Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Packing a hiking bag and heading off up 3 Rock for a ramble.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In bed. Someone bring me a cup of tea!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Still in bed with a terrible headache,something isn't right because I only had 3 drinks last night and I'm dying again this morning...is it another old age symptom I wonder.ffs.

@gifted..I thought that the Young Offenders was hilarious also,my parents were here while it was on,my dad was in knots watching it but my 80 yr old mam was stony faced and disgusted..that made it even funnier..I watched it again after they went home because I couldn't relax while she was here.😀

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Clair4

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Just let it go and blame the one year old

:D :-)

we are currently in kitchen now. Got myself a coffee and juice for baby ..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

hi ho hi ho its off to wo...oh wait..its the weekend baby !

think i will stay in bed for the day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Colser wrote: »
    Still in bed with a terrible headache,something isn't right because I only had 3 drinks last night and I'm dying again this morning...is it another old age symptom I wonder.ffs.

@gifted..I thought that the Young Offenders was hilarious also,my parents were here while it was on,my dad was in knots watching it but my 80 yr old mam was stony faced and disgusted..that made it even funnier..I watched it again after they went home because I couldn't relax while she was here.😀

It's brilliant..pure Cork humour...lol lol

Back in bed with my plague :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Back in bed with my plague :(

Not a nice way to describe your fella!
    ;)

We are currently debating whether to sit on our arses...go shopping or swimming .. think arses are winning.

;)

We are currently debating whether to sit on our arses...go shopping or swimming .. think arses are winning.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

At the beach waiting for my mojito.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Colser wrote: »

Haven't seen the series yet, rte player is a bunch of ****e. The film was OK, I like the part when the young guy made a quip to the dealer that they broke the world record for the worlds longest line of cocaine. On topic, I'm out in my shed and watching the racing having cans of bavaria and having lines of cola that are significantly smaller lines than the two lads accidentally made on the backroads around west Cork :D

;)

If your at a loose end Jack, the leisureplex is right beside your digs. I think they have a bowling alley now. To sweeten the deal you u can get a pint in there too! I could think of a lot of of worse things you could be doing on a Saturday afternoon.

If your at a loose end Jack, the leisureplex is right beside your digs. I think they have a bowling alley now. To sweeten the deal you u can get a pint in there too! I could think of a lot of of worse things you could be doing on a Saturday afternoon.

Flu has hit again...I'm my room shaking and eating uniflu right now

Flu has hit again...I'm my room shaking and eating uniflu right now

Hot whiskey, substitute the sugar with honey, it's not gonna cure you but it will clean up the sinuses for a few hours. I'm still out on the shed, one horse let me down on a lucky 15 but I'm still 44 quid on me betfair account so it's not a total washout.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, Ireland v Italy, and England v Wales. Only getting up from it to eat, and go to the loo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Back in my cute as hell hotel room after the most wonderful of days. God George Town in Penang is a beautiful city. We are staying in the old quarter which is a UNESCO World Heritage site and boy does it have heritage and character by the bucket load.

Spent the day wandering around and had a lovely lunch in a class hotel called Eastern & Oriental. It was build by the same people as Raffles in Singapore. Then more wandering before chilling on the roof garden with a couple of beers.

Tonight we went to a fab little restaurant called the Mews Cafe and they had 2 lads playing guitar. They were amazing and I had the best food I may have ever tasted. It was kind of veggie fritters with a chili dipping sauce (usually comes with a peanut one but that would kill me so they gave me chili) and some tofu and cucumber. I am not mad about tofu but I even enjoyed it. Tasted some of my aunts blue rice which is made with some blue flowers and it was yum too.

Came back to the hotel and grabbed another couple of cans and went back to the roof garden for a few games of rumikub and am not in my bed watching West Ham v Watford, sipping a beer and thinking of sleep for more exploring tomorrow.

If you ever get a chance, come to Penang.....stunning place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work breathing like a paedo in a playground - the sound of my own breathing is going through my head. Was supposed to stay with himself tonight but think I’m getting a cold again

breathing like a paedo in a playground

:eek: ot, in the kitchen cooking up a storm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Poolside in the sun with a brandy and coke.. trying to decide if week go to the bars later or if. ... .. wait a minute

I must have dozed off.

Cotside .. just cleaned a sh!tty nappy :D lol .. my little man has everyone doting over him. Some of the nurses from Peters ward came to see him. He'll probably be transferred back on Monday. It's nice to know he can make friends easily.. I think its his big blue eyes and long long eyelashes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,613 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

cbyrd wrote:
    Poolside in the sun with a brandy and coke.. trying to decide if week go to the bars later or if. ... .. wait a minute

You'll get there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

She will and Elliott too,

I’m finished work finally going home

I'm still in bed. This is the most surreal Saturday. I usually power on through a plague but not this time. Only another 15 minutes left until next pill and then the snoozy one at 10pm. I was feeling very strange last night about taking it. Thoughts like "this will make me so drowsy I'll never wake up".

Hope the rest of you who are a bit under the weather are ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Watching both rugby games, beer in hand and home made (keto friendly) pizza made by the wife.

I'M OFF FOR 6 DAYS :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Just had a lot of posts to catch up on :p

Glad to hear the good news Cbyrd and Rainbow!

And no, I am not a prostitute Jack Kanoff, nobody can afford me :D Enjoy Cork!!

Gifted, no need to worry about me, here I am again but it's sweet that you were wondering you big softie.

Well the last week has been stressy as fcuk but it's over at least, involved a quick trip back to Cork to sort out a brewing **** storm but all ok for now. Back in Reading again.

Currently setting up the cheap UK phone I bought because the English are looking at me with two heads when I call out my Irish number to them :p laughing with the missus because she's the only UK contact in my phone and it looks like she's my bit on the side haha. Going to keep sending her dirty messages asking about when we can meet up again :p

And no, I am not a prostitute Jack Kanoff nobody could afford me

Well what kinda money we talkin bout lady B? Do you do
    Outcalls?

Gifted, no need to worry about me, here I am again but it's sweet that you were wondering you big softie.

Well the last week has been stressy as fcuk but it's over at least, involved a quick trip back to Cork to sort out a brewing **** storm but all ok for now. Back in Reading again.

Currently setting up the cheap UK phone I bought because the English are looking at me with two heads when I call out my Irish number to them :p laughing with the missus because she's the only UK contact in my phone and it looks like she's my bit on the side haha. Going to keep sending her dirty messages asking about when we can meet up again :p

Nice to have you back you wonderful tart! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

I checked in numerous times this week to see if you were around too. Lots of great characters I like to read what there up to on here.

I'm lying on my bed hoping no one has noticed I've not made them any dinner. No get up and go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

On the couch watching the Paw Patrol Christmas special, again. Wouldn't change it for the world :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Lady...don't be telling anyone I'm a big softie, your ruining my big hard man image lol lol

Ps..glad your back to us..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,505 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Sitting on couch, being emotionally destroyed by Toy Story 3.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement