Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Stacksey

I think they will play the 9th and 10th Novemeber, Gibson Hotel on the 10th November is €278 and a week later its €178...Do the maths

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

It has been reported that "all General Admission floor tickets in Dublin and Belfast will be paperless," so it's the same as the i+e shows. No ticket for general admission.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Stacksey wrote: »
    I think they will play the 9th and 10th Novemeber, Gibson Hotel on the 10th November is €278 and a week later its €178...Do the maths

It's €100 more on the 10th Nove... oh, you didn't mean that literally.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

It has been reported that "all General Admission floor tickets in Dublin and Belfast will be paperless," so it's the same as the i+e shows. No ticket for general admission.

Upsets my plans for swapping so

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Stacksey

It's €100 more on the 10th Nove... oh, you didn't mean that literally.

cheers, Calculator wasn't working

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Is this the "we scan the card" thingy?

What do you do if you're booking tickets and the card expires before the gig?

Just bring card you purchased them on or update details through ticketmaster if number is different.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭tritriagain

are these bought through the ticketmaster website as before or do i need to set up an account with someone else

are these bought through the ticketmaster website as before or do i need to set up an account with someone else

Ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭Wheety

Says on U2.com to just bring the expired card.

Why would they make general admission credit card entry and not seating?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

okidoki987 wrote: »
    It's the sun but...

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2076295/u2-set-to-rock-dublins-3arena-on-monday-september-24-and-tuesday-25-2018-according-to-dates-leaked-on-french-fan-site/

Sunday 23rd & Monday 24th September with dates free either side.
    Belfast date(s) to be decided.
    Dermot and Dave said it yesterday on the wireless too.
    That would tie closely in from what I've heard from some one who works in high end hotel hospitality.

:rolleyes:

i take it he is not your friend anymore scruff ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Seve OB wrote: »

Never trust the s*n :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Heres Scruffs friend. Turns out he works in the Maldron in Tallaght.

toilet-cleaner.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

**** it...

Was saving for a another guitar but, will use the pre sale codes for Monday and Tuesday and chance the general sale for Friday and Saturday if/when they're announced

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Any idea how to get a pre sale code now? Sign up to the fan club I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Seve OB wrote: »

? The start of November is what was being discussed and has been announced :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭MML

Greg81 wrote: »
    •JAN•31 WED
    Retail (Album) Presale
    12:00 Local Time
    Ends Thu, February 01, 2018 at 17:00 Local Time

Where did they mention that date? I didn't see it in the email...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

MML wrote: »
    Where did they mention that date? I didn't see it in the email...

Ticketmaster website

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800543C09772E85

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Going to wait and take a gamble that they'll play a Fri or sat. If not I'll use my code for a European gig

Ahhh cool! Thanks. I didn't check TM.

I really hope the album codes work, I'll be giving it a shot anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 toshmurray

So everyone else who got the pre sale code by pre ordering the album, does your email say the code expired on Wednesday 25th January?

toshmurray wrote: »
    So everyone else who got the pre sale code by pre ordering the album, does your email say the code expired on Wednesday 25th January?

Yup, mine said 22nd - 24th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

toshmurray wrote: »

Info from the Email:

The window to use this code, for fans who pre-ordered Songs Of Experience with participating retailers, is 9am Monday 22nd January to 5pm 24th
    January – CET.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 toshmurray

Info from the Email:

The window to use this code, for fans who pre-ordered Songs Of Experience with participating retailers, is 9am Monday 22nd January to 5pm 24th
    January – CET.

Yeah sorry, 24th. What I mean is, is this code going to work for the pre sale this Wednesday. That's the whole reason I pre ordered the album.

Info from the Email:

January – CET.

interesting

it better bloody work!!!

I'm going to have a very interesting meeting on Wednesday morning :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Info from the Email:

January – CET.

Yes but, that was for the dates originally announced.
    It's still valid now for these shows, if you haven't used it.

Either that or, there is some sort of secret retail pre sale

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Joe Duffy has cancelled all holliers for the next week.

bclar12 wrote: »
    Yes but, that was for the dates originally announced.
    It's still valid now for these shows, if you haven't used it.

Either that or, there is some sort of secret retail pre sale

What gives me hope is, they wouldn't have put up a presale announcement if all the codes had expired... fingers crossed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 vinny.vicious

Are Three doing a pre-sale?? They have it up on three plus but nothing about three on ticketmaster????

Advertisement