Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Swaps are not allowed however

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

Ah that's annoying, but understandable I guess. I have a standing ticket for Friday but would prefer a seat!

Hope everyone has a blast tonight, looking forward to hearing the feedback!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Mr.S wrote: »
    I only came in here because a multitude of people reported posts today.

Call me sceptical but I find that hard to believe.

Mr.S wrote: »
    You'll have far more luck on the various different fan boards / using #TicketFairy online.

Plenty of fans here have had plenty of luck because of this thread.

Anyway, I'll say no more, your the boss.

Show 1 well underway now. Buzzing for the weekend myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Wow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    Wow

Yup. What a show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

Great thanks to Eltonio for sorting us out.

Very enjoyable gig

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭drumm23

Were they actually checking the names on the tickets at all?
    I heard they weren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

drumm23 wrote: »
    I heard they weren't.

No, nor were they in Belfast. Swipe and in in 3 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Hi all,

Heading tomorrow after work at 7.

What time were the band on stage at?
    And was there anything on before?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Hardtochoose

FLOOPER wrote: »
    Hi all,

Heading tomorrow after work at 7.

What time were the band on stage at?
    And was there anything on before?

Thanks.

On stage just after 8:30pm. No support act.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Hardtochoose

drumm23 wrote: »
    I heard they weren't.

No just swiping the credit/debit card

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭bigslice

On stage 8.30

Serious show as always. Loved the Zoo station section in middle and love the new songs.

Wish I was heading again! 4 nights still not be enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 keith06

Any idea when the band arrived at the venue? Seen them meeting with fans who waited at previous venues?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Coming into the gig tonight a woman and her son had their tickets scanned and they where duds. She broke down crying. Really felt sorry for her. Hope the person you sold them to her gets no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Great show. Good crowd. Michael D in attendance......... And another legend......

465479.jpg

martin101 wrote: »
    Coming into the gig tonight a woman and her son had their tickets scanned and they where duds. She broke down crying. Really felt sorry for her. Hope the person you sold them to her gets no luck.

Ah f*ck. This is why I hate touts. And I consider the scrotes who did this to them to be the same as touts. Scum of the earth. "No luck"? I hope they have no luck crossing the road. What a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Feel I'll miss out on some of the show being in the central blocks but i should have a good view of the mini stage

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Consey

Ah that's annoying, but understandable I guess. I have a standing ticket for Friday but would prefer a seat!

Really enjoyable gig tonight. Comparable to last Point shows in 2015. Was standing, and was able to get as close as last time with even less hassle.

Loved the Achtung Baby section. Brilliant. Wild Horses not one I've heard live often. And Acrobat.

In for a treat, they still have it!

Finally, of all gigs, was delighted I was standing. Myself and my mate would not have swapped for seats. Standing allows you to get preferred angle on the screen and stage without hassle.....

It could.... It did. That screen was amazing

465480.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

It could.... It did. That screen was amazing

465480.jpg

Fecin brilliant tonight!! I thought Belfast was good this was even better crowd were more into it also loving the e stage in the middle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Larry was loving it tonight!

Loved how he was interacting with fans and came in late on Stay ha

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

How was the behaviour of the super fans ??

Normally a huge % of foreigners among them

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭TOPDAWG2.0

Class stuff. Always good getting to see them that close and personal.

But I really think it's time for Beautiful Day, Elevation, Vertigo and City of Blinding Lights to be put out to stud.
    Theyve been flogged to death.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

TOPDAWG2.0 wrote: »
    Class stuff. Always good getting to see them that close and personal.

But I really think it's time for Beautiful Day, Elevation, Vertigo and City of Blinding Lights to be put out to stud.
    Theyve been flogged to death.

Not a hope! All brilliant tonight. What a show though, thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭riddles

On stage for 8-30, what time was it over at? If booking a taxi for after where would the best place to arrange for collection?
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭riddles

On stage for 8-30, what time was it over at? If booking a taxi for after where would the best place to arrange for collection?
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Jaimz30

Sounds like everyone had a ball, I'm absolutely buzzing for Friday. I'm travelling from Cork and intend to use the red cow p&r, will it be full by 3pm do ye reckon? What is the journey time back after the gig? TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭shar01

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Feel I'll miss out on some of the show being in the central blocks but i should have a good view of the mini stage

I was slap bang in middle of row 29, block D. Seats in front of me were covered over. Great view of mini stage. Feck all of every thing else. Great time all the same. Loved Acrobat and Wild Horses.

I'm in block L on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Consey wrote: »

Really enjoyable gig tonight. Comparable to last Point shows in 2015. Was standing, and was able to get as close as last time with even less hassle.

Loved the Achtung Baby section. Brilliant. Wild Horses not one I've heard live often. And Acrobat.

In for a treat, they still have it!

Finally, of all gigs, was delighted I was standing. Myself and my mate would not have swapped for seats. Standing allows you to get preferred angle on the screen and stage without hassle.....

I’m going tonight and also standing. Do you mind me asking how early you had to get there to get relatively close up even? Gates are 6:30 and was planning on arriving for 6. Heard queues were massive so don’t know will I be way back then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Redo91 wrote: »
    I’m going tonight and also standing. Do you mind me asking how early you had to get there to get relatively close up even? Gates are 6:30 and was planning on arriving for 6. Heard queues were massive so don’t know will I be way back then.

Relax. If you’re there at 6 you’ll be right up the front with U2BRTHR and his weird little mates. That said, the show moves around so much you’ll miss tonnes.

If you’re there for 7.30 you’ll still find a perfect spec.

Advertisement