Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling to America for a UFC Event - Advice, Tips, Costs etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

DK224 wrote: »
    I rang the number and eventually got thru to a rep that said my order was completed & everything is fine on their end, I mentioned Flash Seats and she said not to panic and that the tickets will be delivered later

Cheers for that. Might give it a few weeks before I start worrying about it in that case. I wish it was just the ticketmaster model though, print your tickets from a pdf and none of this messing around.

I saw Drake is playing in the mgm the night of the fight - las vegas is going to be hopping that night!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Drake im a bit old for him. He also playing night before i believe. Garbage playing friday also i think.

Next decision mgm or mgm park. Mgm park will prob have fighters staying.

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Drake im a bit old for him. He also playing night before i believe. Garbage playing friday also i think.

Oh yeah not my cuppa at all. Just commenting on how busy it'll be!

dulux99 wrote: »
    Oh yeah not my cuppa at all. Just commenting on how busy it'll be!

I love the buzz of mgm grand however stayed there 3 times might brach out more

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Stay In the MGM Signature, Tower 3. I loved it there.

• Advertisement

ASOT wrote: »

I booked MGM and MGM Park about 3 months ago so have great prices on both. Think i'll go mgm park the old Monte Carlo as fighters might be staying there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

On the off chance anyone is selling tickets up to the $755 range, PM me. Looking for 3

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

On the off chance anyone is selling tickets up to the $755 range, PM me. Looking for 3

there is a general sale today FYI

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

ASOT wrote: »

When everyone arriving in Vegas? I’m tuesday 2nd to Tuesday 9th. Suppose we’ll end up in Nine Fine Irishman most nights

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭DK224

Just for anyone who had only gotten the AXS email confirmation and nothing else after buying tix.

Flash Seats are the Ticket delivery app from AXS, tweet Flash Seats saying that you have yet to receive your tickets. I tweeted them and they requested my details via DM and I had my tickets sent within 30 mins.

Thing is that the Flash Seats app where you will get your ticket QR code seems to be US only and you cannot download it from the Irish Play Store. I googled Flash Seats apk on Google to bypass Play Store and signed in on the app and tickets are finally there!!

Never thought I would praise Ticketmaster but between the $60 service charge on a single ticket and the roundabout way you have to get your tickets, AXS really are a brutal alternative

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,049 ✭✭✭✭rob316

When everyone arriving in Vegas? I’m tuesday 2nd to Tuesday 9th. Suppose we’ll end up in Nine Fine Irishman most nights

1 week in vegas? Ugh I'd need about a month to recover.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

Just for anyone who had only gotten the AXS email confirmation and nothing else after buying tix.

Flash Seats are the Ticket delivery app from AXS, tweet Flash Seats saying that you have yet to receive your tickets. I tweeted them and they requested my details via DM and I had my tickets sent within 30 mins.

Thing is that the Flash Seats app where you will get your ticket QR code seems to be US only and you cannot download it from the Irish Play Store. I googled Flash Seats apk on Google to bypass Play Store and signed in on the app and tickets are finally there!!

Never thought I would praise Ticketmaster but between the $60 service charge on a single ticket and the roundabout way you have to get your tickets, AXS really are a brutal alternative

All sorted now mate thanks for that. Bit of a feckin rigmarole altogether with downloading the apk and so on. I could imagine there'll be plenty of people having got tickets and will expect a pdf to be emailed to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Just sent emails to AXS and this Flash Seats crowd. Some racket to get tickets.

Got the Flash Seats app from the USA Apple App Store.

Just sent emails to AXS and this Flash Seats crowd. Some racket to get tickets.

Got the Flash Seats app from the USA Apple App Store.

Downloaded flash seats but been onto axs via email to try sort the tickets. Think I’ll be using my credit card as my entry pass.

I cant remember my password and it wont send me the update link lol. Some fun ahead

I cant remember my password and it wont send me the update link lol. Some fun ahead

exact same although I'm convinced i entered correct password. I'd like screen shot of my ticket within their app for security

I created an AXS account before I went on to buy tickets last Wednesday.

For some reason it wouldn't accept my password, so I created a new account using the same email address. Bizarre. God knows what "account" the tickets are linked to, because it seems I have two accounts now with the same address.

Thankfully I have an Order ID, confirmation email and money has been taken off my card. Awaiting response from AXS / Flash Seats.

exact same although I've convinced i entered correct password. I'd like screen shot of my ticket within their app for security

Yeah me too sure chrome saved it

We'd be in trouble if we'd bought the tickets to turn a quick profit selling them. Another good fight added to 230 card. 229 is a shocker bar the main event.

• Advertisement

We'd be in trouble if we'd bought the tickets to turn a quick profit selling them. Another good fight added to 230 card. 229 is a shocker bar the main event.

There hasn't been any fight announcement for 229 in about a week. For a while I was thinking they were working on something big, but FFS it's only 7 weeks away - I hope they're planning on having the usual 12 fight card?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

this card is terrible still

A lot of the fights announced so far are pre-lim fights without a doubt. I expect a lot of movement regards the main card this week and next.

A lot of the fights announced so far are pre-lim fights without a doubt. I expect a lot of movement regards the main card this week and next.

I hope you're right but I haven't seen anywhere to confirm that they're prelims. Volkov v Lewis has been confirmed as Co main and O'Malley said he's on the main card.

SO managed to get my flash seats app up and running so have a QR code for my 2 tickets. I'd much prefer a pdf for each ticket but at least betweenthe app and the credit card I have back up for entry

I was at least expecting another title fight as co-main. That's disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

The WME influence has a lot to do with things I imagine. They were still finding their feet and figuring out their plans at the time of 202 and 205.

They're after the cash and the cash alone, whereas the Fertittas, dodgy ****ers though they may have been, cared about the sport and putting on a show. WME won't waste other good fights when they know everyone will be tuning in to see McGregor anyway.

anyone got the number to get someone on customer service, this axs **** is sickening my happiness now.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭DK224

anyone got the number to get someone on customer service, this axs **** is sickening my happiness now.
    +1 888 929 7849 - AXS Customer Service Phone Number
    Expect a long wait :(

• Advertisement

+1 888 929 7849 - AXS Customer Service Phone Number
    Expect a long wait :(

Got a number off the Swedish support line, hopefully it is short circuit wait number.

001 9253574228

The axs account management is terrible on this site. No validating creating an account with same email as previous, no email confirmation to confirm etc.

Advertisement