Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot log onto MyEir - can you help please?

Options
  • 22-11-2017 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,

I can PM my account specifics to someone, but I'm not able to log onto My Eir.

At the Login page, if I try using my email address and clicking Next (or at least the email address I think I've registered) it says 'Login error'.

If I then try 'I've forgotten my email address' and then I enter my landline number and account number, I get 'An error occurred'.

Finally if I try registering again, it says my account is already paired, so I am completely stuck!

Would appreciate if you can help - I expect I'm registered somewhere as I get both email and text alerts for each bill.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

TLF wrote: »
    Hi,

I can PM my account specifics to someone, but I'm not able to log onto My Eir.

At the Login page, if I try using my email address and clicking Next (or at least the email address I think I've registered) it says 'Login error'.

If I then try 'I've forgotten my email address' and then I enter my landline number and account number, I get 'An error occurred'.

Finally if I try registering again, it says my account is already paired, so I am completely stuck!

Would appreciate if you can help - I expect I'm registered somewhere as I get both email and text alerts for each bill.
    Hi TLF, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the service. Feel free to PM me your mobile, PIN, name on the account and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

Is there a problem with the Eir.ie website? can’t access it all day now.

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Sesame

Yep, down for me too, service temporarily unavailable,it says.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Sesame

Second time I tried I get this:
    Failed URL: /store/shopping-basket/
    Exception: org.springframework.dao.InvalidDataAccessResourceUsageException: could not extract ResultSet; SQL [n/a]; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not extract ResultSet

org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.HibernateJpaDialect.convertHibernateAccessException()
    org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.HibernateJpaDialect.translateExceptionIfPossible()
    org.springframework.orm.jpa.AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.translateExceptionIfPossible()
    org.springframework.dao.support.ChainedPersistenceExceptionTranslator.translateExceptionIfPossible()
    org.springframework.dao.support.DataAccessUtils.translateIfNecessary()
    org.springframework.dao.support.PersistenceExceptionTranslationInterceptor.invoke()
    org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed()
    org.springframework.data.jpa.repository.support.CrudMethodMetadataPostProcessor$CrudMethodMetadataPopulatingMethodInterceptor.invoke()
    org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke()
    org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke()
    com.sun.proxy.$Proxy144.findOne()
    net.eir.sales.dao.impl.GenericBaseDAO.findOne(GenericBaseDAO.java:44)
    net.eir.sales.service.impl.OrderServiceImpl.findOneFull(OrderServiceImpl.java:449)
    net.eir.sales.service.impl.OrderServiceImpl$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$edeaffa9.invoke()
    org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke()
    org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept()
    net.eir.sales.service.impl.OrderServiceImpl$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$13e7506a.findOneFull()
    net.eir.sales.web.manager.OrderManager.findFull(OrderManager.java:837)
    net.eir.sales.web.manager.OrderManager$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$739fa5cd.invoke()
    org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke()
    org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept()
    net.eir.sales.web.manager.OrderManager$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$99fdf60e.findFull()
    net.eir.sales.web.controller.BasketController.viewBasketPage(BasketController.java:61)
    sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0()
    sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke()
    sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke()
    java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke()
    org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.doInvoke()
    org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.invokeForRequest()
    org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.invokeAndHandle()
    org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.invokeHandlerMethod()
    org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.handleInternal()
    org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.AbstractHandlerMethodAdapter.handle()
    org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch()
    org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService()
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest()
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet()
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service()
    org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.service()
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service()
    org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter()
    org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter()
    org.springframework.web.filter.HiddenHttpMethodFilter.doFilterInternal()
    org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter()
    org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter()
    org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal()
    org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter()
    org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter()
    org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke()
    org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter()
    org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter()
    org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter()
    org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter()
    org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Marty Bird wrote: »
    Hi,

We haven't had any reported issues with our website and I've been able to access it here. Can you try using a different browser, please?

- Adam

• Advertisement

Hi,

We haven't had any reported issues with our website and I've been able to access it here. Can you try using a different browser, please?

- Adam

Hi,

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 38 TLF

Hi Adam/Tracey,

Back to my original issue, I've sent a PM with my details to Tracey on Wednesday 22nd - let me know if it hasn't reached you.

Thanks.

Hi Adam/Tracey,

Back to my original issue, I've sent a PM with my details to Tracey on Wednesday 22nd - let me know if it hasn't reached you.

Thanks.
    Hi TLF, 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 38 TLF

Hi Tracey,

I'm still having the same issue - I've sent a PM confirming the specifics.

• Advertisement

Hi Tracey,

I'm still having the same issue - I've sent a PM confirming the specifics.
    I'm sorry to hear this TLF. 

I'll come back to your PM shortly. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement