If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE65MU7000

Options
  • 22-11-2017 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can I get your best Euro price on the SAMSUNG UE65MU7000 please?

Delivered to the republic with the 6 year warranty.

Like other posters have said, I can't select the euro option. 

Thanks,

SAS

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

sas wrote: »
    Hi,

Can I get your best Euro price on the SAMSUNG UE65MU7000 please?

Delivered to the republic with the 6 year warranty.

Like other posters have said, I can't select the euro option. 

Thanks,

SAS
    Hi SAS.

Thanks for the post and what a fantastic television!

The 65MU7000 is currently priced at £1499 or 1849.00 Euro
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202475-bravia-kd55xe9005.aspx

You can pay in which ever currency works out the cheapest for you.

Regarding not being able to select the Euro currency "make sure your cookies and javascript switched on. If you don’t or have some kind of blocking plugin the site will fail as it’s unable to “remember” if it should be in £ or €"

The above prices include delivery and our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭sas

Thanks for the very quick response. Need to do some measurements and decide if its too big for the room. Wont make a decision either way before Black Friday deals go live!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

sas wrote: »
    Thanks for the very quick response. Need to do some measurements and decide if its too big for the room. Wont make a decision either way before Black Friday deals go live!
    No problem SAS.

drop me a call or PM when your ready.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.