Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

I'm sitting down waiting on dinner. Jilly and Nollag, I hope your mammies are ok.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,213 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Teeside Retail Park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

JillyQ wrote: »
    Took a break from being bedside with mum in the Galway clinic. Have to go back in about 1/2 hr to meet her consultant

JillyQ hope all goes well with your Mam.

Rang mine, still waiting for X-ray

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sending best wishes to the mammies

I'm on the bus, I can feel the full moon already :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

JillyQ wrote: »
    Took a break from being bedside with mum in the Galway clinic. Have to go back in about 1/2 hr to meet her consultant

JillyQ hope all goes well with your Mam.

Rang mine, still waiting for X-ray

Nollag hope all goes well with your mum as well. Still waiting for the consultant

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

After 1/4 bottle of exputex... coughing like a mad fecker

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Blood donor clinic

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

At home in the new little office I've fashioned for myself. It feels good.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not couch side watching tv

Sending well wishes to JillyQ and Nollaigs Mammies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

About to throw on the matrix. It's been a stressy day so nice to relax now. Hope all of the mammies will be ok!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Home catching up on two nights of CBB. Weather I manage to get through the two nights is another thing, absolutely wreaked after three long days at work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Smoke then bed.. it's been a cnuting Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Mammys couch after being cotside all day. In knackered. It's been 12 nights since I slept all night so I'm looking forward to bed tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,505 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

On the couch laughing at the unintentional comedy of Crime Call on TV:

"our next piece of footage comes from a beer festival in Dublin".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

In bed. Mam hadn't been X-Rayed last I'd heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not Bedside watching the Grammys, Rihanna is looking well

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Antenatal ward, induction process started not long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Hitting the hay as we write. Choking as soon as my head touches the pillow. :( Let Operation Vicks re-commenceth! :pac::rolleyes:

Goodnight Boards. Goodnight World. Goodnight Elizabeth. Goodnight John-boy. Goodnight Jim-Bob. Hello new mini-R.K. :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

kMtzV.jpg

All the best rk and Godspeed Baby rk. We're all rooting for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso on the balcony with the mutt.
    Wife is due back in 2 days, so I have 2 days to finish 1kg of chocolate, then I will be banned again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Was does the wife do?.

In work listening to an old Underworld mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting in the lobby of a plush hotel.....oops I mean hospital, waiting to see and orthopaedic surgeon about my ingrown toenail. Also need a really painful cut on my heel seen to and apparently need a doppler and other tests to check if have varicose veins or deep vein thrombosis.

Feeling sick, probably nerves, and fighting rising panic.

Yikes, it'll be grand Witchie, breathe slowly.. I'm around the next while so i'll support you if i can.

Thank you. Am so stressed coz have no clue how much it will cost and if have to pay today. I don't get paid for another few days and still haven't gotten over €1000 am owed from my old Landlord so am broke.

Awwwwww

Pfft, they'll trust you, you come across as a strong kinda character so i've no doubt you will be able to persuade the docs to look after you :)

That made me smile. If you could see me now you wouldn't say that!

I know it's young to be sore, am worried about the othe problem and then the money too. All adding up to me trying not to puke all over their pristine marble floors.

Sure you have to get the toe fixed, how else can you continue your wild affairs? That's the goal :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Somebody get towels and hot water, I'm going to deliver this child myself!

I'm working from home today so I'm in the kitchen, sick child on the couch, she seems to be happy, she's watching Thor

So they plan to do surgery on Tuesday coz it's infected and inflamed at the mo. Course of antibiotics to do first.

Oh and only going to cost me about €800. I should get some of not all back but just f**ked for it right now.

On my way home to lie down and cry.

• Advertisement

Time for a drink ya poor thing.

Just home after really pushing myself, now finding house far too hot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement