Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live at the Marquee 2018

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

Was blown away by the show!!!The 2 hours absolutely flew!!So many highlights!!

Was on the fence bout them before the gig but they were simply brilliant!!

Ditto, very good show. They don't say much do they :) Think the only thing was one of them saying 'Auf wiedersehen' as he left the stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

hugely enjoyable show. I was a bit shocked with the small size of the crowd initially but they really got into it as the show went on and the atmosphere towards the end was electric.

Sound was very good and the 3D element really added to it. As I was standing there listening to classics like Man Machine I felt they were clearly affirming themselves as true electronic music pioneers. Delighted I went along to see them.

On a totally unrelated note, I see they have increased the amount of bars and mobile beer sellers also, with such an emphasis on booze you can easily see how the casual punter to the marquee ends up getting sloshed while the show gets pushed to the side sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,037 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

On a totally unrelated note, I see they have increased the amount of bars and mobile beer sellers also, with such an emphasis on booze you can easily see how the casual punter to the marquee ends up getting sloshed while the show gets pushed to the side sadly.

There's a shed load of money to be made by the promoter charging all these vendors to be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭kooga

There's a shed load of money to be made by the promoter charging all these vendors to be there.

true - pint and a bottle of water last night €8.50

• Registered Users Posts: 17,037 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

kooga wrote: »
    true - pint and a bottle of water last night €8.50

Good chance that some of the vendors won't actually make money, despite the prices. It ain't cheap to be there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

absolutely, I'm well aware of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

fin12 wrote: »

Was at that too.

Put on a great show.Seems to really appreciate the fans.

I’m thinking of going to see Gavin James tonight in Limerick, just wondering it says doors 7pm , what time would he come on stage cause my friend can’t be there till 8 or after?

Advertisement