Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract Change - Can I cancel and Re sign

Options
  • 22-11-2017 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi, I got a letter in the post advising of an increase in the cost of my Eir package. I have been give nthe option of cancelling the contract due to the change. If I cancel it can I re-sign to Eir with one of the current offers available?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

rebellad wrote: »
    Hi, I got a letter in the post advising of an increase in the cost of my Eir package. I have been give nthe option of cancelling the contract due to the change. If I cancel it can I re-sign to Eir with one of the current offers available?
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Technically it is possible to do this, however, we wouldn't recommend it as it will mean that you will go without service. 

- Adam

Advertisement