Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

its only album purchase codes out now

member codes will be tonight

codes are valid for 2 tickets for any concert

PITA that no irish dates announced. don't know what to be doing with my codes!!!!

In other news, how many extra gigs you reckon they will fit into that schedule? I'm very surprised London only has one penciled in, there were 6 in the O2 last time around if I'm not mistaken

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Seve OB wrote: »

In other news, how many extra gigs you reckon they will fit into that schedule? I'm very surprised London only has one penciled in, there were 6 in the O2 last time around if I'm not mistaken

See my post two above .
    Its pretty obvious that they are going to add a second night to all of the single dates and add 2 more to the double dates in Paris and Milan.
    London will probably get 3 more .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Still got no album order code....Ordered off their website and all when the offer was there.

bclar12 wrote: »
    Still got no album order code....Ordered off their website and all when the offer was there.

I got mine at 5pm.:)

Typical bloody confusion ,says the window to use this code is 9am Monday 22nd January to 5pm Wednesday 24th January.

Does this mean it expires then and isnt valid for further announced gigs ??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Either that or there's an announcement a comin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I sent them a message asking for clarification. P!ssup in brewery wouldn't happen with livenation in charge.

Very good FAQ on the presales and ticket process here for anyone interested ,its a great read.

http://www.u2songs.com/news/u2_experience_innocence_tour_leg_two_questions_and_answers

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭lazer.blue

Presale code is now in my account info

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

My code arrived too. Happy days. Hopefully we all get to go to the gigs now. A quick question for yous. My boss who has never been to a u2 gig and knows in a big fan has been quizzing me about the membership I told him months ago to sign up to get himself in with a chance. He's put it on the long finger and now today asked me if he joins the the fanclub tonight will he then get a code. I just said yeah id say so. But will he? Now that codes are going out? Somehow he will find a way of blaming me if he doesn't get one. Raging I ever said I was a member now

Snarky Snark Snark

Uuuugh, no code as of yet...

I am disappoint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

Uuuugh, no code as of yet...

I am disappoint.

Are you sure there is no code on the top left of your account info page?

Mine is now there.
    Now for the tricky part!

Snarky Snark Snark

Star! like a useless twat I was staring at me gmail wondering when the code would arrive, it's there, happy monkey (or at least i will be if i'm able to get a ticket for the goddamned thing)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Anyone waiting for the Irish dates to be announced or trying to get tickets for elsewhere? I think I'll go for Manchester or London and then try in the general sale foe Dublin.

Just out of curiosity I checked Ebay to see if people were selling their presale codes. Some guy in Poland looking for €56.30. It's for an iNNOCENCE presale.

Don't you still get that if you subscribe up to U2.com? For $50 plus you get a free gift.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭sitkaspruce

hi all, missed JT in summer as ticket didnt arrive until the monday AFTER the gig (An Post F**k up), decided not going to take a chance on missing this one.

Not really sure with the membership - Would I still get a presale code tonight? would it guarantee me a ticket?? any help would be much appreciated!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

hi all, missed JT in summer as ticket didnt arrive until the monday AFTER the gig (An Post F**k up), decided not going to take a chance on missing this one.

how is that possible

did u not contact TM and they would hold the ticket for you at the box office ???

disgraceful carry on by An post

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Not really sure with the membership - Would I still get a presale code tonight? would it guarantee me a ticket?? any help would be much appreciated!!

No guarantee of getting tickets in presale if you join as you'll be in the second group of pre sales

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭MML

Just in case I missed it... does anyone know if the Irish tickets come up for presale this morning, even though the actual dates haven’t been announced? Just want to be absolutely certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭lazer.blue

MML wrote: »
    Just in case I missed it... does anyone know if the Irish tickets come up for presale this morning, even though the actual dates haven’t been announced? Just want to be absolutely certain.

There are no Irish shows on sale this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭MML

lazer.blue wrote: »
    There are no Irish shows on sale this morning

Ah cheers. Just wanted to be sure!

• Advertisement

PTH2009 wrote: »
    how is that possible

did u not contact TM and they would hold the ticket for you at the box office ???

disgraceful carry on by An post

I would imagine they were bought second hand. Ticketmaster issued the tickets months in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

any not using their code this morning, still in need for madrid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

This is maddening. I only want to go to an Irish show. What's the point of a presale without full tour details??

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

Anyone have any joy yet?.... I don't see anywhere to order even with a presale code (my codes not till tomorrow but want to get a feel for how it's working etc)..... Might look at Copenhagen, but can't see a link where you'd use the presale code anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

cathalj wrote: »
    Anyone have any joy yet?.... I don't see anywhere to order even with a presale code (my codes not till tomorrow but want to get a feel for how it's working etc)..... Might look at Copenhagen, but can't see a link where you'd use the presale code anywhere.

Did you try tour section on U2.com?
    http://www.u2.com/tour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

I've e-mailed them to ask when the Irish dates will be announced and if my Experience presale code will be valid for the Irish dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Do we just hold onto our pre-sale code until the Dublin dates are announced?

cathalj wrote: »

Go through U2.com. Looks like they're using eventim. You need the code to get to the actual tickets.

I've e-mailed them to ask when the Irish dates will be announced and if my Experience presale code will be valid for the Irish dates.
    giddybootz wrote: »
    Do we just hold onto our pre-sale code until the Dublin dates are announced?
    Yes. you can wait for the Irish dates or buy tickets for one of the other European shows.

I think I'll take a chance on Manchester and try Dublin in general sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

Did you try tour section on U2.com?
    http://www.u2.com/tour[/quote]

Doh!..... Of course, all coming back to me now! Cheers.

Advertisement