Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Heading on Saturday, first time seeing them, have wanted to go to U2 for years so very much excited for it.

Was looking at an article there and it said there's no support act, is that right? Is this always the case for them?

Thought they might give a local up and coming band a 20 min slot or something. Oh well.

Saw they had a support in Croke i think it was some guy with an irish mammy called Gallagher, wasnt very good. just did Oasis covers.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

Will I get parking at red cow luas around 6 tonight will be approx that time when I get there & if not where else can I head for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Just had a thought...

Lights of Home, with the stage performance of Bono, won't work for these gigs in The Point ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Monday standing up now. I feel I should be buying them��
    Really buzzing about tonight now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Monday standing up now. I feel I should be buying them😂
    Really buzzing about tonight now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

Just picked up one for tonight, Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

bclar12 wrote: »
    Just had a thought...

Lights of Home, with the stage performance of Bono, won't work for these gigs in The Point ha.

You're right I think... Cue "very special" new performance for Dublin ie. 4 lads on the main stage!

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Also tickets for Saturday night Block G Row 3 on sale now on T/M.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rebel8

Standing tickets for Friday night on the app now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭dasdog

Standing for Saturday available also...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

On the email from windmill Lane it says 'photography and filming will be taking place during the tour. A notice advising of this will be on display at the reception area when you arrive. If you do not consent to this, we would ask you to inform us in advance so that we can allocate your place to someone else'

I wonder why?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Jaimz30

£25 sterling for T shirts - I got 2. Some class ones available.

Can you send on some pics of the t-shirts please?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

kn1 wrote: »
    IF ______ I get standing tickets , can I bring my 12 year old son or how strict are they
    thanks

Nope. That age needs a seat

I've always bought at least 1 T-shirt at every tour since ZooTV. Think I might have enough if them by now

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Ended up getting 2 standing for Sat, gave up trying to get seating, every time I clicked block A or G got not available

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

I assume my seated tickets that are in the ticketmaster app just scan from my phone at the gig yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭cutymonalisa

Just picked up 2 standing tickets for Saturday - very happy lady!

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭direstraits

Just picked up 2 standing tickets for Saturday - very happy lady!

Where did you get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭cutymonalisa

Where did you get them?

Ticketmaster - they've been dropping since lunchtime - kept refreshing during the afternoon and got lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Enjoy the gig tonight. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Toutless don't allow ticket sale for U2 due to standing needing the original card etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭cannco253

Ticket master has tickets for all dates atm all eur200 though ...

Mr.S wrote: »
    No ticket sales / requests - sorry.

Use toutless.com.

Why is there a problem now all of a sudden?
    People here have been very kind to fellow fans here if they had spares etc and has all been done in good spirits.

With respect, you seem to have popped in here for the first time, right at the penultimate moment and being rather unfair to all the regulars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Just looking at the state if the card I bought the tickets with...it's not in the best shape! If by any chance it didn't scan, I presume they could verify by entering card number in scanner?

Yip no swapping on Toutless hence the reason why l suggested a swap here, don't really see the issue to be honest

boyznoise wrote: »
    Yip no swapping on Toutless hence the reason why l suggested a swap here, don't really see the issue to be honest

Gas thing is I have 2 seats for Saturday night but would much rather stand..... Except I'm bringing my kid...... So I have to sit :(

Mr.S wrote: »
    Seve OB wrote: »
    Why is there a problem now all of a sudden?
    People here have been very kind to fellow fans here if they had spares etc and has all been done in good spirits.

With respect,  you seem to have popped in here for the first time,  right at the penultimate moment and being rather unfair to all the regulars.

Ticket trading is against this forum rules, always has been. I only came in here because a multitude of people reported posts today.

This is not the place to trade tickets - even if the intentions are good. (the only exception being free tickets).
    Totally understand and agree, however the option to swap tickets is not available via toutless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Toutless don't allow ticket sale for U2 due to standing needing the original card etc.

they do, in the restricted tickets forum. that's where i got my tickets

https://www.toutless.com/viewforum.php?f=22

Advertisement