Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

No Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

http://www.u2.com/tour

No Irish dates yet. Pre sales are this week (Thursday and Friday) General Sale next week

but1er wrote: »
    No Dublin?

Not yet...Belfast and Dublin definitely anyways

The Edge said "they were exploring venues" for Ireland so, maybe it's not The Point :confused:

Who knows....All I know is, thank **** the Dublin dates aren't on sale this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

That Manchester gig looks appealing now I must say. Surely a Saturday night gig will be added to all those Sundays. (At the very least)

The staging apparently is in the round, a new screen that has 9 times more the resolution than the last one....

Interesting..

• Advertisement

anyone not using pre sale can i put my name forward,

wanna go to the madrid gig

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

bclar12 wrote: »
    Who knows....All I know is, thank **** the Dublin dates aren't on sale this week

So we don't have pre-sale this week for Dublin...We just keep our pre-sale til later? I'm a u2.com subscriber. And we have to register with Ticketmaster? Sorry...I find this whole pre-sale thing very confusing :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭optiplex780

I thought registering with ticketmaster was just for the north American leg no?

giddybootz wrote: »
    So we don't have pre-sale this week for Dublin...We just keep our pre-sale til later? I'm a u2.com subscriber. And we have to register with Ticketmaster? Sorry...I find this whole pre-sale thing very confusing :confused:

Nope.
    That was just for the American dates.

You get your pre-sale code and use it as normal for Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Nope.
    That was just for the American dates.

You get your pre-sale code and use it as normal for Europe.

Thank you :)

One last Q (for now anyway!) ... do we just get emailed the code? I just can't remember how it happen the last time!

• Advertisement

giddybootz wrote: »
    Thank you :)

One last Q (for now anyway!) ... do we just get emailed the code? I just can't remember how it happen the last time!

It'll be on your profile page on U2.com

Also, if you pre ordered the album, you should get one sent out to you by e-mail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Let the madness begin! Anyone need to buy a kidney? Damnit I hate poverty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,810 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Let the madness begin! Anyone need to buy a kidney? Damnit I hate poverty :D

You wouldn't need to worry about it if people didn't pay €197 in 2015 and €202 per ticket last year. Thats deemed acceptable so guess what, now the tickets are €225 because the market (the fans) dictate the price.

Well done everyone.

The Nal wrote: »
    You wouldn't need to worry about it if people didn't pay €197 in 2015 and €202 per ticket last year. Thats deemed acceptable so guess what, now the tickets are €225 because the market (the fans) dictate the price.

Well done everyone.

https://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/u2-red-zone-tickets/214751?language=en-us

320 according to the Dutch website

• Registered Users Posts: 12,810 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Christ

Yeah....

I love the band and love their live shows but, that's ****ing ridiculous.

EDIT: That was the Red Zone tickets.. My mistake. You're right, 205 are the most expensive. Guess that GA would be 70-80 quid. Which is standard

Well done everyone.

Sad but true! Most I've ever paid is under €100 so that won't be changing for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

stupid poxy Tuesday for London

makes my annual pilgrimage less likely now it's not a weekend :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Anyone got any Dublin dates being whispered about?

Likely to be November I would assume looking at the list?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

quite happy the Dublin dates are being delayed

gives us a chance to save lol.

wonder why there is a delay for the Irish shows ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

PTH2009 wrote: »

Mainly because we only have a big amphitheater and not a proper arena, the reason people like Lady Gaga and Metallica don't visit our land.(because circley shows need a full arena.)

Mainly because we only have a big amphitheater and not a proper arena, the reason people like Lady Gaga and Metallica don't visit our land.(because circley shows need a full arena.)

Unless they do the Simmonscourt... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Christ

Yes, my child?

uO2ouJ1.jpg

(seriously though, if they try 320 here, that's them done, fcuked, rogered and burnt at the stake and never able to walk into a pub again and deservedly so)

Too cold for the Aviva in Oct? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Yes, my child?

uO2ouJ1.jpg

(seriously though, if they try 320 here, that's them done, fcuked, rogered and burnt at the stake and never able to walk into a pub again and deservedly so)

****ing idiots like myself and others will still pay these ridiclious prices

does the president pay for his tickets ??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

****ing idiots like myself and others will still pay these ridiclious prices

does the president pay for his tickets ??

He gets the child rate and a lolipop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭tritriagain

i have no code on my my profile page and am in the innocence group. anyone know when the codes come out

if you have the subscription any idea if you can use it on the show in madrid then use it on the one in dublin which be announced later?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Should reduce the demand for the Irish tickets too as subscribers will use their codes for the other European and US dates.

I'd actually be in favour of limiting the Irish presales to Irish U2 subscribers too ,like the last time in 2015.
    but1er wrote: »
    if you have the subscription any idea if you can use it on the show in madrid then use it on the one in dublin which be announced later?

Unlikely ,once the code is used it will be deactivated pretty quickly.

• Advertisement

Should reduce the demand for the Irish tickets too as subscribers will use their codes for the other European and US dates.

I'd actually be in favour of limiting the Irish presales to Irish U2 subscribers too ,like the last time in 2015.

Unlikely ,once the code is used it will be deactivated pretty quickly.

Said on the website can be used "for U2 E+I show(s)"

I assume you could buy one ticket using it for a gig in London and then use it again for a ticket in Dublin

Advertisement