Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bargain Sony Bravia??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tommyboy87

Not sure about the quality of the TV but you could buy the 49 inch in the warehouse deals with condition like new for £527 and also get 20% off so would work out at £421. Just thought it might be helpful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,770 ✭✭✭horse7

Will Amazon freepost TV to Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Is this a bargain or?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

Mixed reviews

Are there any parcel motel type outfits that deliver TV,s bought on Amazon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

horse7 wrote: »
    Are there any parcel motel type outfits that deliver TV,s bought on Amazon?

Well the 43 and 49 will post here but the larger sizes won't ship here.

so how do you get amazon to ship a 55ins tv to dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,616 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I got Amazon to ship a 50 inch Sony to Dublin last week using AddressPal.

It was this one.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06X3WP1NK/ref=pe_1909131_77697121_tnp_email_TE_AMZLdp_1

And bundled with an Amazon Echo 2017 it was £525 which I thought was very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

errlloyd wrote: »
    I got Amazon to ship a 50 inch Sony to Dublin last week using AddressPal.

It was this one.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06X3WP1NK/ref=pe_1909131_77697121_tnp_email_TE_AMZLdp_1

And bundled with an Amazon Echo 2017 it was £525 which I thought was very good.

How much was the tv alone? 400?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

and how much was addresspal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,616 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

How much was the tv alone? 400?

The Bundle made everything cheaper. That TV for 400 would have been astounding! I got charged separately for the two of them, 505 for the TV and 70 for the Echo (575 total, I was wrong).
    and how much was addresspal?

AddressPal was 12.99 and I got free Delivery to address pal because I am on Prime.

Btw I ordered Sunday and it arrived in my home in Dublin on Wednesday. (Sadly, I'm away right now)

errlloyd wrote: »
    The Bundle made everything cheaper. That TV for 400 would have been astounding! I got charged separately for the two of them, 505 for the TV and 70 for the Echo (575 total, I was wrong).

AddressPal was 12.99 and I got free Delivery to address pal because I am on Prime.

Btw I ordered Sunday and it arrived in my home in Dublin on Wednesday. (Sadly, I'm away right now)

Nice, but they will not ship a 55ins TV, which is strange because Amazon Germany will.

Advertisement