Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night vision kits NVUK

Options
  • 22-11-2017 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi has any1 tried out the kits from NVUK the look impressive i have a Zeiss Duralyt 3-12-50 scope the guys from nvuk don't know if it will work well as the coating on the lens of the scope might reflect the ir light just wondering as there high end kit is £400 and I don't want to shell out if it's not going to work great cheers..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Just my thoughts but if doesn't work with a good quality scope it's not high end but dung.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,031 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Seriously,save up another 300 quid and you are getting into the "useable" grade of Russian NV.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭bud2000

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Seriously,save up another 300 quid and you are getting into the "useable" grade of Russian NV.

any recommendations

• Registered Users Posts: 15,031 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Pulsar is pretty good.
    Cobra optics is pretty versatile, in that it is a modular system, from handheld monocular to a head-mounted unit to a clip on rear piece on your daylight scope, which saves a lot on re-zeroing.

That sells for about 1500 Stg, but shop about.I have seen that complete kit for 600 euros on Egun.

Also cast your net further afield to the US..webbyshops.com in Texas, can and has exported to me ITAR restricted scopes, and will sell NV as well.You just fill out a pdf declaration that you will not sell it to any third party hostile to the USA,etc,and send it back with your order.Even with import duties, US NV is very good value for money and a much better variety.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

Advertisement