Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Also bed. Husband is in toddlers room with a sick stomach and toddler is in with me. King sized bed and his head is on my pillow and his little foot is on my hip. There's miles of space between him and the edge of the bed and I'm literally hanging off.

Feel better soon autosport.

I'm finished my first course of antibiotics tomorrow for sinusitis. The doc said to take the second course "if needed". I still have pain but nothing painkillers can't control. So I dunno if it's needed or not. On one hand I don't want to take them unnecessarily, on the other, I don't want to stop before it's fully gone and give it a chance to come back again. It's a conundrum.

Ahh a few of you have sickies :( Hope you manage sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Trying to drag my ass out of bed to go to work. Was trying to track my aunt and uncle's flight but my stupid phone isn't letting me view flightradar24 properly.

I watch Derry girls over here so Nollaig am sure you will be able to catch up.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    Not in my bed! About to take my aerial chariot for a jaunt across the country.

Four wheels good, two wheels bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting on bed looking forward to ALL of the z'ds later as soon as I get my act together and tidy up and get into said bed. Un-expected day off tomorrow and I don't need to make up the hours! Yay to good surprises. Yay to epic sleeps. Yay to days off!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

All these people in bed......... 3am and Im at my desk in work :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting freezing my ass off in the mechanics reception. Abs/esp sensor going bonkers again the last few days, faulty sensor more than anything wrong with the car cos this is the 3rd time to change it in as many months..
    Heading East today with 3 of the kids, leaving the 3year old at home .. dont know whether I'm doing the right thing but minding the boys in crumlin tomorrow will be plenty.. but but but... She going to go off her head when she realises.. oh God.. maybe I should being her.. but then daddy will be home alone .. ffs.. :D

Having a pint in Cork airport on my way to Southampton for a weekend on the beer. Lived there 10 years ago for a while and always said I'll go back for a weekend. Only getting around to it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

In a Boulangerie in Paris. I ordered in French!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Sitting in the hairdressers waiting to get my colour done...bring on the coffee I'm still asleep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Just finished breakfast in the huntsman with a good friend of mine...in between all the laughing we actually had a brekkie lol lol.....

Ding a Ling! :)

Ding a Ling! :)

Train?

gifted wrote: »
    Train?

Luas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Feeling rather Lazy. No housework done. Went out with puppies then for a walk/run on my own. Came home, had a shower. Got into bed and looked on my phone then thought I'll have a little snooze. That was about 2 & 1/2 hours ago. May get up now and get all jobs needing doing done

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Postnatal ward, 19 hour old son snoozing away in his cot beside me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

At the desk, less than an hour to go to beer o'clock, looking forward to a great weekend of sport watching.

Postnatal ward, 19 hour old son snoozing away in his cot beside me.

Brilliant...well done.....great news

gifted wrote: »
    Just finished breakfast in the huntsman with a good friend of mine...in between all the laughing we actually had a brekkie lol lol.....

Just out of poppyseed now with the three chicks.......probably have to slum it this evening with something from home for dinner...lol lol

And because I'm broke now lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Had my first class teaching in Hanoi today, 3 hours with eleven lively 10-13 year olds on a Friday evening.

Currently drinking.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lacing up my runners, just dyed herself's hair, need to get a headstart if it's gone wrong :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Free buffet for breakfast and free buffet for dinner, if I stay in this hotel longer than two days I will be huge!

Panic over, it turned out grand. Couch with tea :) Of course now she wants to go out to show it off...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

On the Toilet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Mr.Plough wrote: »
    Had my first class teaching in Hanoi today, 3 hours with eleven lively 10-13 year olds on a Friday evening.

Currently drinking.
    Oh to be drinking again in Hanoi right now !

About to go to physio, and typically I have no pain now..
    12 hour night shift then, but it will be handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Heading out for an early bird...hoping to catch the worm ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Cark bai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Getting a pedicure after a productive day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Currently sitting in my car just outside my house. For some reason I don’t want to go in but I don’t know why?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement