Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Hopefully all goes well and the little one is has a speedy recovery.

All good - children are amazingly resilient little things <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

That's a pretty serious allegation. I thought she was English? But yeah the metropole is a well known hangout, behind it on the quay was where streetwalkers would ply for trade.
    The Horses Ass was a pub I'd often drink in, and the poor girls would often be pop in for a stiff one (stiff drink if they were out on a cold night)back on topic, there are 7 kids under the age of 10 downstairs and I'm upstairs having a beer listening to newstalk on full volume to drown out the madness. They'll be getting picked up soon thank feck.

I'm in my room with the little one... she's watching Minecraft videos and I'm watching rugby :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I'm in my room with the little one... she's watching Minecraft videos and I'm watching rugby :)

Jaysus don't get me started on Minecraft videos on YouTube. My younfella would spend hours watching other people playing the game. He's 14 and grown out of it now, I have him every second weekend, and he asked me to to buy him a pint last week when we were out for a meal! He's also turned into quite the little lothario(hoormaster) in Dublin parlance despite having bright red hair... I don't want to be a grandfather at 36! so I had to give some wise council. Hopefully he takes it on board. Enjoy Cork Jack, lovely laid back people and plenty to see and do

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

I'm in a pub by myself drinking cider and watching bits of the late late v tines special. Good times.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Locked into my office, lights out, Tricky soundtracking because i'm in a dark fcuker of a mood

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Locked into my office, lights out, Tricky soundtracking because i'm in a dark fcuker of a mood

Maxinquaye?

I'm in bed. I didn’t take the Benylin night tablet because I became weirdly paranoid. So propped up by a million pillows annoyed with myself.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Maxinquaye?

Started there and let youtube take the lead

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed. Back to work tomorrow. Mood hasn't really improved. It did for a bit but went down again. The next 4 days will be fun. :(

Started there and let youtube take the lead

Portishead will pop up eventually...
    Nice on the ears with a spliff if that's your bag baby! OT I'm fireside now watching the late late.. Feeling old!

• Advertisement

Portishead will pop up eventually...
    Nice on the ears with a spliff if that's your bag baby! OT I'm fireside now watching the late late.. Feeling old!

I started initially with the Tricky and Alison Goldfrapp tune, the night will have Massive Attack and Portishead yet too alright

I started initially with the Tricky and Alison Goldfrapp tune, the night will have Massive Attack and Portishead yet too alright

I'll just leave this here. :)

On the couch, watching Graham Norton. Getting old is right harry.

Immediate urge to look up Butterfly Caught now ta!.

Drinking tea in the dark, it's not really the appropriate drink for this but, work and it's rules.

I'll just leave this here. :)

On the couch, watching Graham Norton. Getting old is right harry.

Niiiice. As for getting old, no point in fighting nature man. Embrace it and go with the flow ;) when life throws you lemons etc etc. One benefit of aging is that it mellows you out, and become less impulsive. Making impulsive decisions often leads to bad situations. Sex is better too, for me at least. Nice tune BTW.

Niiiice. As for getting old, no point in fighting nature man. Embrace it and go with the flow ;) when life throws you lemons etc etc. One benefit of aging is that it mellows you out, and become less impulsive. Making impulsive decisions often leads to bad situations. Sex is better too, for me at least. Nice tune BTW.

I'll whatever you're having please :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside heading towards bedside

Happy Weekend everyone :)

Ah yeah, I've no problem with aging yet harry. Sure there's plenty on here who could tell us we're only pups yet. We've a lot of craic ahead of us yet :) Granted, I'm sure no more than myself you had great times in your "youth", but it's all swings and roundabouts isn't it? One perk I definitely like about my current age is that I give less of a sh!t about what people think of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

Ahhh bed .. Good night folks !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m terrified of aging. I’m too vain.
    I’m in bed but need to get up for the bathroom

I’m terrified of aging. I’m too vain.
    I’m in bed but need to get up for the bathroom

I'm sure you'll age like a fine vintage chablis Lex. And go to the jacks, you'll be debating with yourself for an hour and end up going anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

In bed, reading all these feeling old stick, sunk right into me. Cnuts.

Yawn.... Zzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In my slightly drunken state, not not where I had planned to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

At work. Again! Drinking tea and eating a snickers bar. I got a 'free' bounty bar earlier. It was lodged half in half out and my snickers hit it on the way down:D

Back in out of the rain for the third time tonight :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Awake a while now... child beside me doing a very passable Bruce Lee impression while all the time holding onto her fave teddy for dear life :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch...watching the young offenders again...still pissing my sides laughing....."girls are just guys with tits"...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

6th morning in a row sitting on my balcony enjoying a Nespresso with the mutt.

Start 6 days off tomorrow, so I can enjoy today's rugby with a cold beer or two, or three.

On the couch with the wee one beside me. She's curling one out. Some serious effort being put in here. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

In bed bursting for a pee but if i move temperamental 1 year old will wake.. Cant risk it after being up half the night with him teething !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Clair4 wrote: »
    In bed bursting for a pee but if i move temperamental 1 year old will wake.. Cant risk it after being up half the night with him teething !

Just let it go and blame the one year old

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement