watching daytime TV which will be a thing of the past soon as I was offered a job from yesterday's interview. Back to daily train commute into the city centre. That month of leisure flew by!

Congratulations!
    Here you go...

Thank you lol .. :D I was actually looking at them the other day and the car seats, for my cousin whose baby son may need to go in hip plaster.. unfortunately, I wouldn't see over the steering wheel with it.

I'm tableside, round 2 dinner done. Granny dropped to the bus and the house is clean. Time for feet up for a few hours. (challenge accepted)

The boy has improved immensely after I discovered water in the oxygen prongs was probably causing his sats to go mental... Who knew it was a mechanical failure and not all the other things they were telling me.. sometimes I wonder how much is knowledge and how much is pure guesswork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Pub ... Pints.... happy Jack :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,168 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well done Derek!

Nice one Cbyrd, your young fella has a legend on his side in you.

I am damp on a bus. No one coughing so I may be spared the plague this trip..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, watching Yeovil v Man Utd. I may have also eaten to much.

Great to hear to wee man is improving Cbyrd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Sofa, watching Yeovil v Man Utd. I may have also eaten to much.

Great to hear to wee man is improving Cbyrd.

Me too.

Also delighted to hear th good news

• Advertisement

I'm glad to read the good news Cbyrd and Derek :)

Thanks to Chipping I am in the bed but for sleeping only :p

Group photo ..mate reached down and gave me the mother of all wedgies ...I mean .. genuinely... almost over my head ..went to the toilet... ripped it off ...and then stuffed it in his jacket pocket ... explain that! to your wife ya bastard :D

Watching daytime TV which will be a thing of the past soon as I was offered a job from yesterday's interview. Back to daily train commute into the city centre. That month of leisure flew by!

Congrats! Escaoe to the country 15to1, Countdown are shyte anyway! :D

Bed. That match was boring!!!

Still in the office, sun gone :(

Now :)

• Advertisement

Still out m.. still commando...seems some women are intrigued :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

[Not...?] Poolside.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,168 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back in out of the rain, cuppa and dry socks fix all.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭jones 19

Saalbach Austria.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In a cute little Indian cafe after taking a wander around my 'hood before going for some pain......waxing time.

Witchie wrote: »
    In a cute little Indian cafe after taking a wander around my 'hood before going for some pain......waxing time.

At 05.44 my mind is filth, thanks Witchie :pac: :P

At 05.44 my mind is filth, thanks Witchie :pac: :P

It's almost 2 pm here and mine is filth too. 😂

Think we are both always in the gutter :)

Currently listening to my latest crush, Alison Goldfrapp

Awake ..got up...my head hurts!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This guy doesn't care about where we are right now, he just wants to GO.
    39022753195_93c7825903.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

in bed facing up to the first hangover of 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Swimming lessons and Im making it official..the yummy mummy brigade have disbanded..nothing worth looking at down here..

Beginning to wonder what's the point in bringing the three chicks to swimming lessons anymore lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

smurfjed wrote: »
    This guy doesn't care about where we are right now, he just wants to GO.
    39022753195_93c7825903.jpg

should be a super like button for this. his the bulb of my one. she sits like that too, farts with excitment of going somewhere unknown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

On the first bus to carlow to see my other half :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Going out to IKEA and then to a tesco superstore, I'm in my 20s and I don't have kids and this is how I spend my weekends. Help me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Going out to IKEA and then to a tesco superstore, I'm in my 20s and I don't have kids and this is how I spend my weekends. Help me!

hate ikea with a passion. excluding the meatballs

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Standing outside penneys waiting to be picked up. I spent Too much but it was accidental. I went into a daze and things found their way into the basket. I got the husband socks though. So he can't complain.

Right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

At Waterford bus station waiting for my next bus. Had a lovely lunch in a hotel while I was killing time

Spollenstown Tullamore at Tullamore v Middleton v different from U Arena lol

• Advertisement

In my favourite bar. Hadn't been here since before went to Ireland for Christmas and the greeting I got is one of the reasons I love this place.

Hugs and kisses and a welcome back Witchie as soon as I walked in.

Home.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement