Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract change

Options
  • 22-11-2017 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hey guys, I got a contract change. The maount was increased from 50 euro to 55 euro. The letter says to contact support if I want to cancel my internet early. Could I get some help in doing that here. Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hey guys, I got a contract change. The maount was increased from 50 euro to 55 euro. The letter says to contact support if I want to cancel my internet early. Could I get some help in doing that here. Cheers
    Hi Wanderlust91,

I'm sorry to hear that you're thinking of cancelling your service over this price increase. There should be a contact number on the letter that you received, you need to ring this to arrange this.

Sorry I can't do more for you here.

- Adam

Advertisement