If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVR-X1300W

Options
  • 22-11-2017 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I'm looking for receiver Denon avr x 1300w and can't find it on your site, any chance to order it in good price? I can order it from EU but why if can in IE? Any alternative?
    Also thinking about AVRX2400H what is improvement and newer can you price it for me too? Could you advice me. Now i'm using Pioneer vsx 421 - but this one is going to my papa.
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

mac.gru wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for receiver Denon avr x 1300w and can't find it on your site, any chance to order it in good price? I can order it from EU but why if can in IE? Any alternative?
    Thanks
    Hi Mac.gru.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately its not one that we stock or can get our hands on.
    Spec wise I'm not sure as I have never had any of them in.

The AVRX2400 would be a better product and is currently priced £399 and I see places selling the 1300 for £379.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-13044-avrx2400.aspx

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mac.gru

Thanks
    Hi Mac.gru.

Thanks for the post.

The AVRX2400 would be a better product and is currently priced £399 and I see places selling the 1300 for £379.

I just edit the post in same time you answer me, sorry. Yes i'm thinking about X2400. My old Pioneer was also baught in Richersound, also my bros vsx 921, can i count for better/special price than on the site? Make me happy again ;)
    Thanks

Thanks
    Hi Mac.gru.

Thanks for the post.

I just edit the post in same time you answer me, sorry. Yes i'm thinking about X2400. My old Pioneer was also baught in Richersound, also my bros vsx 921, can i count for better/special price than on the site? Make me happy again ;)
    Thanks
    Hi Mac.gru

The AVRX2400 has just dropped to the £399 pricing as part of our Black Friday deals so I could not offer it for any lower unfortunately.

We are try our best to offer deals to boardies but the drop for Black Friday on this has cut any further movement for me.

Thanks
    Hi Mac.gru.

Thanks for the post.

Thanks
    Hi Mac.gru

The AVRX2400 has just dropped to the £399 pricing as part of our Black Friday deals so I could not offer it for any lower unfortunately.

We are try our best to offer deals to boardies but the drop for Black Friday on this has cut any further movement for me.
    Hi Kenny
    You make me sad, are you sure you really can't do anything? Amazon's offering avrx2400 for same price without Black Friday promotion, and i really like your shop. What about Lowest Price Guaranteed?
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

MAC,

The AVRX1300 is a finished line now.

At the moment £399 is the best price we can offer on the AVRX2400 - if you order it via Amazon for ROI delivey they will recalculate the vat and charge you £408.97 before shipping ( check it out - I've just done it!)

We guarantee that if our price drops on Black Friday we will match the Black Friday price,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

MAC,

At the moment £399 is the best price we can offer on the AVRX2400 - if you order it via Amazon for ROI delivey they will recalculate the vat and charge you £408.97 before shipping ( check it out - I've just done it!)

We guarantee that if our price drops on Black Friday we will match the Black Friday price,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi John
    Thanks for info and fast contact, I'm choosing Richersound. Prefer shopping with real people.
    Best regs to all team

Mac

MAC,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi John
    Thanks for info and fast contact, I'm choosing Richersound. Prefer shopping with real people.
    Best regs to all team

Mac

MAC,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi John
    Best regs to all team

Mac
    Thanks Mac :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.