Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Cotside with 4 extra persons in his tiny room.. seemed like a good idea last night. Heading home in 20 and have to decide whether to stop on the way to feed them, drive home and cook or get pizza.. texting across the room like teenagers cos they can all spell :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

got to carlow, yay :) now with himself

Not with himself because himself is being a moody bollix.

Does anyone need a girlfriend? I'm free to a good home :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

What will you bring to it.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

In my mam’s watching Dublin v Offaly and Offaly are winning!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Not completely wrecked. Just home after a day of lectures it is not a good idea to have a night out just before it. Feeling frazzled

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    What will you bring to it.

:p

Is that directed at me? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In my mam’s watching Dublin v Offaly and Offaly are winning!
    I don't believe it. Are pigs flying outside

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In the kitchen, making dinner.

I'm sending the car for you.........:pac:

I'm enroute to a nice hotel as a "I know I can be a bit of a prick" admission/apology. Suits me once he orders me a huge Chinese too cause I'd be classy like that, no eating out for us

• Advertisement

I don't believe it. Are pigs flying outside

Goal!

2-21 to 1-14!

Is that directed at me?

Yep, I need to know you can handle a crazy Ted.

Watching Midsomer Murders with a cuppa.

Goal!

2-21 to 1-14!
    hardly!! Hurling?!? Are you awake/under influence of hallucinogenics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Just made and ate a humongous burger... feeling much better...lads I can't drink anymore...started at 6pm and finished at 2am...good night ...we were doing the obligatory group photo and didn't my solicitor buddy slip his hand down the arse of my jeans. .grab my underwear...and pull...hard....the back of it ended up on my right shoulder! Nearest I'll ever get to an epeisiotomy!!
    Went to the loo... ripped the final thread off and back into the bar and stuffed then into his jacket pocket for his wife to find in the morning ..try explaining that one away ya bastard! :)
    On a plus note...all the ladies knew I was going commando ..so lots of attempted inappropriate touching on their behalf.
    Now...cbyrd...you wouldn't have any sudocreme I can borrow ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

JUst in from work, about to hop into shower. Hoping it will wake me up a bit. Feeling like I have just done a night shift.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

just after waking up from a two hour nanny nap.

have a raging craving for indian food, but no one else likes it, so cant order so i'm going to sulk to myself:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Making home made chips and steak for dinner. Just got the ride so in a pretty good mood, although sleepy. Could kill the cat because he climbed onto my legs in the middle of it and kept meowing at us :pac:

Now...cbyrd...you wouldn't have any sudocreme I can borrow ?

Sorry, we're a sensitive lot, that would burn the hole of ya! Only use coconut oil .... Lol. It's has many uses. :D:D

Not long home, had a big dirty kabab box thingy on naan bread (well half of it) it'll either be breakfast or lunch tomorrow.. it was absolutely gorgeous
    Challenge set again for tomorrow.. going for a jammies day.. how long will it last ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

I'm on the rebound, heading back to Ireland next weekend, when suits for a meet up. Lol

Hotel bar, nearing a ghost town here haven't the energy to be going anywhere tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Yep, I need to know you can handle a crazy Ted.

Watching Midsomer Murders with a cuppa.

Describes as crazy with murders in the one post.. Run, run for your life

• Advertisement

user2011 wrote: »
    Describes as crazy with murders in the one post.. Run, run for your life

Not a good time to say that I am watching "How to Get Away with Murder" on Netflix.

I don't have an ulterior motives for watching these shows.

Honest !!

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

so it wasn't the indian i'm craving, but the boy just walked over and handed me a chocolate spread sambo:D

Bed in my parents’ house

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside party

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sofa binge watching Lovesick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Dreaming about the pints I’ll be drinking later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,976 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Couch day watching McIlroy, Federer then the tipp hurlers, great day :)

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

At parents’ kitchen table after breakfast- I might go to mass!

Actually- Mam said to me, did I want to go down to my godmother while she was at mass- that was nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Watching Russell Howard's "Recalibrate" and sipping lemsip....I won't be going to mass :D

• Advertisement

Still lying in bed bored put of my head. The 3 year old has asked my if I'm ok, am I sick, get up, read her stories, watch Dora on my phone... I have resisted all attempts to corrupt my lie in.
    Didn't count on the lack of coffee

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement