Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Ticket-less again for GA. We juts got an email from U2.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

When does the presage for album preorders open for the Fri/Sat shows?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Bonavox wrote: »
    When does the presage for album preorders open for the Fri/Sat shows?

"Dear Nigel,

The band will play FOUR nights in Dublin on this years #U2eiTour - with two additional shows at the 3Arena announced today.

As well as the previously announced shows on November 5th and 6th, they will also play on November 9th and 10th.

A presale for U2.com subscribers is open until this Thursday, 1 Feb. (5pm). (Now open to eEXPERIENCE group. Open from 9am tomorrow to iNNOCENCE group). There is a limit of two tickets, which may be bought for any one show.

Tickets for all four shows go on sale to the public on Friday, 2 Feb. (9am). All General Admission floor tickets in Dublin will be paperless and available to purchase online or at the relevant venue box office only, along with reserved seating tickets. Please also note that there is no queueing permitted at Dublin’s 3Arena prior to 8am due to heavy local construction.

Reserved seating tickets will also be available to purchase from Friday, 2 Feb. (9am) both online and via Ticketmaster outlets across the country. See a full list of outlets here. There will be a public ticket limit of 4 tickets per person.

Here’s all the detail on cities, venues, dates and ticket sales.

Best wishes,
    The U2.com Team"

No mention of it... That's a bit ****e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

"Dear Nigel,

The band will play FOUR nights in Dublin on this years #U2eiTour - with two additional shows at the 3Arena announced today.

As well as the previously announced shows on November 5th and 6th, they will also play on November 9th and 10th.

A presale for U2.com subscribers is open until this Thursday, 1 Feb. (5pm). (Now open to eEXPERIENCE group. Open from 9am tomorrow to iNNOCENCE group). There is a limit of two tickets, which may be bought for any one show.

Tickets for all four shows go on sale to the public on Friday, 2 Feb. (9am). All General Admission floor tickets in Dublin will be paperless and available to purchase online or at the relevant venue box office only, along with reserved seating tickets. Please also note that there is no queueing permitted at Dublin’s 3Arena prior to 8am due to heavy local construction.

Reserved seating tickets will also be available to purchase from Friday, 2 Feb. (9am) both online and via Ticketmaster outlets across the country. See a full list of outlets here. There will be a public ticket limit of 4 tickets per person.

Here’s all the detail on cities, venues, dates and ticket sales.

Best wishes,
    The U2.com Team"

No mention of it... That's a bit ****e

It'll be tomorrow at midday. Otherwise their previous notice is bull.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭wilsixon

It'll be tomorrow at midday. Otherwise their previous notice is bull.

I went the album pre-order route to get a code. But code I was emailed on 17th Jan was for 22nd-24th presale window, and does not work for Dublin shows (gave a Ticketmaster.co.uk link, so seems I was given UK pre-sales code instead of Ireland).

Anything I can do to get Dublin tickets?

Thanks

• Advertisement

brookedave wrote: »
    I went the album pre-order route to get a code. But code I was emailed on 17th Jan was for 22nd-24th presale window, and does not work for Dublin shows (gave a Ticketmaster.co.uk link, so seems I was given UK pre-sales code instead of Ireland).

Anything I can do to get Dublin tickets?

Thanks

The link updated to show both Dublin shows http://listings.ticketmaster.co.uk/u2-retailer?utm_source=Publicaster&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=lnmemlu2t_presalecodesUK_20180116&utm_content=http%3a%2f%2flistings.ticketmaster.co.uk%2fu2-retailer&cid=CID123456

I'd imagine it will update again with the 2 new ones. Essentially it's just a link back to ticketmaster Ireland though, so we'll know tomorrow at midday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

So tickets will now be available at Ticketmaster agents after they said the opposite yesterday.
    Its never easy with these guys .:mad:

Wasn't it a limit of 2 last time they were in 3Arena? Or was that just the pre-sales?

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭weadick

Am I right in thinking the 3 mobile pre sale is the same time as the innocence presale?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Wasn't it a limit of 2 last time they were in 3Arena? Or was that just the pre-sales?

Yes ,pretty sure it was a limit of 2 .
    Limit of 4 for the general sale on Friday doesnt really mean anything because there will be probably 100 tickets left for general sale .

• Advertisement

weadick wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking the 3 mobile pre sale is the same time as the innocence presale?

apparently that was a mistake according to an earlier poster who got confirmation via a 3 rep on boards. So the pre-sale is actually 9am Friday too.....go figure!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

So I panicked and decided to renew my subscription after I had let it lapse. Gone beyond the renewal window so paid full whack. Can't see to find my code for tomorrows presale. Any idea where I get it?

