Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

about to go to harvey normans for a wee look. in galway for 4 days next week so wanting to take it easy today

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,214 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Stokesley.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Specialun wrote: »
    about to go to harvey normans for a wee look. in galway for 4 days next week so wanting to take it easy today

Galway can be tough on the system, so many pubs!.

I'm in me bed pondering a shower before work

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Maternity triage, troll baby be trollin!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Kitchen. Hot stove/cold cans. Inspiral Carpets providing the soundtrack. Next-door neighbour finally finished his mancave(f*ck you Flanders) so in there for drinks when everyone is fed and watered.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

On couch watching FA Cup- Is it too early to go to bed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Not in the galway clinic with my mum after she had a fall

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Having eaten the finest steak known to man I am now on the couch feeling like a beached whale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Just remembered something....as I said, kept on partying the other night "commando"...and one of the girl's at work took me out dirty dancing....don't think she'll do that again as she got a small surprise :)
    First hour is going to be a bit iffy at work tomorrow!! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bus to work, bag full of healthy food with me.. Wish me well my body might mutiny against it!.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Hotel bar, still fecking thinking about my first experience in a launderette earlier. Noooooo before you think, I know how to work a washing machine :p

So I went about doing what I'd do with any other washing machine, cold wash. Get it set up like this put money in it starts spinning around, yeah!!!!!
    I get stuck into being on the phone and when I look up at my "wash" clothes are bone dry just spinning around a big wtf goes off in my head.. 30mins it finishes barely wet the clothes are, ask a customer, explain what I did and ask why no water, didn't get answer for that, just put it on hot wash.. so yeah more money and hope it works.. it did thank fcuk lol embrassement was over 💯 I'm near 💯% sure the couple drying their clothes were wetting themselves at my stupidity. Oh and don't ask the sister for help, she thinks your a complete idiot thinking I put it in the dryer... Lol

Bed after a shower, feel much better!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Just back from visiting folks in Cork city, love coming back to galway but there'll always be a bit of me wishing I was still living in cork...I miss it's sense of humour...

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

I am in Cali, Colombia. Yesterday I spent over 6h crossing the Ecuador-Colombia border. The reason? Hundreds of thousands of Venezuelan's are fleeing their war stricken country and taking refuge in the other Latino Countries. It broke my heart and soul.
    These people had nothing only the clothes on their back and a suitcase each, leaving friends and families and all they have known.
    I was the only gringo as far as the eye could see, crossing the border on holiday while they cross for their lives.
    I have felt the pang of privilege many times on this trip but yesterday it was the worst I have ever experienced.
    Humbled for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭timthumbni

Loved her songs. Did I read somewhere she was abused as a kid? Apologies if wrong... I grew up with her songs and they were class. Ode to my family was the bees knees imo....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Just back from the cinema. Went to See Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri. Very good film, sad but very funny moments too. Now to get into my pyjamas, having a bra on is against my human rights :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I saw that last weekend, really enjoyed it too. Oh you're in England aren't you? If you go to the cinema a lot you should think about signing up for Cineworld Unlimited. £17.90 per month for as many cinema trips as you want. For me it's definitely worth it.

Back on topic, I'm in my bedroom having tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not bedside watching tv, Hope you all had a great weekend :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I was watching Manchester City, then got called to work ASAP, so now it’s 5am, I just finished 3 flights and now waiting to board another flight back home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Now :)

And it's working this morning!!

Office, sunshine outside, will be shining in through the velux in around 2 hours :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In bed having a bit of a relax. Busy 4 days at work this week.

Sitting on the couch wondering where I left my motivation.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cork training center, registering for my new course, mobile technologies.

It's on a date with my sense of humour :pac:

Took a break from being bedside with mum in the Galway clinic. Have to go back in about 1/2 hr to meet her consultant

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Did you check down the back of the couch?
    At home, left the office at 430. After a manic few weeks since Christmas I got a project over the line. Go me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

JillyQ wrote: »
    Took a break from being bedside with mum in the Galway clinic. Have to go back in about 1/2 hr to meet her consultant

Hope she's feeling better soon

Poochie05 wrote: »
    JillyQ wrote: »

Hope she's feeling better soon
    Thank you. She has done a bit of damage but hopefully she will be back on feet soon.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

[Not...?] Computer Lab

• Advertisement

Home. Rang Mam, she usually calls before or after swimming. She’s in X-ray after her appt :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement