Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

In bed in Paris just savouring that drop goal!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting in my bed eating porridge.. I woke up with a craving for said porridge (weirdo and no. I'm not pregnant.) 3 of the 7 children in the house heard me and wanted porridge too.. I'm just hoping I get it finished before the 3 year old wakes up ..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting at the lists in the centre of Suria KLCC while my aunt and uncle shop. Going up the Petronas towers in 45 mins. Been living here 7 months and my first time to go up. ��

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Not stuck in a hotel anymore, super long day but it will end up at home, but typically my takeoff time is kick odd time for the England Italy game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Queuing to get into the Louvre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Queuing to get into the Louvre

It is an impressive place. Lots to see there. The room that Mona Lisa is in is always packed too.

On couch watching Cork Wexford match, slowly becoming more human

It was a case of this last night. Only planned to go out for a few for the rugby match. Didn't quite happen.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,248 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, M1 Services Lusk, Northbound

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

just back from galway. broken man

Having a pint in Cork airport on my way to Southampton for a weekend on the beer. Lived there 10 years ago for a while and always said I'll go back for a weekend. Only getting around to it now.

Back in the motherland and trying to accept the fact that I'm not the young party animal I was 10 years ago. Jesus. What a weekend! :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On de bus with a heap of ludramáns

• Advertisement

On de bus with a heap of ludramáns

You'll fit in well so

:P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You'll fit in well so

:P

Its not shortbus ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Its not shortbus ;)

Stop licking the windows!!

On my bed... trying to muster the energy to shower.

I'm on the couch trying to muster some to make a cuppa.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen table, just after something to eat, after a ****ty day at work. Bed soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just poured an entire bottle of Baileys down the sink after 2nd thoughts about lashing into it. I don't even drink. Bedtime!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchen side reading weather reports for the week ahead. Ah here more fecking snow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

hangover has got much worse. went for walk, had taytos and fcuk all has worked. fcuk you hangover.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Postnatal ward, watching the little guy sleep under the phototherapy lights. Have a private room as we're in for the long haul due to him being on antibiotics as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch contemplating bed.. Did the full Mrs Doyle today and washed all the Windows around the house .. inside and out and scrubbed the deep fryer.. (ecover laundry detergent for decreasing like a legend .. It's also great for washing the car...! :D )
    I've had back and neck pain for the last 3 weeks.. Mr cbyrd literally walked on it this afternoon much to the kids amusement (mostly at the noise coming out of me ) and I'm cured.. saves E70 on the osteopath Bill.. lol

Ouch...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

How are you feeling yourself rainbow Kirby? I'm sure you're anxious to get you both home! Have you other little ones waiting for you?

I'm in bed. Annoyed at myself for being awake at 00:00 when I know I have a wake up toddler ah 06:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Lying on my bed waiting for my alarm to go off so I get out of bed and get ready for work.

Had a fantastic day yesterday managed to find my gaff through the binoculars on the observation deck of the Petronas.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Now bedside contemplating will I go to work tomorrow or not

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

On the sofa watching the super bowl

I really should go to bed

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Whispered wrote: »
    How are you feeling yourself rainbow Kirby? I'm sure you're anxious to get you both home! Have you other little ones waiting for you?

I'm in bed. Annoyed at myself for being awake at 00:00 when I know I have a wake up toddler ah 06:30.

Absolutely knackered tbh - fed up of being here, induction started last Monday so I'm nearly a week in now. I have a 22 month old son at home, my husband is on paternity leave though so he's being well looked after.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Absolutely knackered tbh - fed up of being here, induction started last Monday so I'm nearly a week in now. I have a 22 month old son at home, my husband is on paternity leave though so he's being well looked after.

Congrats on your new baby and I hope you get home soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Woke up with a jolt from a really lucid nightmare, came downstairs for a smoke and a drop of rum to send me back to sleep. That was an hour ago and now I'm watching family guy, and the clock. I've to be out the door by 7.20 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Congratulations Rainbow Kirby :D

I'm at work about to start my 4th 12 hour shift, my usual 4 days off start tomorrow. :)

Another night bites the dust for me, away to my chariot!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

At home in bed not feeling the best but will be getting up shortly as I’ve to call into the local Garda station to make a statement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement