Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

I have used my u2.com subscriber code for the North American tour but when l check my account status there is a code. Do you think this could be used for the European tour?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

boyznoise wrote: »
    I have used my u2.com subscriber code for the North American tour but when l check my account status there is a code. Do you think this could be used for the European tour?

i would think so

i was looking a few days ago and thought there would be one there from the US release but there was nothing.

sure try it, whats the worst that happens....

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

They say that l was only entitled to 2 tickets and cancel my 2 tickets for the States and the 2 l buy for either Irish dates. Yeah l checked a few days ago and there was no code in my account and then yesterday one appeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

Heard from an extremely reliable source that they will be playing Ireland in November. Don’t want to say here how I know that.

I know nothing else though, but it will be November, not August.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Chivito550 wrote: »
    Heard from an extremely reliable source that they will be playing Ireland in November. Don’t want to say here how I know that.

I know nothing else though, but it will be November, not August.

I could have guessed that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

lyoness wrote: »
    I felt the atmosphere/sound in 3 arena is lost by the vast space empty under the stands. U don’t normally notice this but with the stage covering the whole middle of the floor I really noticed it.

Yep I can’t stand the 3arena for that reason. I got seating tickets for the first time ever for arcade fire due to hating GA in there. Atmosphere gets sucked out due to the chatter, brightness and big gaps for the beer stalls etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Where in the name of bejaysus can we expect a 45 euro delivery fee!?!

Portuguese site

psychozeb wrote: »
    Portuguese site

Ah, so Lisbon have the cheapest tickets but an outlandishly stupid delivery fee!

What the flip is that about!?!
    Delivery is over half the price of the ticket!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

The Portuguese promotor (Ritmos & Blues) said to a Portuguese magazine that around 60% of tickets will go to the u2.com presale, with "another large batch" of tickets available for the retailer presale.
    There's also a rumour that only 3.000 tickets will be available for general sale on the 26th and it's likely after reading this interview.
    They are expecting tickets to sell out in the first 15 minutes of general sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

Can anyone here who got tickets in the experience presale today confirm if it was limited to 2... I'm hoping against hope it might be 4 !

Latest rumours are Belfast 31st Oct/1st Nov to be announced tomorrow so would imagine Dublin will be 4/5th Nov and 8/9th Nov.booking hotel for 4th and 9th on the off chance thats the case,free cancellation so won't lose out.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

psychozeb wrote: »
    Latest rumours are Belfast 31st Oct/1st Nov to be announced tomorrow so would imagine Dublin will be 4/5th Nov and 8/9th Nov.booking hotel for 4th and 9th on the off chance thats the case,free cancellation so won't lose out.

I am assuming the same as Gibson is booked out on free cancellation sites for those dates but available for non refundable. They were available last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Seve OB wrote: »

A lot of Trump supporters are getting very angry at that video.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

A lot of Trump supporters are getting very angry at that video.. :D

So no difference then...

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

Question for anyone that availed of presale. Was there an option to buy ticket & sign up for fan club like Joshua Tree 30?

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    Question for anyone that availed of presale. Was there an option to buy ticket & sign up for fan club like Joshua Tree 30?

Hardly would have given that option as you would have had to have an Experience code for presale yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

Is it 10am there going on presale ?

Anyone any opinion on whether O2 in London or Manchester Arena is the better venue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Wheety wrote: »
    Anyone any opinion on whether O2 in London or Manchester Arena is the better venue?

manchester much smaller city, london be a nightamre

By the reading of the most recent u2. Com email. You can use your code for 1 transaction to a max of 2 tickets. So presumably if you bought one ticket for Lisbon and tried to buy another for London you will not be allowed!?

That's pretty annoying!

but1er wrote: »
    manchester much smaller city, london be a nightamre

I'm been to Manchester a couple of times in the last few years. Like both cities so wouldn't really mind either one, as far as city itself is concerned.

Is anyone else looking to get tickets at 10 and if so, where?

Or are you waiting for Dublin? I presume it'll be 3Arena as there's no where else big enough. So I'll get 3 presale for that.

Graham1978 wrote: »

Yep 10am!
    Best of luck everybody!

Inevitable dissapointment I feel!

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

Graham1978 wrote: »

Yep 10am!
    Best of luck everybody!

Inevitable dissapointment I feel!

They are on sale already !!!!
    It's 10am local time - so 9 here - go, go go!!!
    Just got 2 for Copenhagen 😀

Hoping for Manchester . Good luck everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Disappointing that the Hydro wasnt included on this tour given the successes there in 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Shamo

Is there other European dates available now or just Manchester & London?

Uk not on sale yet

• Advertisement

Shamo wrote: »
    Is there other European dates available now or just Manchester & London?

All the European dates are onsale today for iNNOCENCE members. 10am local time.

Advertisement