Edit: Never mind I have it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Prospectors

Annoying that Dublin 3 & 4 were announced late. Had already bought Belfast tickets in presale as I can only attend on weekends!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭fennor72

Could someone please explain the seating plan as regards expense. Are the upper tier the most expensive as in the 200 euros seats. Does putting in best available normally bring up the most expensive or is it better to pick a section and hope it's available

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

fennor72 wrote: »
    Could someone please explain the seating plan as regards expense. Are the upper tier the most expensive as in the 200 euros seats. Does putting in best available normally bring up the most expensive or is it better to pick a section and hope it's available

This a good question. For those experienced fans today. For us innocents tomorrow 😀ðŸ˜. Did you select best available or picked standing seated etc? I know they say pick best available but in 2015 I picked standing & it was the easiest U2 ticket sale I had since zoo tv in 1993 when I walked into my local record store & came out with Pairc Ui Chaoimh & RDS tickets without queuing

ITgirl73 wrote:
    This a good question. For those experienced fans today. For us innocents tomorrow 😀ðŸ˜. Did you select best available or picked standing seated etc? I know they say pick best available but in 2015 I picked standing & it was the easiest U2 ticket sale I had since zoo tv in 1993 when I walked into my local record store & came out with Pairc Ui Chaoimh & RDS tickets without queuing

I find that best available is normally the most expensive. My wife had surgery recently and we will be looking for seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 toshmurray

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    the easiest U2 ticket sale I had since zoo tv in 1993 when I walked into my local record store & came out with Pairc Ui Chaoimh & RDS tickets without queuing

Now that's living the dream

toshmurray wrote: »
    Now that's living the dream

I know pre internet and I am 45. It has been a nightmare since ..,,,,,, missed out on Slane etc

Looking at pre sale you can see seat to choose from. I failed to get JT tickets on presale and only got them by taking the buy another subscription option. So is it better to do best available tomorrow & not view seats?

Plus did you use mobile or desktop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭6am7f9zxrsjvnb

Hi
    Apologies if this has been answered..
    Does the presale on u2.com accept DEBIT cards? I don't have a credit card.

• Advertisement

Hi
    Apologies if this has been answered..
    Does the presale on u2.com accept DEBIT cards? I don't have a credit card.

I used my debit card for JT30 & for a recent concert booking

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Watching Paris :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

I tried for Milan on General Sale and all that was available were 230 euro tickets.

I refuse to do Pre Sale out of principle, so on Friday am going to try again for the third Milan gig, the second Lisbon gig, and the Irish gigs.

I'm trying to get tickets for me and 3 others. We are prepared to do a weekend away.

What is my best hope? Would I be right in saying that all the pre-sale heads for Lisbon and Milan will be out of the way now, leaving lots of tickets for the general sale, and so I'd have a better chance than Dublin or Belfast?

Also, is general sale max 4 tickets per person? It was 2 per person in 2015.

Last question, does the paperless tickets for GA apply to all European shows, or just the Dublin and Belfast shows? I find finding this info online a nightmare.

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Seriously when is the 3 presale?!
    ...zero info about it anywhere on 3plus or U2.com or various emails I’ve received.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    This a good question. For those experienced fans today. For us innocents tomorrow ��ðŸ˜. Did you select best available or picked standing seated etc?

I found today that when I had "Best Available" selected I kept getting GA Standing tickets. I then drilled down and ticked Tiered Seating only because I wanted seats. You can tick Standing instead if that's what you're looking for. In the end I had to select Platinum tickets to get seats in a decent block. Apparently others here managed to get Block E at regular prices though so there’s no logic to it.

Nunu wrote:
    Seriously when is the 3 presale?! ...zero info about it anywhere on 3plus or U2.com or various emails I’ve received.

I was told yesterday by an online customer service operator that it was 9am on the 2 Feb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Are the presale tickets not available through the TM app?

I'm getting 'please use the website' message..

• Registered Users Posts: 86,577 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What price is tickets for 3Arena Dublin starting at?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What price is tickets for 3Arena Dublin starting at?

€39/€81 Limited view seats
    €81- standing
    €111/€201- Tired seats/€111 possibly restricted view

plus TM Fees (€6.85) and that €1 Facility fee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Really hope to get tickets for the Tuesday gig tomorrow. Have my innocence code ready and fingers crossed. Let my membership lapse a year ago by a month and im now in the innocence group. Think it will be hard to get two standing for Tuesday in the morning?

Advertisement