Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

Swarlez wrote: »
    Did anybody get new tickets re-issued to them. I have paper tickets that i got in the post, but ticketmaster just emailed me new pdf tickets with different seats.

Are they better seats???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

lambayire wrote: »
    The front row - those at the rails? The effing weirdos who queue for 4 days in the cold to get to the rail? And then word is that some of the left during the encore last night to re-join the queue for tonight. I have a special place in hell for them.

Yes. Several people manoeuvred their way out past me during the encore. I was about seventh back from the main stage for the night. I ended up third from the barrier by the time it ended, due to all the queue people leaving and everyone else bunching up.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭mrk75

Just got a text from Ticketmaster as to what entrance to use for the Saturday night gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

Yes. Several people manoeuvred their way out past me during the encore. I was about seventh back from the main stage for the night. I ended up third from the barrier by the time it ended, due to all the queue people leaving and everyone else bunching up.

It's crazy isn't it - leaving a gig early to Q for the next one. How you can enjoy a gig after queuing all night - even since early morn - is beyond me. And they are not young!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    Are they better seats???

No pretty similiar, they were block F, now blockG.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭mrk75

Interesting thread from this guy on the queuing thing...and he's as uber a fan as you'll get:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Swarlez wrote: »
    Did anybody get new tickets re-issued to them. I have paper tickets that i got in the post, but ticketmaster just emailed me new pdf tickets with different seats.

I got an email saying my seats had been changed but when I went to print them they are exactly the same.
    Shambolic service as usual from Ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,810 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I know of someone on the last Springsteen tour who left a show in Glasgow after 10 songs - not even half way through - to drive 5 hours down to Coventry to get first in the queue for the show 2 days later.

Anyone queuing for days on end to get 10 feet closer to the rail is a total loser.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

In JW sweetmans on the quay

Pretty quite here, might head up to the brew dock in a while and then make my way out to the 3arena

Any pre show stuff going on anywhere. Ps don't go to the KFC on Westmoreland street **** quality

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

PTH2009 wrote: »

Pretty quite here, might head up to the brew dock in a while and then make my way out to the 3arena

Any pre show stuff going on anywhere. Ps don't go to the KFC on Westmoreland street **** quality
    Wondering were to get food myself on Sat, staying in the Spencer Hotel, think its a 5 min walk to the arena. Probably won't get down to Dub until about 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭clickhere

Go up to the church in Jervis st, lots going on. Then just step outside and get the luas to the 3Arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Hour left in work. Cannot Wait for it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

boyznoise wrote: »
    Wondering were to get food myself on Sat, staying in the Spencer Hotel, think its a 5 min walk to the arena. Probably won't get down to Dub until about 3.

I work by there, loads of good stuff right outside for food

Probably more like 10-15min walk but it's not far. Or is just a couple of stops on the luas

clickhere wrote: »
    Go up to the church in Jervis st, lots going on. Then just step outside and get the luas to the 3Arena.

How do I get there ??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Another email received now
    Dear Customer,

PLEASE IGNORE THE BELOW EMAIL. THIS WAS SENT IN ERROR. IF YOU HAVE BEEN RE-SEATED ,YOU WILL BE SENT ANOTHER EMAIL IN A FEW MINUTES. APOLOGIES FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE

Imbeciles.
    I wasted the best part of an hour on the phone trying to find out what was going on and if my sister and husband had the correct tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Another email received now

Imbeciles.
    I wasted the best part of an hour on the phone trying to find out what was going on and if my sister and husband had the correct tickets.

Which you were charged for no doubt. I'm telling you, trying to change my card details really highlighted just how awful Tickemaster are to customers. This takes the cake though.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭clickhere

How do I get there ??
    Just across the bridge and up the quay.

Here in the church now

Amazing place, a lot of overseas fans here

Cheers to the poster here the recommendation

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

i got a text earlier on with entrance for standing on friday
    then another text 9 minutes later with my entrance for standing on saturday :confused::confused:... but im seating on saturday

then another text an hour later with an incorrect day advised... its friday!!!!

no emails received at all re seating

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

TM simpletons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Stage time anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭jackhammer

Stage time anyone?

On the Luas out now

Packed and lots of people on the platforms too waiting. Let's hope this is a night to remember

On the Luas out now

Packed and lots of people on the platforms too waiting. Let's hope this is a night to remember

Oh it will judging by last night. Enjoy. I would travel up every night if I could.

Blessed is the fan whose favourite band just keeps getting better.

Everyone enjoy tonight it was so worth the 5 hour round trip last night

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Anyone try out the app thing?

Seve OB wrote: »

That was only for when they had the US intro. The European intro is 98723723073 times better.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

Seve OB wrote: »

They done away with that after the American leg. Just aswell imo.... It was a pretty lousy gimmick! Plus opening a show with Bono miming to a slow burner is a poor way to blast things off!

Enjoy everyone!

....... May even get that elusive track that's been repeatedly rehearsed but yet to make an appearance tonight!

They done away with that after the American leg. Just aswell imo.... It was a pretty lousy gimmick! Plus opening a show with Bono miming to a slow burner is a poor way to blast things off!

Enjoy everyone!

....... May even get that elusive track that's been repeatedly rehearsed but yet to make an appearance tonight!

I read on the U2start website that there was a last minute change to the set last night.

• Advertisement

Last night appearance I would suspect pity sound check was amazing

Advertisement