Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

any pubs around IFSC area doing a pre show?
    I know the church is, but it is a bit out of the way as will be landing off the train at Connolly or docklands

maybe the harbourmaster?

last time out 2015 there was a pub in IFSC area I think had something on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,987 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

iggy wrote: »
    Going tonight and scheduled in to do the tour at 4.30.
    Anyone recommend a pub near Ringsend Road for a few drinks before the gig?

The Merry Cobbler is a lovely pub, then you can walk across the East Link Bridge to the 3arena

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭blackplum123

Still standing tickets available on ticketmaster for tonight. Got mine this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Painful - am in a death spiral on TM, had 2 standing tickets for tonight but it's not fully processing just saying sit tight for 10 minutes at this stage.

Painful - am in a death spiral on TM, had 2 standing tickets for tonight but it's not fully processing just saying sit tight for 10 minutes at this stage.

Keeptrying . I just released 2 i had in my cart

• Advertisement

Keeptrying . I just released 2 i had in my cart

Keep refreshing

Keep refreshing

I also used the app,not sure if that made any difference

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭derek214

I know it says "No ticket sales or Requests" up top, but there are plenty of genuine fans on this thread and I've benefited from their knowledge and kind advice when TM put up more tickets etc... so I'll ask this question:

If I had 2 x seated tickets going at face value for tonight's gig, where would advertise them?
    Feel free to PM me.. ;)

Derek

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭BornIn84

Lads what time did they come on the last few nights? If i get in at 8:15 will i be good for the start? Im sitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

BornIn84 wrote: »
    Lads what time did they come on the last few nights? If i get in at 8:15 will i be good for the start? Im sitting.

Kicks off at 8:30

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

One song i'd never get tired of seeing Live. That and Streets.

Agree, but for me, I'd chuck in I Will Follow and Electric Co along with them

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Get Real

Sorry if this has been asked before
    I'm general admission tomorrow night, paperless ticket. It says "please go to the collection point and bring card that booked your tickets" etc etc. It says to consult with the venue to find this collection point

Could anyone tell me the procedure/where the collection point is. General admission 3, paperless.

Many thanks 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

Get Real wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been asked before
    I'm general admission tomorrow night, paperless ticket. It says "please go to the collection point and bring card that booked your tickets" etc etc. It says to consult with the venue to find this collection point

Could anyone tell me the procedure/where the collection point is. General admission 3, paperless.

Many thanks ��

You need to go into the entrance on the river side of the arena. Their box office is just inside there. They just check your booking number and print the ticket there and then for you. I was asked for my address jut to prove it was me so It was a very easy process. Enjoy the night!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭legohouse

I have 2 seated for Fri in my cart if anyone wants them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

They are dropping sat night too guys keep refreshing if you need sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭r0chf0rt

Sorry if this has been answered before but if you buy a seated ticket do you still need the credit card to get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,905 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

lads do ga tickets get dropped and how late

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭tritriagain

lads do ga tickets get dropped and how late

Just got 4 ga tickets for tomorrow night. Aaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Sorry that was me having an orgasm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

r0chf0rt wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been answered before but if you buy a seated ticket do you still need the credit card to get it?

Nope

miketv wrote: »
    You need to go into the entrance on the river side of the arena. Their box office is just inside there. They just check your booking number and print the ticket there and then for you. I was asked for my address jut to prove it was me so It was a very easy process. Enjoy the night!

Yea but he is GA...... No ticket required..... Just rock up to the door with your card
    Bit confusing really....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

200 euro tickets are popping up on TM for tonight

Ga selection coming up - but you never go past into checkout

wonder does it mean there are some when the selection comes up ?

keep at it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Can i go up to the box office with my new card? Card used to book tickets expired and was thrown out.

Been trying their customer care..

Peatys wrote: »
    Can i go up to the box office with my new card? Card used to book tickets expired and was thrown out

I think OK if same card no.

I'm in same boat..... Find out later on :)

And I think it was same 3 years ago and I got in on with new card

Can i go up to the box office with my new card? Card used to book tickets expired and was thrown out.

Been trying their customer care..

The customer care number after going through the just disconnects due to no agents.. doesn't put me in a queue..

The customer care number after going through the just disconnects due to no agents.. doesn't put me in a queue..

Eventually picked option 2, "make an accessible booking" which doesn't hang up on you..

But just means I'm going to hell. Worth it

Atu2 teeeting Dirty Day with new visuals will be in show tonight. Please can someone annoying film on phone and post recording later ..............

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Just wondering what time the gigs earlier in the week ended at?
    I'll be collecting people so trying to figure out when they might be out :)

• Advertisement

jellybear wrote: »
    Just wondering what time the gigs earlier in the week ended at?
    I'll be collecting people so trying to figure out when they might be out :)

10:35 -10:45

Advertisement