Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Seve OB wrote: »
    are you calling me old ? :D

Ah in fairness, Summer is really May-Aug. Autumn is Sept-Oct, Winter is Nov-Feb & Spring March & April

lol
    We get four seasons in one day in Ireland most days !

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

I was going by the old way in fairness,just hoping now it's not around October bank holiday as I'm hoping to be in Frankfurt that weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

I'm hoping there'll be a limit of 4 tickets for subscribers in the presale... As has been the case. The mention of a 2 ticket limit is in the paragraph dealing with the presale for those who pre-ordered the album.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Flights and hotel booked for madrid, first u2 gig outside of ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

cathalj wrote: »
    I'm hoping there'll be a limit of 4 tickets for subscribers in the presale... As has been the case. The mention of a 2 ticket limit is in the paragraph dealing with the presale for those who pre-ordered the album.

Really!?
    I was under the impression that the subscribers presale was limited to 2 tickets.

Jeez this is confusing!

• Advertisement

cathalj wrote: »

It was two tickets for Innocence tour and Irish fans got two extra when Irish dates were announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Can someone tell me the name of U2's new single

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

NIMAN wrote: »

Vertigo? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

Pre sale code just arrived ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

It was two tickets for Innocence tour and Irish fans got two extra when Irish dates were announced.[/quote]

Yeah, that sounds familiar alright - sh1t!

• Advertisement

NIMAN wrote: »

Really?

Get Out of Your Own Way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

if its two for EU and two for Ireland

ill put my up again and ask anyone with a spare code.

Is the reason Irish fans got extra presales last time because the Irish dates were in doubt for so long due to not been able to find a suitable venue. Pretty sure all the other dates went on sale before Dublin and Belfast were announced.

If this is the case we know for sure this time that the Irish dates are forthcoming. Bit risky imo!

Is the reason Irish fans got extra presales last because the Irish dates were in doubt for so long due to not been able to find a suitable venue. Pretty sure all the other dates went on sale before Dublin and Belfast was announced.

If this is the case we know for sure this time that Irish dates are forthcoming. Bit risky imo!
    Agree with you about this,was pure fluke the last time that there was an extra code given out.

Beware the preorder presale code went into my spam :D

It says The window to use this code, for fans who pre-ordered Songs Of Experience with participating retailers, is 9am Monday 22nd January to 5pm 24th
    January – CET.

So we'll get a separate code for Dublin?! All over the place as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

hmmm. no code yet, but from looking at the site

Thursday, 18 Jan. (10am) – eXPERIENCE Group presale start
    Friday, 19 Jan. (10am) – iNNOCENCE Group presale start

I suspect chances of getting tickets in innocence group are somewhat less than zero.

hmmm. no code yet, but from looking at the site

Thursday, 18 Jan. (10am) – eXPERIENCE Group presale start
    Friday, 19 Jan. (10am) – iNNOCENCE Group presale start

I suspect chances of getting tickets in innocence group are somewhat less than zero.
    Whatever tickets are there will be restricted or expensive.wouldn't be holding out for GA tickets beyond first presale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Got my code. Hoping to get to Manchester this year. Although a Saturday gig would suit me better, if they do add a second date as I suspect. Conundrum.

FYI Ive no faith in these codes at all at all.

Snarky Snark Snark

can I ask, anyone who got a pre-sale, what e-mail address did it come from?

can I ask, anyone who got a pre-sale, what e-mail address did it come from?

no-reply@livenationmerchandise.com

It's from the pre-order of the album.

• Advertisement
    Snarky Snark Snark

no-reply@livenationmerchandise.com

It's from the pre-order of the album.

aaaah, right, so the actual subscriber pre-sales have not gone out yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Subscriber pre sales codes will be posted on the u2.com tour webpage by tonight

Seve OB wrote: »
    Subscriber pre sales codes will be posted on the u2.com tour webpage by tonight

My subscription ends tomorrow ,I wonder will the code work on Friday ?

Additionally, fans who pre-ordered Songs of Experience with participating retailers prior to 30 November, 2017 are also eligible for a presale opportunity for shows in the UK, Germany, France Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Italy, Ireland, and Holland. Eligible fans will receive a unique code allowing access for a limited presale opportunity beginning Monday, 22 January (9am) until Wednesday, 24 January (5pm) subject to availability while supplies last and limited to 2 tickets per code. (*Please note, a code does not guarantee a ticket.)

Just got the above in an email. So are the Irish dates going on sale this week too? They're so bad at everything. Seems the code will work for Irish shows too but the timeframe for the code contradicts that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

I've gotten no pre order code yet ffs...

I've gotten no pre order code yet ffs...

was in my spam folder!

Thankfully U2 arent using that Verified fan nonsense but it seems Tickemaster are trying to introduce it over here now ,Jack White seems to be the first act to use it.
    http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/vf_jackwhite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

was in my spam folder!

And there is nothing in my spam folder at all

And there is nothing in my spam folder at all

None in mine either .
    Hopefully it shows up before Monday.

I wish they'd announce all the bloody concerts and be done with it so people can make plans .
    Its pretty obvious that they are going to add a second night to all of the single dates and add 2 more to the double dates in Paris and Milan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭weadick

I have two codes, one from u2.com and one for purchasing the album in a pre-sale but are these codes valid for UK and Europe shows only or will there be a seperate code for the Irish shows? Looks like we have just been lumped in with UK.

Advertisement