Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Lying on my bed (yawning thanks to certain mofos in here) contemplating what to do with my 2nd day off work.

These Malaysians hai are wild hoors for having publuc holidays.

I want to go have some fun then do a final bit of a clean up for my aunt and uncle arriving tomorrow. Eeek so cited!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

On the floor of my friends’ room in Paris- too far too my hostel so staying here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Oh I forgot! I bought a blasht of Creme Eggs in the Shop earlier. Left them there on the Coffee-table. Help yereselves! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Oh I forgot! I bought a blasht of Creme Eggs in the Shop earlier. Left them there on the Coffee-table. Help yereselves! :)

Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Witchie wrote: »
    Lying on my bed (yawning thanks to certain mofos in here) contemplating what to do with my 2nd day off work.

These Malaysians hai are wild hoors for having publuc holidays.

I want to go have some fun then do a final bit of a clean up for my aunt and uncle arriving tomorrow. Eeek so cited!!!

I’m a mofo now huh? I’ll take it over “hey it’s you in the bushes” anyday.

Still in bed done my morning stretches but still don’t want to get up and go to work

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cork training center,doing my java exercises using the command prompt line and text editor :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

After boasting all winter I'd escaped getting I'll I'm now in bed with a bitch of a cold. Just hoping that's all it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Just back after a nice long walk with my puppy. Spent most of it chasing a leaf :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Running around trying to work out what to wear for an interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Ah puppies chasing leaves <3
    My two doggies are older. They are usually in the house but there is a patch of sun hitting the back of the garden right now and the two sat looking wistfully at it. So I let them out and they're currently sunbathing! Hooray for February!

I'm contemplating bringing the toddler to the shop on his bike. About 3km round trip so far at all but I'm still not feeling well and when I'm not well I'm not patient.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

supermouse wrote: »
    I am in Cali, Colombia. Yesterday I spent over 6h crossing the Ecuador-Colombia border. The reason? Hundreds of thousands of Venezuelan's are fleeing their war stricken country and taking refuge in the other Latino Countries. It broke my heart

Just make sure my suitcase comes back Intact and it will all be a distant memory :D right now I'm on the 33 bus from town heading for Skerries, it's like the slow boat to China.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In bed. Having a little relax before going out again

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Erm, in the pub again...

Erm, in the pub again...

I'd like to be in the pub but I'm getting a bit tired of being alone in them. Persepolynomates :)

I'm at home watching Kiri. It's very sad. Maybe I need to return to my murders :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

in hotel in galway chilling. long meeting today. had steak so happy out

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Specialun wrote: »
    in hotel in galway chilling. long meeting today. had steak so happy out

Enjoy the town, hope you get a good bit of time at the end of work to enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

In SuperValu in Claremorris. Currently people-watching at this precise minute hence why I'm posting and not shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed. Fresh sheets.

<star fishes>

In bed. In Paris.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Watching Derry Girls.

Will be heading to be after that.

Anyone yawning here yet?

I’m missing Derry Girls :(

I’m missing Derry Girls :(

Channel 4 player works in Ireland,

**practices a Michael Caine accent**

not a lot of people know that.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Channel 4 player works in Ireland,

**practices a Michael Caine accent**

not a lot of people know that.

(Did he read my previous post...)

(Did he read my previous post...)

it will be up there for a month or so after today. I was late to the show & caught up the previous 3 episodes over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Not in my bed! About to take my aerial chariot for a jaunt across the country.

Ah bed :D

sliding under the covers of mine here too.

Electric blanket on, nice & toasty

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

In bed smothering with a cold/flu and feel like meh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In bed. Back to work again tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement