Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Oooh must try watch it here. I have been watching Derry Girls but then my aunt and uncle were here so hadn't watched much tv in last while.

Doing a Pers.....choo chooooooo!

Back in bed for a few minutes. I feel rotten. It will be the beep today for me Witchie :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

They've made a series out of it Witchie! It started last night on RTE. Brilliant!

I'm sitting up in the bed with a cuppa. I just nearly peed the bed cos the wind blew stuff off my window sill.

Renewed for season 2 :3

In class firing up Jcreator.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

In surgical day ward waiting for my munchkin to come back from theatre. Nothing too serious and we’ve been here before, just want to get her back to us ASAP, hate the waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Whispered wrote:
    How're you feelin now purple pawprints?
    I'm ok. Still a bit meh. It's my last of my 4 days off so I'm going to have a look at the cinema listings and see if anything tickles my fancy.

• Advertisement

In work smothered. Those auld lemsips aren't worth a damn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

In work smothered. Those auld lemsips aren't worth a damn.

Nurofen cold and flu saved my life last week.

And antibiotics cos I also had a few manky bacterial infections. But it was mostly Nurofen cold and flu that made me feel human.

I'm in terminal 2, my flight is delayed so it says but the plane is there a while. Maybe the pilot slept in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

And antibiotics cos I also had a few manky bacterial infections. But it was mostly Nurofen cold and flu that made me feel human.

I'm in terminal 2, my flight is delayed so it says but the plane is there a while. Maybe the pilot slept in.

Paging Smurfjed...😀

I might give them a shot. The nose has moved to constant running but I know the minute I get in to bed tonight it will be blocked and achy. Something that isn't non-drowsy would be good :p

I might give them a shot. The nose has moved to constant running but I know the minute I get in to bed tonight it will be blocked and achy. Something that isn't non-drowsy would be good :p

Actifed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Sudafed non drowsy are a brilliant decongestant. I always have a few on hand after a heavy weekend on the cola. Back to topic, I'm in connolly and just had a very funny chat a chap in the bar (remember the 'don't take me drugs away' song?) very nice fella called robert. I was happy to learn that he's kicked the gear after a stint in cluain mhuira and has found his own accommodation after seven years bouncing between hostels. Always like hearing stories like this, cheers me up for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Actifed!

I can vouch for this also..got it for the smallie last week,he was constantly sniffing yet his nose was also blocked,the girl in the chemist recommended Actifed and it really worked.
    The bronchostop cough bottle is excellent also imo.

Waiting on my friend to go for retail therapy..child free house for the next few days..watch this space.😀

I'm on the plane, champagne in hand. Still boarding so very much delayed. The Irish cricket team are here too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Lunch at the Metropole :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In the home office (AKA the spare bedroom) missing the company of real live human beings.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

At the cinema :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In bed, reading.

Lunch at the Metropole :)

Mc Curtain St Cork? Always good for a spot of grub. When darkness falls however a different menu is available, a menu that caters to lonely men with certain needs. Nothing to do with the hotel itself, and nothing they can do to about it really. But if you find yourself sitting alone at the bar you'll be propositiond a couple of times by ladies touting for business. Any leesider will back this one up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

At my desk eating bread butter and honey because I am a child!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Under a blanket on the couch, both stoves in the house lit, I'm so tired today I'm freezing from the inside. I'm hungry too but so comfy. 3 year old is asleep in bed, she's battling a dose poor pet, I don't really feel sorry for her cos she kept me awake for ages the last 2 nights, Hence I'm tired and cold and bordering hangry. Little man is improving nicely.
    Waiting now for the 2 boys to land in from school and my lazy day is over..

• Advertisement

In surgical day ward waiting for my munchkin to come back from theatre. Nothing too serious and we’ve been here before, just want to get her back to us ASAP, hate the waiting

Hopefully all goes well and the little one is has a speedy recovery.

I'm in work with the sweat pumping out of me. The lovely lady in the chemist recommended Benylin day and night tabs so I could have drowsy ones later and non drowsy for day time. Then I had to go in to the health food shop where I felt like an eejit in the middle of all the pure vegan glowing people. The sales assistant told me that dairy and sugar can suppress your immune system. Huh. I got an immunity vitamin thing anyway. I'm almost at the wrong side of 35 so need to up the health game. Ok waffling now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Waiting on Chinese then trip to shop for a few drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Just back from a 5k walk it’s a lovely crisp spring evening

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭justfillmein

sofa, debating whether to have a nap after not sleeping a wink last night:rolleyes:
    or just soldier on and have a lil early night.
    i'm up early again tomorrow and have a busy day

Just spent 2 hours in the pool with herself...she's well able to swim...it's me using the feckin noodle!!
    15 mins in the jacuzzi was heaven for me old bones :D

Mc Curtain St Cork? Always good for a spot of grub. When darkness falls however a different menu is available, a menu that caters to lonely men with certain needs. Nothing to do with the hotel itself, and nothing they can do to about it really. But if you find yourself sitting alone at the bar you'll be propositiond a couple of times by ladies touting for business. Any leesider will back this one up.

Ah no harry....sure Lady Macbeth moved away!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Any one hear from Lady lately?....haven't seen her post in a while ....

gifted wrote: »
    Any one hear from Lady lately?....haven't seen her post in a while ....

She's grand :)

• Advertisement

Ah no harry....sure Lady Macbeth moved away!

:D

That's a pretty serious allegation. I thought she was English? But yeah the metropole is a well known hangout, behind it on the quay was where streetwalkers would ply for trade.
    The Horses Ass was a pub I'd often drink in, and the poor girls would often be pop in for a stiff one (stiff drink if they were out on a cold night)back on topic, there are 7 kids under the age of 10 downstairs and I'm upstairs having a beer listening to newstalk on full volume to drown out the madness. They'll be getting picked up soon thank feck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement