Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

Speaking of trucks Kevin Bridges is in the 3arena tonight so the U2 crew wont be able to start work until late tonight.
    It's not really ideal preparation for tomorrow nights gig .

No problem to them! I’m Belfast there was a gig the night before! They started building the stage at 2am sat morning

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

lyoness wrote: »
    No problem to them! I’m Belfast there was a gig the night before! They started building the stage at 2am sat morning

Dublin is a slightly different layout though ,I thought they'd need more time for there.

Standing drop now for Mon and Tues.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Dublin is a slightly different layout though ,I thought they'd need more time for there.

Standing drop now for Mon and Tues.

Think it's only the ramp is shorter and the screen /main stage are the same size, could be wrong ??

I wonder who those odd balls of super fans are getting on queuing up ??

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭direstraits

so anyone know if it's just platinum tickets being released? Seems like a scam of some sort by TM, no more seatwave so let's sell platinum...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

so anyone know if it's just platinum tickets being released? Seems like a scam of some sort by TM, no more seatwave so let's sell platinum...

Some platinum being released but mostly non platinum seats in Block A,M,F and G.

The odd thing is that the Platinum tickets were in blocks N and P ,literally some of the worst seats in the venue .
    They cant even sell them at 200 euro now.
    What were they playing at.
    Think it's only the ramp is shorter and the screen /main stage are the same size, could be wrong ??

Yes,its just the ramp layout and placement on the b stage thats different .

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭direstraits

Some platinum being released but mostly non platinum seats in Block A,M,F and G.

The odd thing is that the Platinum tickets were in blocks N and P ,literally some of the worst seats in the venue .
    They cant even sell them at 200 euro now.
    What were they playing at.

Yes,its just the ramp layout and placement on the b stage thats different .

Which tickets should be avoided? I'm looking to buy two for any night, as long as I get a decent view

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

The only tickets I could get at the time was block N row 34 - is it really going to be that bad ??

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    The only tickets I could get at the time was block N row 34 - is it really going to be that bad ??

should be fine with block N. L and D would be the poorest

psychozeb wrote: »
    should be fine with block N. L and D would be the poorest

Phew. Hassle enough having to drive up & down same night without having bad expensive seats as well

• Advertisement

3 arena twitter saying show at 8 but haven’t all the shows so far starting at 8:30??

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ballybro

Will any more standing tickets become available for Tuesday night once they have the stage put up.Looking for 2 .

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    3 arena twitter saying show at 8 but haven’t all the shows so far starting at 8:30??

They said 8pm start in Belfast too.
    I guess the organisers want everyone in and settled before the show actually starts, which was around 8.30pm both nights in Belfast!

Enjoy everyone! All kicks off tomorrow!

why dont thet ever do 'All I want is you' live anymore

That Slane version with WTSHNN is hair raising and i would of loved to been there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

PTH2009 wrote: »
    why dont thet ever do 'All I want is you' live anymore

That Slane version with WTSHNN is hair raising and i would of loved to been there

Saw them play it in London last tour. It was a little maudlin.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

They said 8pm start in Belfast too.
    I guess the organisers want everyone in and settled before the show actually starts, which was around 8.30pm both nights in Belfast!

Enjoy everyone! All kicks off tomorrow!

Stage time 20.15 .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Enjoy tonight folk, going to be a cracker

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭rash

Sorry to go off topic,staying in red cow hotel on Friday, looking a getting a hotel closer to town but leaving car in red cow park and ride. How busy is the car park, would there be any problem getting a space around 1400. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

Looking forward to later, even though my tickets were the cheap restricted view ones I got for 40 quid! I will be able to hear them that's the main thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Enjoy tonight folks, see ye there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Just out of curiosity, how much were standing tickets for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭don corleone

clickhere wrote: »
    It's only standing you need the credit card for, obviously you have seated tickets.

Im in the standing section tonight. So do I just need my credit card? Ive no tickets in my ticketmaster inbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

mimimcmc wrote: »

Around €88 including fees

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

mimimcmc wrote: »

€88.85

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi7

Im in the standing section tonight. So do I just need my credit card? Ive no tickets in my ticketmaster inbox.

Yup, that has me confused also. after checking this out, it now looks to me like you need the initial TM email with the receipt /order number, & the credit card you reserved /paid for them with. But note, if you've changed credit card or it's gone out of date you need to contact them by phone to let them know!?

I know, how fuppin hard do they have to make going to see a bloody show?!

Anyways enjoy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭loudnoises89

Heading on Saturday, first time seeing them, have wanted to go to U2 for years so very much excited for it.

Was looking at an article there and it said there's no support act, is that right? Is this always the case for them?

Thought they might give a local up and coming band a 20 min slot or something. Oh well.

enjoy all tonight

have to wait til tomorrow for my experience

getting the 1pm bus up,any bars near the arena doing anything special for the show ??

• Registered Users Posts: 17 kn1

IF ______ I get standing tickets , can I bring my 12 year old son or how strict are they
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

kn1 wrote: »
    IF ______ I get standing tickets , can I bring my 12 year old son or how strict are they
    thanks

You’ll need a ticket for himI think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭MfMan

Got a spare seated for tomorrow night, Block J, if anyone interested. pm if you like.

Advertisement