Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling to America for a UFC Event - Advice, Tips, Costs etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭site_owner

SO managed to get my flash seats app up and running so have a QR code for my 2 tickets. I'd much prefer a pdf for each ticket but at least betweenthe app and the credit card I have back up for entry

screenshot the QR code from the app and keep it saved it on your phone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Send the screenshot to me and ill keep it safe for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

The QR code refreshes once a minute on the app. I don't think screenshotting it is sufficient. I don't trust this app at all, it's a gammy looking thing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

only 2 calls to them, wierd set up it wise. I can log in however they are just now pushing my tickets to my account. I expect to have to call again, they didn't fill me with confidence.

I never thought I'd pine to use ticketmaster again but jaysus between Axs and Flashseats this whole thing is farcical. What is wrong with just emailing a PDF of the ticket? Surely the industry of ticket selling found out this was the best and most efficient way of ticketing events years ago.

• Advertisement

so the 20 mins are well past, looks like they didn't push them correctly ffs. another call

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I got mine after a DM to the FlashSeats Twitter account.

Flashseats said in the DM that it had nothing to do with them, then miraculously five mins later, I got an email confirming they had been delivered to the app. Farcical.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

I got mine after a DM to the FlashSeats Twitter account.

Flashseats said in the DM that it had nothing to do with them, then miraculously five mins later, I got an email confirming they had been delivered to the app. Farcical.

same as - going to be chaos with the tickets closer to the time
    will they not post out copies?
    i got posted some for ufc 205 im near sure

Sorted thank ****. What a shambles of a system u buy from one site they push them to another site (or not in my case).

The transfer option does look ok however not sure i want to try it on previous experience as my wife wont want to watch all the prelims

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Sorted thank ****. What a shambles of a system u buy from one site they push them to another site (or not in my case).

The transfer option does look ok however not sure i want to try it on previous experience as my wife wont want to watch all the prelims

What do you mean by that? What would transferring the tickets have to do with the prelims?

• Advertisement

dulux99 wrote: »
    What do you mean by that? What would transferring the tickets have to do with the prelims?

The wife will go shopping / sun bathing etc and not enter same time as me. At the moment both tickets on my account on my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

I think he means he goes in early on his own and the wife follows in for the main card. But he will have both tickets on the flash seats app.

The wife will go shopping / sun bathing etc and not enter same time as me. At the moment both tickets on my account on my phone.

Ah okay, gotcha. Are you going to chance it? I have no faith in that app - I feel lucky enough as it is to have my tickets on the feckin thing.

Think ill install the apk on her phone use my account 2nd time

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭MichaelDevlin

i installed the apk app yesterday then emailed axs through there support page. I got a reply saying it can take up to 10days for a response. checked my email there now and the tickets are now in my flash account :)

Tony Ferguson has hinted on twitter that he's fighting at 229. Fingers crossed. I know they fought recently but I'd be happy with a Lee vs Ferguson rematch.

I see artem is on some other card now.

Think ill install the apk on her phone use my account 2nd time
    I reckon setup a new account for her and transfer the ticket to her account. You've plenty of time to sort it out if something goes wrong. Your tickets won't be lost anyway, as long as you don't transfer to the wrong person! :D

Gray Maynard vs Nik Lentz added to 229.

That fight feels like a slap in the face. Two of the dullest wrestlers around.

Surely a pre-lim fight. This is shaping up badly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

wheres everyone staying? how long? Can anyone recall how long beforehand they could print weigh in tickets? Bought the tickets WITH fight club membership buy never got any details about fight club membership such as log in details

edit got the link to send for the almost 100 dollar t-shirt

wheres everyone staying? how long? Can anyone recall how long beforehand they could print weigh in tickets? Bought the tickets WITH fight club membership buy never got any details about fight club membership such as log in details

edit got the link to send for the almost 100 dollar t-shirt

Any of the weigh ins I've been to in Vegas have not been ticketed, just land up on the day.

I think the McGregor vs Mendes/Aldo was a ticketed weigh-in, but they were free on ticketmaster.

I think the McGregor vs Mendes/Aldo was a ticketed weigh-in, but they were free on ticketmaster.

There was priortity and general access. I remeber the queue in the heat july 10th. Some craic, had to leave the expo early to get over

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

There was priortity and general access. I remeber the queue in the heat july 10th. Some craic, had to leave the expo early to get over

I missed 189 but was at 194. Recall having a printout but as you correctly say was just priority access. Still had to queue for ages

Yeah general access wasn't ticketed. Strolled in after the Q&A no bother. Those weigh ins were in the arena though, won't be this time as Drake is playing there that night. Be interesting to see where they're held. They're only ceremonial weigh ins this time around which kind of dulls the excitement too

Yeah general access wasn't ticketed. Strolled in after the Q&A no bother. Those weigh ins were in the arena though, won't be this time as Drake is playing there that night. Be interesting to see where they're held. They're only ceremonial weigh ins this time around which kind of dulls the excitement too

Drake playing mgm garden i believe. Id say weigh ins will be t mobile. Fighters most likely staying mgm park (other than conor) which is why i will prob stay there, like to bump into Derrick or OSP.

Drake playing mgm garden i believe. Id say weigh ins will be t mobile. Fighters most likely staying mgm park (other than conor) which is why i will prob stay there, like to bump into Derrick or OSP.
    Sorry yeah by arena I meant MGM garden arena. Have they held weigh ins in the T-Mobile before? Could be fairly dull really if they don't pull a crowd, it's a massive arena and would feel quite empty

Yeah Im sure they had, maybe at the July card. I'd say you will get a decent crowd at the weigh in not the 189 numbers but decent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

if the main event gets pulled , its the worst card in history
    cant believe they have no back up fight

Advertisement