Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow mountains Challenge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Djoucer

Well established race and well organised. Frequently sells out.

Great route

• Registered Users Posts: 44 G1raff3

Agree with djoucer. Probably my favourite event last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Yep done it before. Well organised, beautiful route...no real 'open mountain' climbs as such...all very runnable. For a good cause. Would definitely recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭ABitofsense

Hi, I've signed up for the 10k but wondering if the 21k is out of my league. Only starting to get into running but would class myself as fit however from reading the 21k is a monster. Would the next 3 months be enough to build someone up for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

Hi, I've signed up for the 10k but wondering if the 21k is out of my league. Only starting to get into running but would class myself as fit however from reading the 21k is a monster. Would the next 3 months be enough to build someone up for it?

As only new to running on trails maybe doing a few IMRA events in the lead up to it will give you a better idea to which distance to aim for!

They have an easy 8km on the 27th of December might be a good one to start off with :)

That's my plan anyway to get out with them I love to give this a go as well

• Advertisement
Advertisement