Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Got to work the way the mornings going I should turn around and fcuk of home

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

It's a cold they said... He'll be grand they said... I said are you sure cos he looks like he a working hard at breathing.. like last time... No... they said. He'll be fine stop panicking.

Sitting in icu.

Fcukers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

cbyrd wrote: »
    It's a cold they said... He'll be grand they said... I said are you sure cos he looks like he a working hard at breathing.. like last time... No... they said. He'll be fine stop panicking.

Sitting in icu.

Fcukers

Positive vibes been sent your way cbyrd...

I'm thinking of you Cbyrd and as always my fingers are crossed x

I'm on the auld chug a chug :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just back from the local Virgin Megastore where a lovely female Saudi shop assistance convinced me to spend much more than originally planned :)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,248 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Gullivers Retail Park, Santry

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

cbyrd wrote: »

Sitting in icu.

Fcukers

Your his mum, you know him better than any nurse/doc in the place, and whilst neonate and peads are probably the most hard worked and dedicated (other nurses and docs equally work hard as well), you are damn right to panic if need be. Positive vibes your way.

I am currently in my kitchen, dinner on, looking out at the occasional snow showers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am at home and just landed on the couch. No chance of me moving for the next hour. None.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Postnatal ward, chilling out before my toddler arrives for visiting hours! Hopefully home tomorrow though I honestly won't be surprised if something else awkward happens.

Nap time :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I'm on the auld chug a chug :p

Likewise. Next stop is mine thank f%*k! I've had a big fart rumbling away since Howth Junction but my stomach is in tatters the past few days so I'm afraid to let it out in case I follow through :(

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭house45

Sitting on the sofa watching blaze and the monster machine rubbing my 4 year olds head ready to put here up to bed .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

For a man with no money, you get around. Fair play to you Nollag.

Paid for before Xmas! Hence the 41 bus etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

In the living room feeling quite relaxed this week:cool:

The two weeks before, were gruelling. To the point of thinking I would have a nervous breakdown:(

At home waiting on the pizza man to come and fill me up :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

And if you're lucky... he'll bring some pizza for afterwards!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

In my chair, with a cuppa and an episode of friends. Enjoying the quiet as everyone else has gone to bed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

matron.gif.e8cd6f7f552da1bff0dd30a9f22a9549.thumb.gif.061f6a3afe2f4d5314e3028362f55197.gif

In my room working on a java exercise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Sitting on the couch wishing for a teleported to get me into bed without the effort that involves

And if you're lucky... he'll bring some pizza for afterwards!
    :D

Actually told him to just bring the pizza and then feck off :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Watching Slumdog Millionaire, drinking decaf coffee eating toast..forgotten that its such a good film.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

In bed. Still in awe of a rocket being launched to space and it landing its boosters back to space.

Just woke up on the couch and climbed into bed....as an aside... I've never seen slumdog millionaire

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside making my way to bedside

Sending positive thoughts your way Cbyrd and Rainbow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Up thinking about the implications of private companies getting involved in space exploration/transportation.. hmm I need to find something better to do with my time :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭astraj

Cbyrd you must have the patience of all the saints. I appreciate the efforts of the team helping Elliott but you seem to have a second sense on what your son(as every parent has) needs but it seems impossible for you to make them listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso on my balcony with the mutt, its a nice 25C right now, clear skies, expected high 31C.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭con___manx1

Half asleep on the couch in my work canteen. Roll on 7am so i can go to bed

Up ages...half watching the football on tv and hoping one of my fave posters on here is ok
    Edit...tis grand...the bitch is back :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

On my way to kilkenny to do my next autism presentation :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement