Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

I am a U2.com subscriber but didn't receive the email with the presale code yet. It is on my profile when I log in to U2.com though so I am OK (I also have the link to the pre-sale). However the Priority Access group I am in is the "innocence" group. I think there are two Priority Access groups and one gets more tickets in the presale than the other. Is this correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

lukin wrote: »
    I am a U2.com subscriber but didn't receive the email with the presale code yet. It is on my profile when I log in to U2.com though so I am OK (I also have the link to the pre-sale). However the Priority Access group I am in is the "innocence" group. I think there are two Priority Access groups and one gets more tickets in the presale than the other. Is this correct?

Both groups only get 2 tickets per code, experience get 24 hr earlier access than innocence

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Stacksey

I used my Innocence code to buy 2 tickets for Manchester, I presume that code wont work for Dublin now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Stacksey wrote: »
    I used my Innocence code to buy 2 tickets for Manchester, I presume that code wont work for Dublin now?

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭fennor72

Does anyone know when the 3plus presale is. I've been sent a code but it says to log on at 9am on the 2nd sure that's the general sale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭JKerova1

fennor72 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the 3plus presale is. I've been sent a code but it says to log on at 9am on the 2nd sure that's the general sale

Was wondering the same thing. Kinda surprised there is a 3 presale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Dont forget there is also the retail presale to get a swoop too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

JKerova1 wrote: »
    Was wondering the same thing. Kinda surprised there is a 3 presale.

Three might have a separate allocation .
    Not sure of the logic of having the presale at the same time as general sale though.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Got an email saying the Dublin and Belfast pre sale starts at 9am tomorrow for experience and 9am Wednesday for innocence.

martin101 wrote: »
    Got an email saying the Dublin and Belfast pre sale starts at 9am tomorrow for experience and 9am Wednesday for innocence.

Why 9am for Ireland and 10am everywhere else ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Why 9am for Ireland and 10am everywhere else ?

seems only 9am for experience but innocence will be 10am

edit, i see page is updated because earlier it only had 10 am for innocence, now saying 9am for dublin & belfast

the one bloody day which that will cause me problems :(

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭fennor72

I was speaking to the online support on three and asked about the presale I was told;
    Mark, as checked the presale will be live at 9AM, the general sale will be thereafter, as of now, the timings are not confirmed for general sale, but presale is sharp 9AM, Fri 2nd.
    So now I'm confused is the presale before the general sale in the queue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Kind of them to wait til payday. Part of me wishes they hadn’t waited though :D

Still not got much faith in this album preorder code...

Seve OB wrote: »

edit, i see page is updated because earlier it only had 10 am for innocence, now saying 9am for dublin & belfast

I guess they have to put the Dublin ones on sale at 9am as they could be slow to sell and they need the full 2 days of presale to sell them ...

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Might have to pick up a 3 simcard if that is true.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

Is there a 3 presale? I got Michael McIntyre text but not u2

Seve OB wrote: »

Ticketmaster are showing the Innocence presale at 10am ,retail at 12.
    U2 are a shambles ,they keep flip flopping the times,no other business would carry on in such a manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

This is u2.com's statement about album presale codes. It sounds like we might have no luck with our unused album codes.

Thanks for contacting U2.com Fan Support; I will be more than happy to assist you with this.

I do apologize but the only codes that can be used are from the fan club experience and innocence group!

If you have anymore questions or concerns please contact us back via email or our customer service line at 855-867-5297!

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Olivia

U2.com Fan Support

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

None of yer "album" riffraff thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭MML

This is u2.com's statement about album presale codes. It sounds like we might have no luck with our unused album codes.

Thanks for contacting U2.com Fan Support; I will be more than happy to assist you with this.

I do apologize but the only codes that can be used are from the fan club experience and innocence group!

If you have anymore questions or concerns please contact us back via email or our customer service line at 855-867-5297!

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Olivia

U2.com Fan Support

Definitely not what I wanted to hear...

• Advertisement

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Olivia

U2.com Fan Support

They are separate to live nation so they don’t have a clue. Sure a colleague of hers told me the opposite last week.

The Ticketmaster page says specifically Wednesday at 12 is presale for album pre order codes.

They are separate to live nation so they don’t have a clue. Sure a colleague of hers told me the opposite last week.

The Ticketmaster page says specifically Wednesday at 12 is presale for album pre order codes.

It'd be blatant false advertising otherwise. There's plenty of emails afloat stating Irish dates are covered in the pre-sale.

Last week was a washout over Manchester. Trying to get tickets to 2 separate U2 gigs this week may actually send me over the edge. I even bought Nine Inch Nails tickets this morning to take away some of the edge. In France....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Nah, the album pre sale codes have to work.

As already stated, that would be false advertising if you couldn't use it.

I have emails saying that they could be used for Irish dates and even when we all pre ordered the album, it specifically said Ireland was one of the countries the code can be used in.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,409 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

what to do ???

I’m kinda at peace with missing out. So many warnings that “tickets will be in massive demand” I’d say they’ve been spread out even more than before to resellers and premium packages.

I’m kinda at peace with missing out. So many warnings that “tickets will be in massive demand” I’d say they’ve been spread out even more than before to resellers and premium packages.

Ticketmaster are upping the bandwidth for Seatwave as we speak

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Ticketmaster are upping the bandwidth for Seatwave as we speak

If they just made it 2 per person, it would be much easier for everybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

I thought it was 2 per person??

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Ebsis

JKerova1 wrote: »
    Anyone go to Belfast last time around and would you recommend it?

Think I might try for Belfast this time, didn't really enjoy the last few Dublin shows and mid-week is a disaster.

Wonder would you still need the pre-sale code for Belfast?

I didn't get tickets to Dublin last time but got them for Belfast. I highly recommend going to Belfast the gig was great. We had just two general standing tickets, but we were about 5 meters from the stage. Also the hotel didn't cost arm and a leg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I thought it was 2 per person??

I meant general sale.

There are tickets for Manchester available now starting at £208 each :eek:.

Advertisement