Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Antenatal ward, a day and a half in... not that much happening and trying to resist the urge to go into "buy all the cute baby things online out of boredom" mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Antenatal ward, a day and a half in... not that much happening and trying to resist the urge to go into "buy all the cute baby things online out of boredom" mode.

I've been wondering since your post to say your gone in if you had your baby. Good Luck. Hope baby comes soon

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,248 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Victoria Square, Truro

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In the pub trying to read but distracted by boards and hoping the mammies, Rainbow and Shoesday are doing ok..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Sipping a Laphroaig 10yo...tastes like licking a sod of turf...but tis lovely ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Waiting for my bus home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Sitting in a bar waiting for a burger. Half an hour of me time. Bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Dropping my eldest off after the road trip cotside. Looking like another surgery to get the boy home. Hopefully it'll happen sooner rather than later. Busy week of chatting with doctors and their teams and thankfully they've listened.
    I'm exhausted. Home now for 2 nights.
    I'll be the first to say it (unless it's been said) great stretch in the evenings :D lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Surrounded by about 50 flight attendants and having a great time trying to guess their nationalities 😀

Hope you are doing ok Shoesday. You must have gotten a fright :(

I'm in work. Tired.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Waiting for the tick tock clock out time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

On the 41 to DUB to catch a flight to BVA

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Seems tonight is a "drink all the alcohol and eat all the food in your house" night.

I didnt make the rules.

On my sofa eyeing up my last beer and a pot noodle.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

I am in Salento Colombia :)
    Probably my FAVOURITE part of Colombia so far! I had such high hopes for this country, literally every traveller I have met over the last 7 months has said its their favourite country.
    So, I came with high expectations. And so far, it hadn't lived up to it. I hope my experience changes from now on in . .

Oh, and I also booked CARNIVAL for a few weeks time!! EEEKKK!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Heading to the Siopa. Anyone want anything back? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed watching football. My neck is in bits, need a massage. Or a new neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa. Chilling out after another 12 hr shift, three of which were spent in meetings.

Brain and body is frazzled.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In bed watching football. My neck is in bits, need a massage. Or a new neck.

I have a neck for sale, I'll give you a good price.

At home just sitting down to watch the second half of a match.

In BVA waiting on my baggage :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed....shattered tired...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not couchside watching Yianni supercar customiser

Best of luck Rainbow and hope all Mammies are doing well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

4Ad wrote: »
    In a court in Ennis waiting to meet my cheating ex wife for the first time in over years as she tries to screw me over again.
    Wish me luck.

Done and dusted !!
    I had to give the cheating b##ch more than I wanted but now she has no claim on the house, now the hassle of getting a mortgage all over again..agh
    Having affair/affairs is irrelevant in Iaw.

Having my first drink since NYE..I think I deserve it..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

On the sofa watching Peaky F*ckin Blinders. Thinking of grabbing something to eat but so cosy and lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Also on the sofa. Staring into space. Been a weird few days.

I'm in the bed. Ah glorious bed if I could tie you to my back I would. Himself and me were away for a night recently. At about 9pm after a lovely dinner and even lovelier prosecco says I "will we go to bed now" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

I'm in the bed. Ah glorious bed if I could tie you to my back I would. Himself and me were away for a night recently. At about 9pm after a lovely dinner and even lovelier prosecco says I "will we go to bed now" :D

Sounds lovely. I’d say he was chuffed :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

Bus to Paris!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

on the couch, trying to finish this manuscript

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Sounds lovely. I’d say he was chuffed :)

Lads, wheezing hear with laughter! :pac::pac::pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement