Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Wow, the in's and out's of this thread! Rainbow has a baby trying to get out, Witchie has a nail trying to get back in and I'm sitting inside the velux window waiting for the sun to come out. I've tried waving Persopoly's sunshine certificate at the sky but all to no avail...

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,248 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, A1(M) services, Durham

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Beasty wrote: »
    Costa, A1(M) services, Durham

Get yourself an Orange Mocha Frappachino
    tumblr_mt6pzj56oc1r9quzuo1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen table, listening to BBCR2. Actually managed to sleep till 8.30 this morning, although I was awake for a while at about 4am. Atleast I did not wake up tired like I did the last two mornings.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Was does the wife do?.
    World traveling lady of leisure.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    World traveling lady of leisure.

Oh I thought she might be David Attenborough

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting up in bed. All Vick's'ed out. Cup of Cough Syrup knocked back. VapoRub lathered all over me chest, Nasal Inhaler on hand for a few shniffs. Can breathe easy for a few minutes at a time so it's all good! Think am high though! :pac::o:p

Out patients waiting room. Is it just me, or do they give everyone the same time. Looks like I could be here a while.

:(

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,248 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Trowell Services M1(S). Gonna be a long night. Who knows where I'll be posting from next....

Weird night, went to the local "pub" and got talked into attending a job interview tomorrow.
    Problem is that I don't know if I want the job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

smurfjed wrote: »
    Weird night, went to the local "pub" and got talked into attending a job interview tomorrow.
    Problem is that I don't know if I want the job.

Aer Lingus is it ;)

Not couchside reading a magazine

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

Bed. Left side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Bed. Right side. Coughing for Ireland. :rolleyes::D:pac::(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed. Fuming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

In bed. Awake. Sleeping on/off since 8!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

About to leave my place to go for a coffee date with some guy. Hope he is as nice as he seems online.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bed. Right side. Coughing for Ireland.

Thanks for taking over from me.

Enjoying final few mins before facing the day.

How the fudge is it the end of January already.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Thanks for taking over from me.

Enjoying final few mins before facing the day.

How the fudge is it the end of January already.

Nearly Christmas again woo hoo

I'll let myself out before I'm thrown out lol lol.......

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

gifted wrote:
    Nearly Christmas again woo hoo

The pitchforks are being sharpened as I type.

• Advertisement

On way to work after being up all night reading horrific posts about me, calling me a whore by a woman pretending to be a man. Telling everyone I had him/her plagued through PM and that I'd ride pretty much anything. Pretty upset to be honest considering I do not speak to or interact with the poster in question

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Posts on boards?! I hope you reported them?

I know it's easy to say not to get upset over things said online but I do it myself. As much as you *know* you shouldn't take these things to heart it's difficult not to. Hope you get it sorted soon.

If it's any consolation you must have made some impression for them to be that petty.

Whispered wrote: »
    Posts on boards?! I hope you reported them?

I know it's easy to say not to get upset over things said online but I do it myself. As much as you *know* you shouldn't take these things to heart it's difficult not to. Hope you get it sorted soon.

If it's any consolation you must have made some impression for them to be that petty.
    She reposted a huge amount of my posts to be ripped asunder, so much so another poster asked if she was stalking me. Called me a whore, said I lied about being raped for attention, made fun of my career and said I had even come on to him (her) and that I was riding the entire site.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Oh dear. You know you're not the one coming out of that looking ridiculous right? Your own stalker! That makes you a celeb. Can I have your autograph?!

Sure thing, if I can climb off dick long enough to give it to you

She reposted a huge amount of my posts to be ripped asunder, so much so another poster asked if she was stalking me. Called me a whore, said I lied about being raped for attention, made fun of my career and said I had even come on to him (her) and that I was riding the entire site.

What an absolute whorebag b4stardface. What the f..k is wrong with people? She must be a jealous twisted biatch.

I find when people are like that it is coz their is something horrendously wrong in their lives so instead of getting angry or hating, I feel sorry for them that their lives are so twisted that they must act like that to feel better.

Hugs. Xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

In a court in Ennis waiting to meet my cheating ex wife for the first time in over years as she tries to screw me over again.
    Wish me luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Geez, a lot of bad stuff going on this morning! Look on the bright side: it's almost February!

Inside the velux window, hailstones outside :(

I hope Persepoly's having more luck with my hanky panky cert that I'm having with her 7 days of sunshine cert!!!

Glad you're back from the date Witchie (I'm like a protective father!!). How'd it go??

Now 600 miles away from the interview that I was invited to :):)
    Funny how things don't go as planned.

• Advertisement

Sitting on my sofa watching Riverdale and doing some work.

Chipping he was lovely. Even better looking in real life and an Oncologist. Had a wonderful time. So, in other words, will probably never see him again!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement