Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free stuff

Options
  • 22-11-2017 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭

I recently switched from Canon SLR to Panasonic Lumix which is considerably smaller and as such I have a bag that I don't need. It's a Lowepro Nova AW pro. It's in decent nick and was enough to store an SLR (with attached lens) plus three other lenses of various sizes, flash. other accessories. I'd love it to go to a good home.

Also have a Canon ST-E2 flash commander and few other flash accessories.

If anyone is interested, let me know...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Heebie

I could use the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭ablelocks

I may be interested in the flash accessories - I sent you a pm

thanks
    able

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Heebie wrote: »
    I could use the bag.

PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 3 andrea2002

PaulieC wrote: »
    I recently switched from Canon SLR to Panasonic Lumix which is considerably smaller and as such I have a bag that I don't need. It's a Lowepro Nova AW pro. It's in decent nick and was enough to store an SLR (with attached lens) plus three other lenses of various sizes, flash. other accessories. I'd love it to go to a good home.

Also have a Canon ST-E2 flash commander and few other flash accessories.

If anyone is interested, let me know...

Hi were are you based ...I live in Blanchardstown Dublin.

Advertisement