Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Are all the dates sold out now?

I'm sure there might have been some tickets......"redirected" to some "sister" websites of ticketmaster/livenation :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I'm sure there might have been some tickets......"redirected" to some "sister" websites of ticketmaster/livenation :pac:

The money tickets are making is eye watering .
    Fools with more money than sense .

Why dont they just wait till next weeks sales ??

The money tickets are making is eye watering .
    Fools with more money than sense .

Why dont they just wait till next weeks sales ??

I'm honestly tempted to get 2 tickets for the Dublin show via the pre-order presale if it somehow works(highly doubtful) and scalp the hell out of the second ticket, maybe even both. If people are stupid enough to pay €500 or even €1000 for a single standing ticket, then they deserve to be gouged.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Oilbeefhooked!

Is the 10am presale time for added Berlin show - 10am germany time or 10am Irish time ? Can anyone tell me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Is the 10am presale time for added Berlin show - 10am germany time or 10am Irish time ? Can anyone tell me?

10am CET - 9am Irish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

I'm honestly tempted to get 2 tickets for the Dublin show via the pre-order presale if it somehow works(highly doubtful) and scalp the hell out of the second ticket, maybe even both. If people are stupid enough to pay €500 or even €1000 for a single standing ticket, then they deserve to be gouged.
    Careful now

Careful now

burn-him.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

For any of the shows, it's 10am local time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Second gig now confirmed for the Saturday night in Manchester, tickets on sale next Friday 2nd .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Berlin, Hamburg & Koln all have an interactive seat map.

The most expensive €230 tickets are available darted around the arenas.

I suspect like myself this is of no interest to anyone on here, but just in case. At least they’re face value if still very expensive!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Second gig now confirmed for the Saturday night in Manchester, tickets on sale next Friday 2nd .

Still have my retail code, hoping for an easy Wednesday morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Still have my retail code, hoping for an easy Wednesday morning!

Are there fan club pre-sales also?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

Dublin Belfast gigs announcing this week apparently

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    Dublin Belfast gigs announcing this week apparently

I hope they don't put them on sale this week .

I hope they don't put them on sale this week .
    I'm getting sick of all this presale bull****

For this weeks presales they have basically lumped Innocence in with the Retail and O2 priority presales by having them all at the same time.
    I know they will have separate allocations but whats the logic in scheduling them all at the same time ?
    Its another sly strategy to get people to buy the expensive seats as they will be txixt and between with the different presales ?
    These guys really are the pits .

Agree there should be separate presales. Interesting to see if there will be a 3 presale. By saying shows are “special” they might go for music generation benefiting from the gigs and 3 might use that as an excuse not to have presale for Dublin. I just want presale dates tbc as I might be working offsite with no internet so disastrous for me

Did anyone in Ireland receive email from u2.com saying gigs would be announced. Someone from U2 Barcelona did so I am curious if anyone here did. I still haven’t seen an email

Did anyone in Ireland receive email from u2.com saying gigs would be announced. Someone from U2 Barcelona did so I am curious if anyone here did. I still haven’t seen an email

Yes I received it.

More shows added in Europe for U2’s eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour.

With previously announced dates selling out in record time, promoters Live Nation have announced a series of additional shows for U2’s European tour this Autumn.

Confirmation of shows in Dublin and Belfast is expected in the next few days, meantime additional #U2eiTour dates have been added in Berlin (Sep 1), Cologne (Sep 5), Paris (Sep 12), Lisbon (Sep 17), Madrid (Sep 21), Hamburg (Oct 4), Amsterdam (Oct 8), Manchester (Oct 20), and London (Oct 24).

Tickets for these shows go on general sale from next Friday, Feb 2nd with U2.com subscribers first in line in a presale beginning this Tuesday, 30th January, (10am) and running until Thursday, 1st Feb (5pm).

Here’s all the detail on cities, venues, dates and ticket sales.

Best wishes,
    The U2.com Team

PS. Don’t forget to catch the band performing at the 2018 Grammy Awards this Sunday.

Yup, cheers! Confirmation of the gigs in the “next few days”

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Irish dates being announced tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Limerick91 wrote: »

Roisín Dubh and the Sportsground.

• Advertisement

Limerick91 wrote: »

Typical rush job so it looks, probably go on presale Tuesday .

I dont see why these gigs couldnt have been announced last Friday when the other additional gigs were ,but no doubt Livenation have something up their sleeve.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

How much will tickets cost for the Irish dates ?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,408 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

hawkelady wrote: »
    How much will tickets cost for the Irish dates ?

a lot

don't think I'll pay over €200 for a seated ticket but then again

PTH2009 wrote: »
    a lot

don't think I'll pay over €200 for a seated ticket but then again

May I ask why you always seem to go for a seat ?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,408 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

May I ask why you always seem to go for a seat ?

prefer it as I can relax and enjoy a drink and have a guaranteed good view of the stage

I'll be looking for maybe a level 2 price ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭shar01

Stupid question alert.

I received code when purchasing album. The window for purchasing tickets was 22nd January to 24th January. Will a second code be sent for Irish dates or will the original code work?

shar01 wrote: »
    Stupid question alert.

I received code when purchasing album. The window for purchasing tickets was 22nd January to 24th January. Will a second code be sent for Irish dates or will the original code work?

Your guess is as good as anyone’s! I emailed u2.com directly and even they didn’t know, claimed it was down to livenation.

Guess we might know tomorrow.

Clusterfvck from start to finish. Have to be one of the worst bands in the world regarding giving a sh!t about their fans these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

shar01 wrote: »
    Stupid question alert.

I’m in the same boat. It’s all very cryptic. To be honest I’m expecting a ‘Code has expired’ error myself and if that’s the case it’s poor form. As a resident of Ireland of course it’s the Dublin show I’d be looking to get access to the pre sale for.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭JKerova1

Details to be revealed on Ian Dempsey tomorrow morning...

• Advertisement

JKerova1 wrote: »
    Details to be revealed on Ian Dempsey tomorrow morning...

Yip, they waited till everyone got their January paycheck before making the announcement...

Advertisement