Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭Wheety

PTH2009 wrote: »
    3 pre sale on at 12 now

Today? Thought they said Friday?

Album presale is 12 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 quizzical

3 pre sale on at 12 now

Where did you see that?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jeanie101

just bagged 2 for Block H Row 36. How is view from the upper tier. Will they look like ants on stage

lyoness wrote: »
    I’m a u2 fan club code is on the website U2EIBD

Yeah that's correct so. That's an iNNOCENCE code. Are you getting the option in the dropdown of iNNOCENCE?

What browser are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

3 pre sale on at 12 now

Really?!

Jaysus this is a mess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

Wheety wrote: »
    Yeah that's correct so. That's an iNNOCENCE code. Are you getting the option in the dropdown of iNNOCENCE?

What browser are you using?

Tried both ie and chrome. In work almost in tears here

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Stacksey

My innocence code worked again to get 2 Friday tickets after using it for Manchester, waiting for an email now to say all my tickets have been cancelled 😬

Try clearing the cache. In Chrome it's Ctrl, Shift and Delete.
    Stacksey wrote: »
    My innocence code worked again to get 2 Friday tickets after using it for Manchester, waiting for an email now to say all my tickets have been cancelled ��

I didn't want to risk it even though nothing will probably happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

I have never been so clueless as to when the presales are./ Last I saw, a 3 rep said that the pre-sale was at 9am on Friday (on twitter).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭fatalll

Make suire you are tying it correctly, better still copy and paste
    you will get it, just stay calm

• Registered Users Posts: 21 toshmurray

3 pre sale on at 12 now

Ah go way would ya. Where did you hear that?

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭JKerova1

Can't load whatever needs to load to verify Visa. Giving up now. Fan my whole life and this is the first tour I will miss since Popmart when I was 12!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

Got 2 for Belfast for 27 Oct. £165 for both

I have never been so clueless as to when the presales are./ Last I saw, a 3 rep said that the pre-sale was at 9am on Friday (on twitter).
    3 presale is friday not today,
    album presale is today at 12

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

JKerova1 wrote: »
    Can't load whatever needs to load to verify Visa. Giving up now. Fan my whole life and this is the first tour I will miss since Popmart when I was 12!

Keep refreshing a few weeks before. I've no doubt you'll pick up a ticket. I did for Dublin5 in 2015

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Had 2 standing for Saturday ready to go then verified by mastercard threw an error and I lost the transaction, had to start from scratch.

Thankfully got two standing for Tuesday instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

fatalll wrote: »
    Make suire you are tying it correctly, better still copy and paste
    you will get it, just stay calm

Just got 2 GA for Belfast on phone. Work browsers out of date that might be the issue. Happy with that!! Loved Belfast on last ie tour

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭William72

Farce - had tickets secured twice and both times stalled at verified by visa stage and kicked out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

fatalll wrote: »
    3 presale is friday not today,
    album presale is today at 12

Check the link above, starts in 2 hours :D

It’s tragically hilarious how bad Ticketmaster are at selling tickets :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

JKerova1 wrote: »

Verified by Mastercard failed for me twice, it just wouldn't load up, first time I could do the payment process again but the second time it killed the transaction and had to go ticket hunting again.

What's weird is that, when it did succeed, it didn't ask me for a code or anything, just pushed the payment through.

Check the link above, starts in 2 hours :D

It’s tragically hilarious how bad Ticketmaster are at selling tickets :pac:

I think Three have already stated that this is incorrect and Ticketmaster were going to change it.

Actually, that link doesn't say anything about 3Plus presale for U2 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭carq

When is the Three presale available - tomorrow or friday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Saw that while ago & was wondering. But it’s gone for me again.

Showing for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 toshmurray

jeanie101 wrote: »
    just bagged 2 for Block H Row 36. How is view from the upper tier. Will they look like ants on stage

No the 3 arena isn't actually that big, there's no really bad seats unlike croker but your only issue is whether you'll have a clear view of their screens or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I had trouble with the verified with Mastercard too. Screen went totally blank, then did not ask me to enter a password. I don't use the Mastercard very often so though it was just me doing something wrong. Got the tickets but in block H

Just got 2 GA for Belfast on phone. Work browsers out of date that might be the issue. Happy with that!! Loved Belfast on last ie tour
    Very Good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

It just says "U2 bring their eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour to Dublin's 3Arena on 5-6 November. "
    No time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

**** it, i'll take a gamble and use the app on friday morning, had tickets in the bag but at 200ish a pop, i could not justify that, just not worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Wheety wrote: »
    I think Three have already stated that this is incorrect and Ticketmaster were going to change it.

Actually, that link doesn't say anything about 3Plus presale for U2 now.

if you click the dates(even though it doesn't show the 2 new dates) there is a countdown clock to midday today.

Advertisement