Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Waiting to see the physioterrorist

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,248 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, the Odeon, Coolock

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In class doing exercises, switch/case statments :3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At my desk watching listening to babble from so called 'leaders'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

In a consultants waiting room in the Galway clinic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

At home, sick as a dog. Spent half the night with my head over the toilet calling out for Hughie.

Sitting at a bar lashing pints into me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At home, sick as a dog. Spent half the night with my head over the toilet calling out for Hughie.
    Sitting at a bar lashing pints into me

Em, have you two mixed up your posts? :D

I’d love to be harry for a day I’d be doin lines the size of the m50

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sat on the couch at nothing. Feels strange.

• Advertisement

In work feeling sad over the impending death of someone who I was very fond of. Can't believe it.

I’d love to be harry for a day I’d be doin lines the size of the m50

Nah, if it was just for the one day you'd probably be playing with your/my willy. Likewise, I'd spend the day playing with my/your tits. You've already got a nose that you can use any day of the week ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

just home. going for a run, shower and then couch. good life eh

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pub, having a quiet couple to bemoan my age. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couch side watching Yianni supercar customiser

Pub, having a quiet couple to bemoan my age. :p

Sure what would a sprightly young wan of 21 have to be moaning about?

:pac:

I'm in the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Essay...

I have a mug in my kitchen that I got printed last year, I drink my tea out of it all the time... It says 'I have the patience of saint. Saint 6unty Mcfcukoff.

Sums up the last few days. Respiratory keep telling me he's refluxing and aspirating on it and vomiting when we tried the ng tube feeding (tube into his tummy currently on nj which goes down further than his tummy) I've been trying to explain that watching him day in day out leaves me to believe that it's the difference between a bulimic and someone with a tummy bug. In short, Elliot is the bulimic, gagging on the tube. They keep saying I'm wrong. So I told them I'd that's the case get your finger out stop faffing around and get an assessment done by the surgeons to get a peg or pej (tube directly into the tummy through the wall of his tummy) fitted so we can go home.
    I kept annoying them, so rehydration did all the assessments and a barium meal on Monday.
    Today the surgeons arrived in to chat.
    Turns out I was right. He has normal stomach function with no reflux. He has an aversion to the tube.
    Can't wait to tell respiratory tomorrow :D

Surgery is planned for a few weeks from now when he a over the virus. Then a couple of weeks to get us used to feeding and then he can come home.
    I can see that light again..
    I'm just home.. having ¢unty Mcfcukoff tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Watching tv to lazy to go to bed.
    Wallowing you could call it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Cbyrd that is great news well the part of Elliott finally getting to come home :D

Heading for bedside in a great mood :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Couchside with baby dozing in my arms! Just home this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭astraj

Cbyrd this is the reason why you have to keep telling them what you want from them. Sometimes doctors and nurses cannot see past the theory that they were taught. Hopefully elliot will be home for the Easter bunny.

Few quiet pints turned into many quiet pints oops.. In bed but crazy dizzy. Cure ideas welcome.

Aside - well done Cbyrd also, glad you got home Rainbow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Under the covers feeling so sexeh.

All syruped up. (Managed to open the Cough Bottle tonight for the first time in about 3 days. :rolleyes: Yussss! :p
    All Vicks VapoRub'd up on the Chest.
    All 2-Euro-Shop cheap-Deep-Heated-up on the Belleh for Period-cramps.
    And all Zovirax'd-up for durty Coldsore.

Just waiting for all the warmth and fuzziness to kick in now and sleep to follow...

May also have a couple of Steroids and an Anti-biotic consumed. I'm glad I don't have anywhere to go at the moment 'cos I'm a bit stumble-y and dizzy.

Will someone call me for work in a few hours please and t.i.a.

Second night in a row puking my guts up :( getting dehydrated but can't even hold a drop of water down. Herself was a modern day Florence Nightingale yesterday but no such luxury tonight. She's exhausted God love her so I'm downstairs on the couch with a bucket beside me so she can have her rest. I suspect some dodgy cod is the root of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

4th day in a row starting off with a Nespresso on my balcony, days off start in 3 days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

in gym. hope everyone has a good day

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Choo Choo waiting on the snack cart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

I’m at home smiling hugely thanks to cbyrd and rainbow kirby’s posts. Wonderful to read.

I’m picking out valentines cards for my own little monsters. Pug themed as pugs are their current obsession. Pugs and kisses it is :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At my desk at work. Lots done so a bit of boards time now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement