Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

Gearing myself up to get a bucket of bleach and a scrubbing brush to the bathroom at work ..not sure how but the wall and cistern are covered in...well... splattered :D would be a better term, in poo .. probably an elderly customer yesterday evening... but I've been elected to clean the place :(

That's really shĺt.

:pac:

I'm in the pub having a pint before choo choo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

That's really shĺt.

I'm intrigued and have been half afraid to ask. What's choo choo?

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭islanderre

In a hotel in Saigon... Bed soon as away to Mekong Delta in the morning.
    It's hot and humid to an irish lad but locals say it's warm!!!
    Vietnamese people are fairly sound too.

Pac1Man wrote: »
    I'm intrigued and have been half afraid to ask. What's choo choo?

Choo Choo is the train :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Ballet class......not for me lol lol....picking up the middle chicken......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

couch side with the cat, today hasn't been a great day as I didn't get into the day center, do the paperwork, and my phone's network has been down all day :( hopefully tomorrow is a better one :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That's really shĺt.

:pac:

A pint of :pac:?

Waiting for the kettle too boil in the kitchen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Not to be confused with Snu Snu. Well, depending on who you're on the train with. :pac:

Deskside. Take one day off and spend the week catching up. Gluhwein tomorrow will help.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Oh my, how embarrassing. How did I not guess that? Was I sick that day in play-school?

Well nothing left for me to do but delete my account now. Bye Boards. It's been emotional.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Gearing myself up to get a bucket of bleach and a scrubbing brush to the bathroom at work ..not sure how but the wall and cistern are covered in...well... splattered would be a better term, in poo .. probably an elderly customer yesterday evening... but I've been elected to clean the place

:D enjoy. Lol :D I love the smell of bleach.

Well, I didn't make it back to my boy today, 2 other sick snivelling babies that would remember me walking out the door leaving them when they were unwell. So I stayed. He's doing well but still sedated so I can make myself believe that he's not needing me as much as these ones.
    Ah mammy guilt. Can't do right for doing wrong. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Currently partaking of a Kinnegar "Phunk Bucket" ....not bad at all ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

cbyrd wrote:
    Well, I didn't make it back to my boy today, 2 other sick snivelling babies that would remember me walking out the door leaving them when they were unwell. So I stayed. He's doing well but still sedated so I can make myself believe that he's not needing me as much as these ones. Ah mammy guilt. Can't do right for doing wrong.
    I've seen just a handful of your posts on here but I have to say, you seem to be one of the most genuinely nice people on here. :)

Could I please join in? I've read some of the posts in here and you all seem like a lovely bunch. :o

Almost midday and I'm back in bed because the house is freezing. I've turned on my little heater. As soon as I think it might be warm enough I'll get dressed and wander into town.

Later today I need to sort out packing stuff, I'll be heading home for my little Christmas holiday on Monday. I booked some time off because this year I'm working Christmas Eve right through to the 27th, probably 7am-7pm shifts.

welcome along :)

still couch side, watching tv, bored with no phone (apparently there's a nationwide outrage with the phone's network). The cat moved and is eating now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In a black hole.

In a black hole.

Leave Bill Cosbys arse alone!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

At home drinking whiskey. It's medicinal, I'm smothering with a cold and have an exam tomorrow. Should be studying but can't muster much enthusiasm.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside wrapped up in a hooded throw

Bed :)

Phone's network eventually came back, yay :)

Bed. Sorting my Christmas cards out. :)

Need to get a little tree tomorrow and also need to decide what to make to bring into work on Thursday for our Festive Feasts thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Going to bed

Found these in the old thread if anyone is missing their hat :pac::D

main-qimg-d4404a8c76e18f78d57d71e586e2c830-c

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Getting ready to go to work. Have a really intense meeting later that am not looking forward to.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

There is something surreal about walking passed armed military in the middle of the night to a dark Apron where there is one aircraft sitting with interior lights turned on, climbing into that aircraft and going flying.
    It’s an addiction that gives me such a thrill every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

In a Dunnes Stores canteen, oh how sociable we all are.....

Up and watching highlights of the footie last night

Bed. I've just woken up. Wish I could stay here because it's so cold but I've got lots to do.

Day center, I made it in today, yay :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Finally enjoying my new place, a full week and a half after moving in :o

I'm in work. Exhausted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In the parents' place, going to have dinner with my grandads in a bit.

• Advertisement

Sitting in my kitchen waiting for my cupcakes to go cold so I can put some icing on them. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement